[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cook raccoon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 0.jpg (398 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
398 KB, 900x1200
How do you cook raccoon?
>>
>>7288396
Don't know. I don't want parasites.
>>
I like to put Anchovies and tomato slices on my raccoon.
>>
>>7288419

Good combination. Black olives will work with that as well.
>>
>>7288396
Well first you have to tie them up and put them in the barn, and then-

Oh, wait, never mind. I thought this was an insurance scam.
>>
We used to hunt coons in Detroit.
>>
File: o-SRIRACHA-facebook[1].jpg (122 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
o-SRIRACHA-facebook[1].jpg
122 KB, 1536x1536
>>7288419
Don't forget the 'cha!
>>
i never cooked racoon. but if i did i would boil in sage and a bay leaf then grill it. caramelize it in barbecue and hot sauce in the fucking flames! yeah nigga!
>>
File: pizza 10.91.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pizza 10.91.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>7288437

Not everything is a meme.
>>
>>7288429

Still happening, though the purveyor claims he hunts them in rural areas outside of the Detroit.
>>
File: jgdkCPcdddfsi.jpg (24 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
jgdkCPcdddfsi.jpg
24 KB, 540x360
>>7288429
>>
>>7288442
me

OP i am more interested in the snake available next to the raccoon.
judging from a character from my tattoo this is somewhere in china. are you chinese op?
>>
>>7288396
>snake
>$20/lb
Holy FUCK. I understand that there's not a lot of supply but with a price like that there can't be any demand either.
>>
Would you rather shop at a Thai grocery store, a Vietnamese grocery store, or a store that sells shit from both countries (half of it's from China already), but is owned and run by Cambodians?
>>
>>7288453
It could be a different currency
>>
>>7288471
It doesn't matter whether it's comparable to the dollar, the price is still absurd next to the raccoon.
>>
File: dick bone.jpg (52 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
dick bone.jpg
52 KB, 570x380
I don't know but do they come with toothpicks?
>>
Seems like something you should barbecue

Slow, low and smoky can make anything taste good
>>
>>7288460
Thai because I can't find Sealect around here anymore, my area is heavily Viet already and Thai preserved daikon, smoked riverfish and black chilli powder are difficult to source.
>>
>>7288453
Chinese people believe half of the wild life meat makes their dick bigger, and the second half make them immortal, and some do both. they'll pay the price.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.