[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuff you don't eat and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Dairy - bad for my skin for some reason

Olives - don't taste good
>>
File: js.jpg (384 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
384 KB, 600x450
>The more I contemplated food phobias, the more I became convinced that people who habitually avoid certifiably delicious foods are at least as troubled as people who avoid sex, or take no pleasure from it, except that the latter will probably seek psychiatric help, while food phobics rationalize their problem in the name of genetic inheritance, allergy, vegetarianism, matters of taste, nutrition, food safety, obesity, or a sensitive nature.
>>
>>7287154
I'm not scared of the foods
>>
>>7287144
>mashed potatoes
Hate the texture and smell
>Beans
Hate the texture and smell
>Mayo
Hate the taste and smell
>Ranch dressing
Hate the taste and smell
>Blue cheese
It tastes like bug spray or some sort of chemical. I like lots of cheese, but blue cheese and few others have this taste and I can't eat it all, tastes like poison
>Canned tuna
No real reason to hate it because I love fish and even canned fish, but because it's often served with mayo it's made me just hate it.
>Deviled Eggs
It has mustard. mayo, and pickle in it. I don't 100% hate pickles but I'm not a major fan, I'm also not a major fan of hardboiled eggs. I've never eaten deviled eggs but it's got too many things I don't like.
>>
File: picky-eater.jpg (48 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
picky-eater.jpg
48 KB, 468x351
>>7287144

https://youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY?t=1m50s
>>
File: Not today.png (252 KB, 320x278) Image search: [Google]
Not today.png
252 KB, 320x278
Eggs and fish, because my blood work puts me at anaphylaxis levels at both.

I fucking WISH I was one of those hipsters pretending to have an allergy. At least then if someone slipped me eggs without telling me or cooked a burger on a grill that just had fish on it, I wouldn't be at risk of death.
>>
>eggs
i love them but they make me puke my guts out

>seafood
epipen

>bananas
gross.. like a white turd
>>
>>7287171
i know that feel, man

i bought some vegetarian sushi the other
>i know i shouldn't but most places do the expected basic hygienic practices so it's usually ok
the cross contamination with fish was so bad i almost had to be hospitalized
>i drank most of a bottle of benadry and slept for 16 hours instead

then some faggot comes by and say they're allergic to apples or some shit but eat the food with it anyway because
>it's only granny smiths!
>>
File: JeffreyS.jpg (50 KB, 604x264) Image search: [Google]
JeffreyS.jpg
50 KB, 604x264
>Exposure, plain and simple. Scientists tell us that aversions fade away when we eat moderate doses of the hated foods at moderate intervals, especially if the food is complex and new to us. (Don't try this with allergies, but don't cheat either: few of us have genuine food allergies.) Exposure works by overcoming our innate neophobia, the omnivore's fear of new foods that balances the biological urge to explore for them. Did you know that babies who are breast-fed will later have less trouble with novel foods than those who are given formula? The variety of flavors that make their way into breast milk from the mother's diet prepares the infant for the culinary surprises that lie ahead. Most parents give up trying novel foods on their weanlings after two or three attempts and then complain to the pediatrician; this may be the most common cause of fussy eaters and finicky adults--of omnivores manqués. Most babies will accept nearly anything after eight or ten tries.
>>
>>7287165
>on food & cooking board
>dislikes food
average /ck/ user right here
>>
>>7287205

>average /ck/ user

Picky eater threads are more representative of /b/ tier crossboarders than /ck/...
>>
>>7287144
Not a fan of pungent cheeses. They make me gip i've tried many times to eat them but I can't.
Avacado because the texture makes me want to turn myself inside out. Can't stand that devil food.
Apart from those two i'm a human trash can.
>>
Beets - smell and taste like literal dogshit

That's the only food I've ever tried that I continue to avoid at all costs. Also the only food to make me puke (once when I was young).
>>
File: 1452393626121.jpg (35 KB, 563x552) Image search: [Google]
1452393626121.jpg
35 KB, 563x552
>breakfast sausage
never agreed with my stomach
>cheese
texture when melted makes me gag for some reason
>tomatoes
hate the taste
>kale
tastes like pool water
>>
>>7287173
You've clearly never eaten a turd before
>>
>>7287244
I can only eat beets in a dish something with potatoes, pork, eggs etc
>>
File: 1451878664909.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1451878664909.png
257 KB, 516x526
>>7287173
>>
>>7287185

