[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cannibal thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
Anyone here ate human meat before? Or know of good recipes for human meat? I've already tried human skin and human eyeballs, I tried some thigh meat yesterday but I guess I overcooked it.
>>
File: dumbfuck.png (35 KB, 475x122) Image search: [Google]
dumbfuck.png
35 KB, 475x122
>>
Sigh, why can't a man get a little help on these things
>>
>>7288413
I am curious about human, as well.
>>
OP is a fag, so he should eat penis
>>
>>7288476
The meat is really hard to get and it can be very expensive, but to be honest, human meat has this very rich taste and can get you addicted, and I heard that the taste changes according to how you butcher the meat, because hormones give the meat a sour or a bitter-ish taste.
So far the thigh meat was alright actually tasted better than most beef or lamb, but I didn't cook it properly so I was wondering if anyone had one before and if they know how to cook the meat properly
>>
>>7288482
Penis is just a huge cartilage, it's tasteless and not worth trying, unless you love chewing something for half an hour straight
>>
>>7288413
enjoy your prions faggot
>>
so if you raise a human to eat, like what would their diet have to be in order for "nicest" quality?
>>
>>7288444
Cannibalism itself isn't illegal tho
>>
File: slop.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
slop.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>7288494
Ask /fit/. Probably pic related
>>
>>7288494
Why would you raise a human to eat? It takes waaay longer to get them up to a good size than most meat animals and their energy requirements are retarded. They'd need to be somewhat active to be worth your time and they are far too smart to trust or train.
>>
>>7288494
I've studied that for a while now, apparently a diet rich with certain proteins like Cysteine can give the meat a good taste, you can find that in broccoli and a carb rich diet also works, but it's tricky because you can't lock him in a cage or else he'll feel depressed or scared and ruin the taste, generally the more dopamin the person has running through his body the better but the more histamin and prostaglandins the worse it gets, so you have to set him free and make him feel happy and probably kill him when he's happy too, and you better make it swift, if he manages to feel pain for more than 15 secs then the taste will start to change
>>
>>7288523
yeah i've heard the taste related to fear and all that
>eating males
so maybe oats and some greens mostly. feels like you're just raising a child until you kill it sometime by surprise. better be the best tasting shit of all time then if you're putting in that much effort
>>
>>7288515
Exactly, you can try and prep someone to kill but that also takes so much time and effort although the meat that you get off the black market can be a bit old or even tasteless because you don't know how those humans were killed or butchered, it's always better to kill one yourself but that's just too much work for me
>>
>>7288537
Any human you encounter in basically any setting is not going to be fit for consumption. You have to remember that this is roughly on par with hunting or raising chimps for consumption. It isn't easy or sustainable and really it isn't even an attractive option.
>>
>>7288531
Yea, but you'll be spending so much money on him if you're the one raising him, which kinda sucks, its better to choose a healthy person off the gym or something, invite them to dinner and etc or buy it from the black market
>>
>>7288540
Can you elaborate more on that?
>>
>>7288546
The only reason people say it's better than other meat is because so few other people can refute it. It may be good but only as good as everything else, and a lot of people over 20 are going to have a lot of unattractive toxins, diseases, and heavy metals for your stomach to contest with. We live a long time and receive a lot of injuries while consuming a lot of far-out unappealing shit.

The only special qualities of human meat are that it's kind of like pork, humans are mostly hairless, and since most people who've tried it are eating adults, it probably has a rich dark meat flavor. Even though there is nothing at all about this that sets human apart from other meats, if you really wanted to try something like it you could just go to Africa and legally buy the meat of some other (preferably short-lived) great apes on the open market.

Of course a gorilla who's been eating who-knows-what and hiding in fuck off jungle shit his whole life may not sound like an appealing meal, but that's almost exactly what you're suggesting when you bring up human meat. ANY other predator would be comparable to human meat; the more active and long-lived, the better.
>>
>>7288589
The part where you talked about the toxins is correct, the body tend to produce lots of toxic materials after death, that's why it requires special cooking which includes boiling the meat and proper cooking which could take up to 8 hours to be ready, still the stuff that you eat are all degraded into simple materials for your body to use or excreted outaide the body through urine and feces, so regardless of what you eat you'd still have the same basic components as any other human being, but just in different proportions, so sometimes the right proportions can be very tasty but the wrong ones can make it bitter and sour.
But regarding how to hunt and about gorillas I think that human meat is actually different, it's easy for you to say that it tastes like anything else, but it really tastes different and especially when cooked well and taken care of, the human eyeball that I had once was so delicious that I literally drool whenever I think about it.
Btw it tastes nothing like pork
>>
>>7288612
I am aware that the taste is different, but it is not meaningfully better or worse than similar animals.

