[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to cook these for low cal and tastes good? presume that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: brussel.jpg (58 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
brussel.jpg
58 KB, 500x640
how to cook these for low cal and tastes good?

presume that I can't even make toast
>>
fry in pan with salt and butter
>>
Melt butter and oil with 1 teaspoon of salt. Chop into halves and toss in pan to lightly cover. Use pan or lay flat in a tray and top them off with pepper. Put in 375 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. Take out and throw some shaved dark chocolate flakes on top.
>>
Boil then salt
>>
>>7291611
I'll try this one. when I put them in the oven are they still frozen?
>>
>>7291478
>presume that I can't even make toast
You can buy some that are small enough to be microwavable.
So get the microwaveable ones (it usually says on the packaging), melt some butter in, then whatever spices and herbs you enjoy.

One time I added soy sauce, lots of shredded nori, and a bit of green onions to the buttered sprouts. It was pretty delicious.
>>
Just don't add fuckin butter like first 2 morons suggested.
>>
toss them in olive oil and parmesan cheese, then roast them in the oven until they are browned and crispy on the outside

toss them with a bit of lemon juice and eat
>>
>>7291478
Hated these bastards all my life. Then my friend made some one night and I'm hooked.

Brush lightly with olive oil, very lightly. Little salt, some pepper, oregano and if you like it a tiny bit of chili powder or italian seasoning. Stick those suckers in the oven at a high heat like 450 until they are getting nice and gold.

You want them more flavorful, halve them first.
>>
Mix in bowl with olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and sea salt
Roast in oven until tender
Remove and let come to room temp
Finish with grated parmesan reggiano
>>
>>7291478
They taste fine microwaved to me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.