I had done fucking tool order Leek and Potato soup from me the other night after telling me he was allergic to onions. He then says leeks don't matter, it'll be fine, even though I told him the soup starts off with a base of white onions. Ordered it anyway, no ill effects. Fuck this gay earth
>>
Human - too risky to obtain
Rocks - my teeth aren't so good anymore
Beach sand - all the good stuff is gone
deciduous Forrest moss soil - great with buttermilk, which I can't find anymore.
deep lithospheric earth spores - almost impossible to contain but much cheaper in fracking areas.
biotic-active nanoenzymes with radio retard - classified military on this planet. Impossible to make cream of casserole without it.
>>
>>7287205
>Not eating 8 things is picky
If you think that's picky, see what the every day casual dislikes. Also, I'm benefiting from not eating ranch and mayo.
>>
Poop - Don't like German food
>>
>inb4 that trailer trash manchild that says he can't eat onions
>>
>Tomato
I don't know why. I love pasta sauce and marinara sauce and motherfucking ketchup but tomatoes make me gag.

>Mayonnaise
It tastes like fucking spiders to me. That's just what my mind associates with it.

>Beans
I hate the texture, it's terrible.

I also dislike most cooked vegetables, even though I love most raw vegetables. They just smell off to me cooked.
>>
>>7287154
Not enjoying certain types of food is a matter of personal tastes, just like preference of certain sex acts. Just because you like sucking dick doesn't mean I do too.
>>
>>7287338
>It tastes like fucking spiders to me.
Wh...what?
>>
Water Chestnuts
>>
Only thing in recent memory that I disliked was pickled matjes herrings. I was expecting something tangy and salty, but it was extremely sweet tasting, along with the fishiness of the herring was too much.
>>
>>7287365
Jesus. That 'expectation vs. reality' shit is the kind of shit that has made me almost vomit multiple times in the past. I hate that. And 'sweet fish' sounds like that would put me over the edge.
>>
>>7287144
Ranch and chicken tendies.

It's for poor people.
>>
>>7287386
I was expecting fish + pickles, but it was pretty much like someone rubbed sugar onto smoked salmon
>>
Watermelon - I just think melons fucking suck with a boring one note flavor. I'll eat it sure but I'd rather eat virtually anything else. Worst fruit.

Anchovies on Pizza - seriously who invented this meme? Anchovies are overpowering as fuck and only good in dressing. I do not want to pick little hair like fish bones out of my mouth

Veggie Chips - Eating syrofoam yay

Carpaccio - Every time I've had it I ended up being sick. Oddly I've had great Steak Tartar that never bothered me.

Terrines - It's the original McNuggets. Just grind up all the shit no one wants to eat and turn it into a convenient shape. Perhaps there's good stuff in Europe but it sure as hell isn't in America.

Pork hotdogs - My grandparents told horror stories of pork hotdogs (basically same phobia as terrines). I only like Nathan's, that's what I grew up on when we ate dogs

German Chocolate Cake - Coconut is delicious, chocolate is delicious. Together they are garbage.

Mexican Wedding Cookies - Dry, flavorless beyond powdered sugar. Boring. Worst cookie.

Snowcaps - Worst candy. Waste of empty calories.
>>
>Strawberries
Not a big berry person, and I can't fucking stand the texture of them
>Sausage
Don't like the spices in it, particularly the fennel seed
>>
>Beef liver
Has all the taste and texture of cafeteria mystery meat but without the little carton of chocolate milk
>Dried squid
I don't even know how to describe it, it doesn't even taste like food

Other than that I'll eat anything
>>
>>7287341
I never ate spiders before or anything like that but whenever I taste mayo I get this fucking awful image in my mind of spiders crawling around inside of my mouth
>>
>>7287338
>not liking mayo and beans
my nigga. Totally agree with you about the texture of beans. Although I love most vegetables, cooked or raw.
>>
>>7287392
>thread is for food you don't eat
>"I'll eat is sure but I'd rather eat virtually anything else."
>>
>>7287460
I literally cannot imagine how that works. As a guy that doesn't mind spiders and has had one in his mouth it's so completely different from the taste or texture of any type or brand of mayo you might as well say eating chocolate makes you think of swallowing burning coals.
>>
File: 1438003661947.jpg (76 KB, 746x492) Image search: [Google]
1438003661947.jpg
76 KB, 746x492
[spoiler]Onions[/spoiler]
>>
>>7287144
One out of two right, olives are inedible in any color they come.

>mushrooms
Literally can not fucking stand. Have tried several different kinds, have tried cooking them differently. Nope, i fucking vomit from this shit every time i try it.

>pineapple
I just don't like the flavor. I can see the appeal, but it's not for me.

