[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good places to eat at in Kentucky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (72 KB, 750x315) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
72 KB, 750x315
Any good places to eat at in Kentucky
>>
>>7289585

where in Kentucky are you gonna be senpai?
>>
>Good places to eat across an entire state

Be specific senpai, If you were in Hickman and I recommend a restaurant in Concord somehow I doubt you're going.
>>
Ill be in a placed called Hickman for a week.
>>
>>7289585
KFC and eat like a nigger
>>
>>7289668

Can't help you senpai, never been that far west. Idk if that area has bbq but Western Kentucky is the only part of the state that does decent bbq so maybe they'd have that.
>>
>>7289668
Hickman or Hickman County? Guess it doesn't matter because they're right next to each other. In any case you're fucked, fampai. Maybe you could drive to Mayfield and get some decent mexican, or maybe make the trip to Paducah's waterfront and go to Doe's Eat Place.
>>
Corbin, Kentucky home of the first KFC
>>
>>7289822
Corbin Dallas, home of Floston Paradise
>>
>>7289645

How did you know op would be in Hickman?
>>
Somewhere outside the state.
>>
>>7289914
I didn't. I just made an example that used the bottom left corner of the state versus the top right.
>>
>>7289822
kek. that's literally all that's there. its just reg KFC but there's always japs who show up on some kind of chicken pilgrimage taking photos of the colonel's paraphernalia.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.