[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fu/ck/ Yeah! Finnish school food pics thread wednesday edition!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: DSC_0001.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Fu/ck/ Yeah!
Finnish school food pics thread wednesday edition!
We had delicious bolognese.
>>
It was kc tire
>>
File: 20160120_110641.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160120_110641.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
It was really good for real.

And not only that - it was free too!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Meh, 3/5, it was edible tho
>>
I never understood why cafeteria ladies insist on cooking spaghetti until it swells into formlessness. I worked in a cafeteria for a while while studying, and every time I'd cooked the pasta al dente, knowing it would still overcook as it sits in the food line, my boss would come over, give it a taste, look at me like a cow looks at a calf that can't stand up, dunked half a bucket more salt in it, and told me to drain it 5 minutes later.

It's like overcooking was a religious practice or something. A secret rite of the guild of school cafeteria marms, maybe?
>>
>>7288704
I wish they used more fresh beets and other root vegetables. People just aren't used to eating them these days, sure, but they're inexpensive, nutritious and flavourful. I always make my minced meat sauce with shredded beets these days.

I heard this one cook got laid off a school's kitchen because he was making food that was too good with the money he had to use. Apparently it made the other schools look bad and make the situation unjust.
>>
>the cucumber touching the bolognese sauce and spaghetti
>>
>>7288728
Some efficiency consultant probably figured out that they could save $9 a year by cooking extra water into the spaghetti.
>>
>>7288730

Yeah, that was in news in finland like last year or so. Cafteria lady made breads herself if i remember correctly and they tasted too good so it wasnt equal for kids in other schools and cafeteria lady was told she couldnt do that good food anymore.

This happened in sweden tho. Swedes are equality fanatics.
>>
>>7288728
if she didn't bother explaining to you why she did this then she didn't have a good reason to do it.

A lot of people think they can lead by example but nobody wants to go where they're going.
>>
>>7288704
>>7288722
>>7288726
based finns
>>
Bump for this amazingly spectacular thread
>>
Are these threads one guy posting a bunch of pictures or a bunch of different finns who go to the same school or something?
>>
>>7289540
You'll never know
>>
>>7289540

I think it would be quite sad if there was only one of us. Like... it would be really fucking sad. But fortunately its nothing like that and there is many of us and we are superbly cool
>>
>>7289540
We are fucking legion, look at the pics they are all different://
>>
> the Finnish state feeds its citizens milk lactose and gluten

I thought you guys were smart n shiet.
>>
>>7288704
why is the cup made of glas and the plate porcelain? why are they not disposable?
>>
File: rocktumbler.jpg (93 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
rocktumbler.jpg
93 KB, 350x450
>>7289778
They could both be made of plastic, they're getting pretty good at that shit nowadays. This thing is plastic, nearly unbreakable and microwave/dishwasher safe.
>>
>>7289797
no, the beaker is not red and the plate is shiny. so I call reusable.
>>
>>7289597
>and nightshade vegetables
this triggered my nightshade sensitivity
>>
>>7289778
Why would you assume they should be disposable?
>>
>>7289804
of course it is reusable. they are same what we have at home and school washes them after shcool.
>>
>>7289804
>beaker

What the fuck
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.