[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you smoke often? What kind of food do you like that goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: 7000032370_main.jpg (22 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
7000032370_main.jpg
22 KB, 280x280
Do you smoke often?

What kind of food do you like that goes really well with a cigarette afterwards?

For me its fried chicken or anything greasy for that matter.
>>
File: 1412142828432.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1412142828432.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
I like red wines and spicy food to go with my Dunhills
>>
File: 072091.jpg (68 KB, 569x850) Image search: [Google]
072091.jpg
68 KB, 569x850
1-3 cigs a day, sometimes none at all if I'm having particularly good day.
No food pairs well with cigarette, except maybe if it's something so vile you want to destroy the aftertaste in your mouth fast.
>>
>>7289353
Nice, I used to try some dunhills but they always leave a weird taste in my mouth afterwards.
>>
>>7289336
That sounds disgusting to me. I dunno something about mixing greasy food with such a relaxing past time. I smoke occasionally (like once a week to relax on my porch). Camels. With a cup of coffee and then like toast or a pastry
>>
>>7289458
You should try it sometime, I feel like it "enhances" the taste of my Marlboro golds, maybe just because they don't actually taste like anything at all.
>>
I was a pack a day smoker, but I cut way back. Nat Shermans size 101. But black coffee to ensure I only eat cigarettes that day
>>
smokers are jokers
>>
>>7289466
Lol. So chicken flavoured cigarettes? Maybe if I smoked me I could see it. But it sounds like mixing a nice scotch with like Micky d tendies.
>>
>>7289507
>mixing a nice scotch with like Micky d tendies.
Sounds like a good time.

Like I said, won't know until ya try it.
>>
>>7289458
Is it that easy to not want to smoke every day? On my days off I always think about having a cigarette but am afraid of getting addicted
>>
Camel Reds if I could get them Turkish royals were my alternative if they didn't have reds. They went reay well with coffee and toast.
>>
File: joker.jpg (15 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
15 KB, 480x320
>>7289476
>>
>>7289522
when i was working in a kitchen i wanted to smoke every god damn shift but saved it for a cigar on friday instead. best smoke of the week is the only one!
>>
File: Cereal guy.jpg (23 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
Cereal guy.jpg
23 KB, 300x269
>Smoking
>When it is one of the few things that you can do that literally reduces your ability to taste food

I don't see how someone can claim to be a foodie and smoke at the same time. Vapers may be fags, but at least they can taste the food for fuck's sake.
>>
I vape but only indoors and around people that wouldn't judge me or would rather me vape than smoke. tbqh I know its obnoxious and fedora af but some juices are out-of-this-world incredible and are genuinely a better experience than even that amazing after-work cigarette.

i dont smoke bc am /fit/ and girlfriend doesnt like it and she was actually able to help me find the discipline to quit before i switched to vaping
>>
>>7289632
I've heard that it brings down your taste and smell, but when I smell or taste something and ask (usually) a non smoker, they ca ever taste or smell subtly. I think that is a myth.
>>
>>7289623
Maybe I'll just pick up a cigar instead then. Any entry level recommendations? I've had 2 before but that was years ago and don't even remember them
>>
>>7289654
not to mention its like an air freshner that smells exactly like what basically is your favorite taste.

>pic related, this is the elixir of the fucking gods
lunar harvest, includes hints of rock candy, berries, and blue cotton candy. its like crack cocaine i swear to god.
>>
>>7289632
Luckily the smell/taste loss is just a numbing, that goes away after a few weeks of not smoking.
>>
>>7289336
Former spirits smoker here. Dark blues when I could find them but usually Just the regular ones. Only with a drink or coffee did I enjoy a cig
>>
>>7289632
No big deal, the Knorr-man himself smokes.
>>
>>7289659
Romeo y Julieta Sports Largos is what i smoked every friday. i smoked that size because it was done by the time i walked home; you may want a bigger smoke.
>>
>>7289522
I'm probably not the best person to ask. When I started smoking I smoked everyday sometimes two or three a day for like the months. Then I quit and didn't experience any withdrawal.I truly enjoy smoking though so I keep a pack around and chill with a cig whenever but I never really crave. Maybe I just have a high addiction tolerance? Although I never got addicted to shisha either and I smoked every day for a year when I was in the middle east. Never had an issue stopping
>>
File: 1444066096413.gif (3 MB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1444066096413.gif
3 MB, 249x249
>>7289336
I do smoke often

I usually smoke while drinking coffee but after eight years of smoking my sense of smell and taste is pretty shit.
>>
>>7289773
I'll try that out. I'm not looking for a big cigar to start out
>>
>>7289336
Smoking and eating is disgusting.
>>
>>7289336
2-3 cigs a week, after meals or in the morning, and when i drink
>>
File: perique.jpg (14 KB, 260x316) Image search: [Google]
perique.jpg
14 KB, 260x316
>>7290006
forgot what i smoke
>>7289973
Acid blues are the first cigars i smoked
>>
Pack a day. Coffee. All the coffee. I have pretty much stopped the eating thing, but when I do, I prefer big ol' salads or something ridiculously fried, like chips or onion strings.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.