>anything with a shitty bbq flavor
Shitty pulled pork, shitty ribs, shitty bbq in general with that fake smoked flavor you know? A-1 steak sauce or just a really bad liquid smoke sums this one up i guess.
>>
File: 1434669269499.gif (129 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1434669269499.gif
129 KB, 500x385
>>7287144
Garlic upsets my stomach something fierce when its fresh. Dairy allergy...

Havent eaten pork or beef since I was 13 simply because I decided I wouldnt personally kill and clean those animals. I clean fish though very rarely and id have no qualms with killing poultry. Id try any meat I havent had.

Hardly against it, animals exist to be used and abused for humanity's benefit, I just would feel uncomfortable killing them because they are larger and it would be messier or unpleasant. I even prepare it for family when we have the meat.
>>
>Coconut
Can't explain why, just not a fan
>cilantro
Tastes like crayons
>chicken liver
All the shitty mineral taste of beef liver plus a worse texture
>Velveeta
Whoever invented this is probably long dead but he should be brought back to life and force fed his own atrocity se7en style
>spiders
Tastes like bad mayo
>takoyaki
This should be good but It's just an undercooked hush puppy with octopus
>>
>>7287340
Oh shit
>>
File: bear juden.gif (498 KB, 499x212) Image search: [Google]
bear juden.gif
498 KB, 499x212
I was going to make a long list of foods I didn't like but then I happened to glance down and realized I didn't have a huge gaping pussy like everyone else in this thread.
>>
>>7287144
>Fish or anything from the water
Hate the smell and anything "fishy" tasting.
>eggs
Smell like farts, and i don't like the idea of eating embryo. I only eat dead things, not things that have never lived
>Tomatoes
I don't mind tomato sauce or finely chopped cooked tomatoes when mixed with things, but i can't take regular plain slimy ass tomatoes
>good cheese
I don't like anything that tastes strongly of cheese. Synthtic cheese and mozarrella are fine tho
>sweet pickles
I'm not 70 years old
>>
>>7287522
Same guy as that post, thought id read others instead of looking like little fag boi.

>>7287530
organ meat is gross, Ill never eat head cheese.
>cilantro
I had the flu after cooking with it and the smell is permanently attached to vomit and nasea
>>7287338
Beans are a staple and mayo is the one condiment my family wont use. They all do miracle whip...
>>7287392
Snowcaps do suck dong, not a fan of candy in general. I drink sweet things all the time and avoid candy personally. but snowcaps are particularly shit just like skittles and those weird peanut chews?
>>7287426
honestly miss eating seasoned sausage. mouth waters when i cook Italian for pasta. the scent of cooking raw pork though is quite bad...

Grapefruit are also my least favorite food. I eat them to center myself and remind myself that everything could be that bad. Also used to eat one before popping opiates back in the day
>>
>Grilled cheese
I literally cannot smell this without getting sick.
>>
>>7287546
Cool I didn't know the human garbage disposal Andrew Zimmern shitposts on /ck/. Can I have your autograph?
>>
>>7287144
>Dairy - bad for my skin for some reason

Well aren't you just a special snowflake.
>>
>>7287144
Pussy because I'm not a beta faggot
>>
>>7287144
Meat and fish - I'm vegetarian
>>
Meat
>>
File: LasPalmas_EnchiladaSauce_Tomato.png (319 KB, 732x960) Image search: [Google]
LasPalmas_EnchiladaSauce_Tomato.png
319 KB, 732x960
I've given it so many chances throughout my life. For a while, I could tolerate the enchiladas. Last time I just gagged.
>>
>>7287530
spiders?
>>
>>7287805
most enchilada sauces are disgusting. I only like mild green sauce, and only in light amounts.

Try using mild green sauce and make it in a casserole form, and eat it with a fried egg on top. It's the only way I can eat and genuinely enjoy it.
>>
>>7287171
Do you mind sharing your home/ethnicity? You wouldn't happen to be African or East European/Russian? Asking because I do med surveys on things like this
>>
>>7287309
You dislike beans and potatoes "because of the texture" you picky son-bitch. I am actually serious, chill out with your food, you will enjoy food so much more if you stop being uptight.
>>
>>7287999
Good job bitch.
>>
>rice
the few times I had it I felt like I was eating rubber bands

>soy sauce
Just didn't like the taste because it's pretty much liquid sodium
>>
>>7287259
no, i can only imagine they're similar

joking aside i can't eat one without gagging and/or puking.. my friend didn't belive me once

>just try it, you're fine

i got almost to the end

>hey you're right i do like bananaaaaaannlllllcccchhhh:P:::::::::

NEVER AGAIN
>>
File: 1405183286629.jpg (65 KB, 438x453) Image search: [Google]
1405183286629.jpg
65 KB, 438x453
I like to view these threads and imagine the type of pathologies afflicting all these poor people
>>
>>7288000
That makes no sense but congrats on the triplets
>>
>>7287286
vanilla biotic-active nanoenzymes work fine if you use a cascade coil oven. just be sure not to open the oven until it's done.
>>
>>7287144
onions make my vagina smell oniony so i dont eat them
>>
Quiche, because as a teenager I got horrible food poisoning from it. Threw up for a solid four days.

