[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you eat chicken with your hands or using a knife and fork
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: img_2014.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
img_2014.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2304
Do you eat chicken with your hands or using a knife and fork?

http://strawpoll.me/6590587
>>
File: alg-hogan-jpg.jpg (14 KB, 635x481) Image search: [Google]
alg-hogan-jpg.jpg
14 KB, 635x481
>>7288393
Pick one? Get on my level, faggot.
Drumstick and wings with hands and
Breast and thighs with knife and fork because I'm not a fucking retard
>>
>>7288398
Yeah, this. I don't know what else you expected, OP.
>>
>>7288398
This here.
>>
buno
>>
>>7288393

I only use my mouth.
>>
held in left hand and chopsticks in right hand so I have a cllean hand to touch things with
>>
i use my peenis weenis :DD
>>
What a dumb poll.

Like most meats served on a bone I usually use a knife and fork, and then pick up the bone with my hands to gnaw off the little bits of meat that are left.

Unless it's fried chicken, because using a knife and fork tends to result in the skin/breading coming off all at once.
>>
>>7289649
Might as well just eat the whole thing with hands if you're going to get them messy in the end anyway
>>
>>7290091

I don't like to have to wipe my hands off every time I want to take a sip of water.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.