[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im not fat but i want to be almost gross skinny. Im 5'11"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: spaghetti.gif (2 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.gif
2 MB, 500x270
Im not fat but i want to be almost gross skinny.

Im 5'11" and weight 165. i want to be 150 or 140-ish. What should i eat/not eat? im not going to /fit/ because they will tell me its unhealthy. im down for not eating. ive lost weight like that before but it sucked. is there anything besides grilled chicken i can eat a shit ton of and nothing will happen? thank you
>>
Maybe you should just work out to get lean and not worry about a number on a scale
>>
Your BMI is perfect. All you need to do is gain muscle. Girls will be all over you.
>>
File: stickman.jpg (11 KB, 199x320) Image search: [Google]
stickman.jpg
11 KB, 199x320
one can of tuna fish, and/or one apple per day, black coffee, and water.
>>
>>7287604
i just hate the idea of being a person that works out. haha im very lazy. i just want to be skinny ripped
>>
>>7287578
Crash diet + some cardio for quick weight loss, although not recommended.

For just regular but steady weightloss just consume less calories, eat more fiber, and cut down on carbohydrates. Eggs, water, and coffee can suppress hunger. Grilled/boiled chicken and most fish are great for your source of meat.
Don't eat out and don't eat sweets. Cardio obviously helps. I recommend just riding your bicycle around for an hour a day.
>>
>>7287748
thanks! ill probably end up doing exactly this
>>
>>7287634
Essentially you want to drop the fat but hang on to the muscle mass, so you must eat something resembling this.

Restrict your calorie intake to 1200-1600, eat less than you need but not so little you break your own will. Base your meals on lean protein (chicken, tuna) and non-starchy veggies (leafy greens, tomatoes, any thing to fill you).

Some fat is necessary, get it from your meat or olive oil if you're frying. Eat some plain yogurt each day, it effectively boosts how much fat you burn for energy. If youre low on energy eat fresh fruit like grapes, orange, apple, or incorporate oatmeal in your diet.

Do some basic stretching exercises, possible some pushups if you want. Nothing strenuous just use your muscles regularly so your body will preferentially target fat instead.

Good luck, I hope you achieve what you hope for.
>>
>>7287801
thanks a ton! this is really informative!
>>
>>7287634
>i just hate the idea of being a person that works out.

why? i'm not for or against, just curious
>>
>>7287850
Working out is strenuous and not very fun.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (6 KB, 251x209) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
6 KB, 251x209
>>7287843
>>7287801

Med student and long-time /fit/izen here. You can only gain fat and muscle at the same time or lose muscle and fat at the same time (unless you're on steroids or just starting out).

Why are you so against working out? That gives your muscles a nice pump, making them look bigger. And why do you want to lose that much? I'm 6' and only shooting for ~170
>>
>>7287850
i dont have anything against people who work out but i just dont want to be a jock or anythything
>>
>>7287872
>guaranteed replies
careful not to fall for it
>>
>>7287578
Go to an /fa/ skinny thread >>>10855137
>>
>>7287865
i have very very very little muscle so i look weird because its just fat. and i used to run every now and then but i really dislike working out so i dont know if i want to. but maybe with dedication to a good diet like the one above i could get a little cardio in to help
>>
>>7287578
Just get a script for amphetamines and you will drop 20-30 pounds in no time!
>>
>>7287897
Hmm well I just take it slow with the weight loss. Go much lower than 150 and you'll start running into problems. If you're willing to count calories, shoot for a 500-1000 calorie deficit per day and you can safely lose 2 pounds fat per week. Have a deficit much higher than that and you'll lose too much muscle.

As far as working out, a good power lifting routine or bodybuilding routine would be optimal for a young man wanting to put on muscle (have you ever tried it out? It's natural to feel awkward in a gym at first). All that being said, it's hard to force yourself to do something you don't like for long periods of time. I would try out different kinds of cardio (running, swimming, hiking, sports with friends, whatever). Cardio is great for mental health too, can't recommend it enough whether you pick up weight lifting or not
>>
>>7287911
Med student fag here again, been on them for almost two years. Wouldn't recommend jumping balls deep into that since there's lots of potential side effects but 3-4 cups of coffee per day would get the job done if weight loss is your only goal and you have a low tolerance
>>
>>7287912
>>7287801
As OP said he is allergic to hard work so, even though weight training would be an excellent idea, the best regime is one he can stick easily to. Anyway he is after the exiled ascetic look, an ideal diet would be locusts and wild honey.
>>
>>7287956
op here. you hit the nail on the head. and that last part has me in tears
>>
>>7287956
Ah true. I'm sure it won't be long before I lose my hopefulness and become a jaded doc

But yeah it's true OP, everything comes from effort. Just trying to give you a chance
>>
>5'11" 118 pounds
>desperately trying to gain weight

Fuck you op.
>>
>>7287983
Throw EV olive oil in/on everything. The calorie density is high but you dont notice it apart from the superb flavour.
>>
>>7287983
have you tried picking up drinking?
>>
OP, weight lifting will help you to achieve your goals quickly and easily. It simply adds, in an hour three times per week, some efficient exercise that would otherwise not be there in the typical man's routine. That alone can make a world of difference. And you're not that badly off either compared others starting out.

My recommendation is to do a 5x5 routine of barbell exercises (/fit/ can help you get started just read the sticky) and you can probably get a gym membership for pennies a month because the new year just rolled over. Your diet can't be that bad or you'd be a whale. Actually, if you do start exercising, you may find that you need more food than before!
>>
>>7287978
i really appreciate it. sometimes it just takes a little time for me to get motivated so dont think you wasted your time here. im taking all of this into consideratioon
>>
>>7287858
Maybe for the first week. I've been lifting for a year and a half and it's fun as hell. Getting into it was rough, but once you get into the routine of going its just fun and feels great
>>
>>7287983
I know it's a meme, but milk seriously helps me put on weight so damn easily.
>>
>>7287578
have you not seen "empire of the sun" rice and potatoes
>>
>>7288899
This. And peanut butter.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.