[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (616 KB, 2638x1759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
616 KB, 2638x1759
Is Nashville "Hot Chicken" becoming a meme?

It's seems as if a lot of gastro pubs and bar/grills are adding it to their menus.

Is it wholly different than a spicy chicken/buffalo sandwich?
>>
It's literally just fried chicken with extra spices.
>>
I've never heard of this till just a minute ago I saw a stupid commercial for it so I'm assuming op is a viral marketer trying to create a forced meme
>>
seriously just shut the fuck up with your stupid meme bullshit already. You either eat it or you fucking don't. Who gives a shit. According to you types, any food that has ever made it big is a meme. ZOMG A GUY INVENTED SOMETHING CALLED BUFFALO WINGS AND GOT RICH. PEOPLE COPIED HIM ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY. MUST BE A MEME. OMG PEOPLE LIKE SOUP. LET US ALL SELL SOUP. SOUP IS A MEME. Restaurants sell what sells well and they have done that since the beginning of time.
>>
It's just a side-effect of Nashville becoming a more prominent city and popular tourist destination. It's always been popular around here, but now that it's becoming one of the most visited and desired to live in cities in the country, some of the local food's starting to get big too. Doesn't help that it's also becoming a major food city.
>>
>>7287544
Nice meme
>>
>>7287544
>calling things a meme is a meme
>>
>>7287513
Unfortunately, yes, it has become memefood.
And it's not worth having unless you learn to make it yourself, or actually have it in Nashville at one of the many places that have been making it for years.
It's sad, really.
>>
>>7287513

Sadly, yes.

Next up when the foodies move on from hot chicken will be the sweet hot chicken from Memphis, mark my words.
>>
>>7287513
pickles and fried spicy chicken?

does that even go?
>>
>>7287696
Big time. Try pickle juice next time you take a shot of whiskey too. Pickles are the shit
>>
Chik-fila has been doing this sort of thing with their spicy sandwich for the longest time I thought?
>>
>>7287513
no, but
>image.jpg
is becoming a meme
>>
>>7287713
god damn pickle backs are good

>>7287588
I wish that hot chicken sandwiches would make their way into my area. I would welcome a nice change from the usual diabeetus
>>
>>7287713
i'll second this
>>
>>7287518

White people are FUCKED
>>
>>7287525
This. It's fucking spicy tendies that have been around for fucking ever.

Everything that can be done with chicken has been done. Only the biggest stoner faggot would fall for this weak ass attempt at rebranding buffalo chicken.
>>
>>7287513
The Koreans did it better in my opinion sucks Korean fried chicken isn't really available to most.
>>
>>7288402
But then it will become meme
>>
>>7288311

>tendies
>>
>>7287544
look at this stupid gook getting pissed bout maymays
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.