[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Euros never choke on candy!!!! >Kinder eggs are too m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>Euros never choke on candy!!!!
>Kinder eggs are too much for americans to handle!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html
>>
>>7290377
Worse than a school shooting desu senpai
>>
>Firefighters managed to resuscitate the child before she succumbs to brain damage caused by the lack of oxygen

So is she fucking dead or not?
>>
It's funny how Eurocucks will vehemently defend Kinder eggs and then bash gun ownership in the same logic
>>
>>7290397
your post made me smile and giggle

I call it a smiggle
>>
>>7290377
France is to Europe as the American south is to the US.
>>
>>7290396
>she succumbed

It means she died because her brain was dead. Your brain tells your body to breathe without thinking about it, when it's fucked, you die. It's really not a hard concept.
>>
>>7290377
>Toulouse

She was probably Algerian.
>>
>>7290377
>put toy inside of chocolate to get kids to buy it because it's just generic overly sweet chocolate
>make fun of america for not wanting to sell this crap that poses a hazard
>children die from it
come on europe
>>
File: 1448399263083.png (3 KB, 184x172) Image search: [Google]
1448399263083.png
3 KB, 184x172
>>7290377
Can you imagine the horror of finding your little bundle of joy with a blue face twisted in pain with a giant bulge in her throat?

I'd scream and beg God this wasn't happening to me.
Why me God!?

WHY ME?!

WHY DID YOU TAKE MY FUCKING LIFE AWAY FROM ME?
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR, GIVE HER BACK YOU BASTARD, YOU FUCKING SICK BASTARD GIVE HER BACK!!
>>
>>7290416
The South isn't the epicenter of the US like France is to Europe, though.
>>
>Mother let a three year old have it despite warnings
>Kid didn't even choke on the capsule, actively put the toy in her mouth after opening that shit up
I wonder if she blames herself for her kid dying.
>>
>>7290426
The syntax of the sentence makes it sound as if they managed to avoid her succumbing to brain damage you fucking condescending stupid prick.
>>
>>7290627
The south of France is pretty comparable to the Southern States, good food, histrionic locals and zero relevance.
The only part of France that can stake a claim to "epicenter of Europe" is Paris anyways.
>>
>>7290618
Yeah, probably at first. But by the time the funeral came around I'd have calmed down a bit and realized it was natural selection at work.
>>
>>7290725
So, the only part of france that can claim to the be epicenter of europe is the epicenter of france?
>>
>>7290751
It's the closest thing to it they have.
There is no epicenter in Europe though.
>>
natural selection.
It's legal everywhere but USA, you fucking retard. Not just yurop.
>>
>>7290618
It's called awful parenting. If your kid chokes on a Kinder, you should be killed too.
>>
>Nicht für Kinder unter 3 Jahren geeignet. Produkt enthält Spielzeug und verschluckbare Kleinteile. ERSTICKUNGSGEFAHR!
>>
File: gun_nuts.png (447 KB, 648x918) Image search: [Google]
gun_nuts.png
447 KB, 648x918
>>7290397
Not European, but I think the reason is that babies are usually supervised by an adult, whereas gun owners think that patrolling their living room with a lethal weapon at 3 AM makes them a Real Manly Man Rrrrawr!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.