[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make coffee as tasty as Starbucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (114 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 512x512
>>
>image.png

You've already achieved your potential, OP.
>>
>>7288862
I don't get it
>>
>>7288865

It's the epic new maymay, mobilefriend.
>>
Use filtered water when you're brewing your coffee.
>>
>>7288856
100g of sugar
>>
>>7288856
Over roast your means.

Prepare it with a misguided sense of superiority.

Kill yourself when you realize that even BK has better coffee.
>>
>>7289569
means... beans. whatever. words.
>>
>>7288856
Underpay for your "fair trade" supplies
>>
Not a huge Starbucks fan, but most people's coffee taste shitty because their grounds to water ratio is too low.
>>
>>7289552
Is this actually worth doing?
>>
You add your coffee to a cup of milk and sugar.
>>
I actually went to starbucks for the first time the other day, and got some kinda plain double espresso thing. It was good. Like really good.

I think I need to buy an espresso maker or something. At least a moka pot. I need better coffee in my life now.

The only other coffee I've ever had is a couple fast food and other restaurant coffees, and the drip coffee my roommates usually make (with costco beans). All of it is pretty bitter and I only drink it when I'm tired or if I need to blend in with coffee drinkers.
>>
>>7288856
make a regular coffe and then take a huge shit in it.

sereosly. i've never tasted a cup of coffe as bad as star bucks. and i've tasted some pretty bad cups of coffe.
>>
tablespoon cream, tablespoon sugar, and a tablespoon jizz
>>
sugar
>>
have you seen 2 girls 1 cup? do that.
>>
>>7288856
The secret is to source the water from a muddy puddle.
>>
>Starbucks

Do yourself a favor, anon. Get on Yelp and search your local area for "coffee". Find a local coffee shop that has a good rating, and go give their coffee a try.

Unless you're in the middle of some backwoods town with no competition, I can almost guarantee you that it will BTFO Starbucks. If you are backwoods, give it a try anyways, as some of the best coffee that I've ever had have been from coffee shops from a small town's one and only commercial strip.
>>
>>7290977
>it will BTFO Starbucks
Are people commonly using BTFO in this weird and ungrammatical fashion nowadays, or are you just trying to be a pioneer?
>>
>image.png
>>
>>7290993
>ungrammatical
>>
Go to a grocery store and buy some dark roast coffee beans. Any would do since roasting your coffee to french or any dark roast brings out the deepest, darkest flavor. If you get a light or medium roast, just put the beans or grinds, doesn't matter, on a frying pan and roast them until they go from brown to a solid black. Use boiled water to brew the coffee using a drip machine and there you have it, a fucking burnt-assed Starbucks-grade coffee.
>>
>>7291026
What about it?
>>
>>7291064
i was seriously wondering where the hell this was going and then i read the end
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.