[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>garlic aioli aioli has garlic by default, its one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: nigga gon get krilled.png (511 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
nigga gon get krilled.png
511 KB, 878x494
>garlic aioli
aioli has garlic by default, its one of the primary ingredients in the sauce
that's equivalent to saying pine nut pesto
>steak burgers
why would you waste the marbling on a steak to make a burger? the point of grinding the meat is you can add more fat to the mixture manually. All you've done is inflate the price of the burger by using more expensive meat to create something that tastes no different
>with au jus
I hope I don't even need to explain this one

seriously don't eat at places that do this shit, they deserve to go out of business
>>
>garlic aioli

Basically the same as saying "cheese pizza", meaning it's plain, or perhaps has extra cheese.

>steak burgers

Kind of dumb, but it's a way of telling people that the meat was ground on site and didn't come from 200 different animals

>with au jus

It would be more pretentious to put one thing in French, like when Giada overemphasizes her accent on Italian words. At least in 'murrica "au jus" is used as the name of the sauce.
>>
>>7289713
I disagree, not all pizzas need to have cheese. Pizza is about the type of bread its on

I don't need you to say garlic aioli, I know there is garlic in it. tomato ketchup is less redundant than garlic aioli because at lest you can make it with other things.
garlic aioli = chickpea hummus, as in, yeah no shit
>>
>>7289749
What other kinds of ketchup are there? I know of banana, mushroom, and carrot ketchup.
>>
>>7289749

That's not how the word "aioli" is used anymore, but you probably know that and are just being autistic.

"Chipotle aioli" is just pureed chipotle in adobe mixed into mayonnaise.

"Pesto aioli" is just pesto mixed into mayonnaise.

You may have just gotten your copy of Escoffier, but it's been this way for decades.
>>
>>7289713
>sauce
>au jus
'murika
>>
>>7289756
oyster, and walnut

>>7289779
>"Chipotle aioli" is just pureed chipotle in adobe mixed into mayonnaise.
no, thats chipotle mayonnaise
>"Pesto aioli" is just pesto mixed into mayonnaise.
that would be pesto mayonniase

omission of garlic means it isn't aioli. this is a very simple concept
>>
>>7289806

So you're just being autistic.

Okay, I'm out.
>>
>>7289823
no, you're just wrong
you are just as bad as people that make "vegan chocolate covered cherries" and hand people raisins with carob
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.