[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was late and didn't want to waste time prepping and whatnot,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: chickenfries.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chickenfries.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
It was late and didn't want to waste time prepping and whatnot, going to bed soon.

Late night snack thread?

I threw in a frozen marie calander chicken alfredo tv dinner, and made a few nuggets and batch of fries in the deep fryer to go with it. Really good.
>>
>>7291781
Well now I'm just salty with myself for eating pizza rolls. ._.
>>
>>7291781
>snack
>deep fryer
op might you happen to be obese
>>
>>7291806
Seconded
>>
>>7291781

>snack

That's like 3000 calories...
>>
>>7291806
you can have a snack with a deep fryer. we have one on the counter, every now and then we'll throw in like a couple handfuls of tater tots, snack on em while watching tv.

Or eggrolls, love getting an eggroll out of the freezer and dropping them in
>>
>>7291827
aka dream fuel
>>
File: 1422476718638.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1422476718638.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
>>7291874
>>
>>7291893
Oh calories cause dreams? That explains a few things. My schedule got shifted a bit and I don't really get a chance for a sit down meal except for a brief period of time before I go to bed. I noticed since the schedule change my dreaming has gotten a lot more vivid and wild, with some crazy nightmares as well
>>
>>7291874
answer the question

or maybe you just did
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.