I know pointlessly edgy shit when I see it and claiming that human meat is some kind of special delicacy is definitely on the mark.
>>
>>7288617
Well in that sense there are no "good" or "bad" tasting food, there are only "different" tasting food, which is absolutely wrong because we all know that no one would eat a raw chicken pizza just because it tastes "different"
>>
>>7288622
Don't twist my words. You know that isn't what I said.
>>
>>7288491
If you simmer cartilage for a few hours, it becomes soft enough to chew and is delicious.
>>
>>7288631
Hmm I might try that actually, thanks!
>>
would blacks or whites taste better?
And womyns or men?

Also OP ur fucked up bro
>>
This thread smells of teen edge load bullshit
>>
>>7288647
I've only had white males meat, so I have nothing to compare it to atm, maybe later when I get my hands on some black meat.
Also black meat is cheaper for some reason so I suppose they just pick them off from Africa from tribe wars or something, so I really questions the sanitation behind it.
>>
>>7288657
lol I'm a 32 y/o doctor, so I'm pretty sure I'm already past that stage
>>
No one has any more ideas for me to try?
>>
>>7288685
Suicide.
>>
>>7288664
sure you are
>>
>>7288694
lol now stop being a little autistic kid about it, I'm sure we all wondered what human meat might taste like, I just happened to taste some of it and liked it
>>
>>7288413
Would OP care to explain in some matter of detail how he came about human meat? Maybe a country name, even?
>>
>>7288696
It requires knowledge of the human body and of its functions to be able to choose the perfect method for preparing human meat.
Now you might ask "oh gee why haven't you tried eating one of the donor organs or a spare frozen cadaver" then my answer would be that there are strict legal paperwork on such materials and it is extremely difficult to do such a thing without the risk of lawsuits and jail, so it's better to pick them off the black market.
Also the meat costs a lot, do you think anyone who works at McDonalds can afford them?
>>
>>7288685
I wish I did, the best thing I can think of is to look into pork recipes since it's supposed to be similar.

Oxtail soup is also floating around in my head for some reason.

It might be good to look into The Flavor Bible, it's a book that would likely be a useful resource for you in what flavours go well with the taste of the meat.

Did you ever try brining? Might be something to look into.

A request...write all of your experiences down for science so that when you're gone your accounts can be around for those who would follow you or study the action.
>>
>>7288702
Hmm well such informations are highly classified but since I already have experience in the medical practice I got to know some illegal organ donors, one of my patients required a liver transplant which wasn't avaliable, and he told me about his cousin who works in organ dealing (if you can call it that) It was a question of morals then because he said that his cousin can bring me a liver from the black market and I can use it for transplant, I agreed at first so I called his cousin and we agreed to meet, so I met him, we talked about his uncle and told him that as much as I love the guy, I'll lose my job this way, but I told him that his uncle is on the top of the list for donations so a new liver will surely go to his uncle, but shortly after the hospital managed to get their hands on a liver and the guy got up on his feet again.
So his cousin thanked me and told me that if I ever need something then I can contact him, and so I did, we met again, and I knew that I can't ask much about his business but I had to know about the meat and where it comes from and how clean it is, he told me that most abdominal organs come from people selling their organs, but the meat and rare organs usually come from foreign countries like Africa, some european countries and the middle east
>>
>>7288413
>>7288493
Actually humans have enzymes to protect against prions they might get from eating brain or nerve tissue. It's part of our genome since humans are cannibals. Every culture around the world has had some history with cannibalism. They used to make this stupid "Human tofu" that was supposed to approximate what human tasted like, and they gave it to anthropology students. They can't get tofu to resemble any other real meat for the vegicucks so I doubt its authenticity or value as a learning tool. There was some Dutch show where some faggots ate parts of each other on TV.

t.Anthropologist
>>
>>7288732
Hmm flavour bible, I had it before once, I must've lost it, I'll gladly look into it.
And yea I had the same thing in mind, that I wanted to use pork recipes for it at first, but after I tasted it I realized that it doesn't taste like pork so it probably needs something different.
And I'll try to explain the flavour if I ever got my hands on human meat again and I'll tell you how I prepared it
>>
>>7288751
Exactly, but the toxic metabolites are produced after death, so you have to be careful with how old it is.
Also idk I've never seen that one before, got the link to it?
>>
>>7288753
Please do! For science.
>>
So many autistic edge lords in here, good lord.
>>
>>7288744
This wouldn't even be believable if you didn't type in rambling run on sentences like a retard
>>
This thread is stupid as hell but I'll play along.
Could a woman technically just keep having babies under the table (never going to a doctor; giving birth at home) and eating them/selling their meat?
She wouldn't even have to deal with raising a human or anything, just deal with the burden of pregnancy and birth every ~10 months or so. Baby meat is probably tender or something.
>>
>>7288941
as averse as I am to this concept, poor people have been doing it in China for the last few decades with the whole 1 kid rule.
I'm only against killing children and people who don't deserve it, which I why I had some slight misgivings about this, as for human meat consumption, would eat, as long as the person was a fuckwit.
>>
>>7288941
People can do anything they want as long as others don't know about it. So yes.

It would just cost a lot of resources to keep her and the baby healthy and as she got older and had more children they would become more dangerous to her health and less viable in general.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.