[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to Starbucks after class. What should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: ALcBvCnr-1.png (86 KB, 491x472) Image search: [Google]
ALcBvCnr-1.png
86 KB, 491x472
I'm going to Starbucks after class.
What should I get?
Need something to wake me up after this 8am.
It can be hot or cold
>>
>>7289063
get what you feel like eating or drinking
>>
>>7289069
Last time I went I was overwhelmed with choices and couldn't decide and left without getting anything.
Need something to get because I really need coffee today.
>>
>>7289074
probably best you don't go then if you're too much of a fucking mongoloid to choose a drink
>>
>>7289077
There's like 40 choices and I don't know what any them actually are since they have no description
>>
>>7289078
doesn't sound like starbucks is the place for you then does it
>>
>>7289081
It's the only place on campus.
Please stop bullying me it hurts my feelings.
>>
It's going to be expensive. I would try a Caffe Latte or Caffe Mocha if you like chocolate, those are both hot. Caramel Machiattos are sweeter but are a nice treat.

For cold drinks, cold brew (if it's available) or iced coffee is my favorite. Frappuccinos are usually sickly sweet, but the java chip one is pretty good.
>>
>>7289063

Get a large hot coffee light with skim milk and sugar and a blueberry scone.
>>
>>7289097
Thanks. Think I'll try a Caffè mocha
>>
>>7289097
macciatos can be kinda bitter because of the espresso if you aren't used to it. they are very delicious though
>>
Get a redeye, its coffee with 2 expresso shots i think
>>
>>7289109
Yea I've tried the cold brew before and it was too bitter for me.
I usually don't put a lot of sugar in my coffee, usually just maybe one, but Damn that was strong. Maybe I'm just not enough of a coffee lover to like it.
>>
>>7289117
you get used to it after awhile. i work at dunkin doughnuts and when i started i'd make a mocha iced coffeee with sugar and all that stuff.
now i just drink hot dark roast with two shots of espresso in it.
espresso has a hell of a stronger taste lol
>>
>>7289122
One time before an exam I just got 2 straight shots of espresso and fuck that kicked like a mule.
>>
>teaching someone how to use starbucks
this fucking place
>>
>>7289109
Yeah you're right. Still I enjoy it once in a while

>>7289117
Like the other poster said, your taste buds may change over time with more exposure. Drinking a cup of half and half with sugar has lost its appeal for me.
>>
>>7289126
i stopped drinking it for a bit, because it wasn't affecting me anymore.

oh, and if you want a sweet drink after the double chocolate fappachino is pretty good.
my fiancee gets them if we go.
>>
>>7289129
Kid wants opinions. There isn't anything wrong with that.

>>7289130
I just don't really get how people can drink stuff that sweet anymore, but who am i to judge
>>
>>7289137
My girlfriend drinks half French Vanilla creamer and half coffee. No lie. 50/50 mix.
>>
>>7289129
It really isn't all that user friendly. Tons of names in another language with no description of what they are.
>>
White Chocolate Latte

Or for a breakfast touch

Tomato Pannini w/ a Lime Acai Refresher
>>
File: 0120160934a.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0120160934a.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Ordered a vanilla iced coffee with milk and an espresso shot.
>>
File: 0120160943.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0120160943.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
It's decent
>>
>>7289063
Get a Grande chestnut praline late with breve and a third shot if they still have the syrup

t. barista
>>
>>7289197
Should've gone with a hot caffe mocha, breh.
>>
>>7289205
I wanted to but I didn't see it on the menu and I panicked.
>>
>>7289140
If youre going to adulterate your coffee with dairy better do it with style.
>>
>>7289063

>I cannot make my own decisions

Have your girlfriend's son order for you
>>
>>7289197
It's stressful choosing a drink the first few times. Good luck with class!
>>
How do I drink coffee without shitting my pants afterwards? I love the taste of starbucks drinks but that combination of coffee, sugar, cream, and sugar just destroys me.
>>
>>7289235
Enjoy the ride. If you can, try taking out sugar or cream. The combination of those and the coffee make it hard to stomach for long.
>>
>>7289063
the new latte machiatto is good. give that a spin. flat white is also decent. disregard everything else on the menu as diabetus inducing
>>
>>7289235
This. I drink coffee black and it still gives me the shits.
>>
>>7289235
Caffeine is a diuretic. If the dairy exacerbates your tummy problems, consider getting it with soy milk.
>>
>>7289235
>>7289256
it's probably just the caffeine, nothing you can do about it. caffeine isn't good for you.
>>
>>7289063
Coffee
>>
Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frap with a shot of espresso and extra caramel sauce
>>
File: 450px-Enema_Bot.jpg (27 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
450px-Enema_Bot.jpg
27 KB, 450x253
>>7289083
Black Coffee ingested through the anus with a tube
>>
>>7289181
>Yoga pants and boots all around
Fuck I miss college so much
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.