[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck do I buy Poppy Seeds? how do I ask for them without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 124253346474.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
124253346474.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
Where the fuck do I buy Poppy Seeds? how do I ask for them without looking weird?

I obviously want to make them into tea and get shitfaced.
>>
>>7291396
Stroll down to your local bulk foods or decently stocked supermarket and locate the poppy seed bin.
>>
>>7291403
For what else do they use them besides tea? Are they legal?
>>
>>7291413
You have to be joking.
>>
you can easily kill yourself doing that.
>>
>>7291421
No I'm not joking, serious question.

>>7291423
I'm not actually doing a tea, I'm just putting 1lb inside a container, then putting some lemon with water, squeeze it a couple of times and drink that shit.
>>
File: 1313206799001.png (9 KB, 486x485) Image search: [Google]
1313206799001.png
9 KB, 486x485
>>7291413
do you even almond poppyseed muffin?
>>
>>7291396
Baking supply aisle or bulk aisle.
>>
>>7291396
They should be in any supermarket, but if not, go to an Asian one. They're cheaper there anyway.
>>
>>7291428
Oh well fuck are you ignorant. Poppy seed bagels? Muffins? Do you know what sesame seeds are? They're just aryan poppy seeds
>>
>>7291443
Sesame seeds taste differently to poppy seeds and function differently in cooking. There might be a botanical similarity that I'm unaware of, but as cooking ingredients they're totally different.
>>
>>7291428

Nigga you gon' die.
>>
Opium?
>>
>>7293717
Opium.
>>
So can you acually get a buzz if you eat enough poppy seeds?
>>
>>7293776
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=can+you+acually+get+a+buzz+if+you+eat+enough+poppy+seeds%3F
>>
Indian grocery stores have them in giant bags. They're used in numerous recipes, often ground, in large quantities.

It stuns me that I have to explain this to you, but will not get high, no matter how much you eat. Go ask your friendly dirtbag where to score some "dank weed" instead.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.