It sucks, because it was one of my favorite foods, but now the mere sight of it makes me want to vomit.
>>
File: jeffs.jpg (156 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
jeffs.jpg
156 KB, 400x600
>>7288072

>Yet by the age of twelve, we all suffer from a haphazard collection of food aversions ranging from revulsion to indifference. The tricky part about being omnivores is that we are always in danger of poisoning ourselves. Catfish have taste buds on their whiskers, but we are not so lucky. Instead, we are born with a cautious ambivalence toward novel foods, a precarious balance between neophilia and neophobia. Just one bad stomach ache or attack of nausea after dinner is enough to form a potent aversion--even if the food we ate did not actually cause the problem and even if we know it didn't. Hives or rashes may lead us rationally to avoid the food that caused them, but only an upset stomach and nausea will result in a lasting, irrational, lifelong sense of disgust. Otherwise, psychologists know very little about the host of powerful likes and dislikes--let us lump them all under the term "food phobias"--that children carry into adulthood.
>>
>>7288049
If your cunt taste like onions, then please marry me
>>
>>7287165

Dunna fret, you'll be an adult one day.
>>
>>7287338
>mayo associated with spiders

I was gonna say "wtf", but then I realized that as a kid, for some reason, associated cream of wheat with diapers. I still haven't gotten past it and I don't know why.
>>
>>7287144
> Stuff you don't eat

Beets

> and why

My Polish mom would make them at least once every week without fail (she and dad liked them) but I never liked the taste.
>>
>>7287881
see>>7287338
>>
>>7287197
How do I make myself like olives? Srs question. I WANT to like them, but a whole olive just tastes shitty to me. I can have them sliced on a pizza or little chunks in some rice or something, but I can't have just a plain olive. Do I just force myself to eat them until I like them? I feel like that will just turn me off from them even more. Help plz anons
>>
>>7288603
why do you want to make yourself like them? There are many varieties, I get the feeling you've only tried manzanilla olives (your run-of-the-mill olive usually stuffed with pimento). Go to any grocery that has an olive bar and try a few different kinds. Also:
>little chunks in some rice
lolwut?
>>
>get back acne whenever I eat more than a little bit of peanut butter

The stuff is so good. I can just eat it out of the jar, but my body will basically say fuck you shortly after.
>>
i eat whatever i want. good thing that's mostly good stuff
>>
>>7287338
>It tastes like spiders .

That's funny because that's what my mom as a little kid said about orange popsicles.

I'm pretty much like you are about tomatoes. I love tomatoes sauces, sun dried tomatoes,, tomato paste, canned tomatoes-- pureed, crushed, diced, stewed, whole peeled-- basically fucking love every kind of tomatoes except fresh ones, which I don't eat..
>>
>>7288680

>i eat whatever i want
>good thing that's mostly good stuff

You could literally be any picky eater ever.
>>
>>7288603

Black or green? I don't care for black at all. Love green olives. They are salty, vinegary goodness.
>>
Niggers, because I don't want to be contaminated.
>>
Mayonnaise: It's fucking disgusting, as if someone was trying to make the closest thing to cum.

Ranch or anything "Creamy": I just dislike the texture and nasty fatty stuff in them. I don't mind things made out of yoghurt like Tzatziki or Tahini, but something about the combination of oil and some kind of milk and egg is disgusting.

Papaya and Melon: I don't know why papaya is just unappealing to me. I can handle melon a bit if it's mixed with other stuff but I don't really like it by itself.

Fish & Seafood: It's disgusting, it all smells like urine and has a toilet or urinary taste to it. A lot of people will say huurr durrr then you're not eating fresh fish. Nevertheless I live next to the sea so I have had fresher seafood than any fucker in a flyover. I don't care how much you process it, it never loses that disgusting uric/urine smell and taste to it. There is a reason the joke about pussy smelling like fish; because seafood stinks like a disgusting putrid vagina.

Indian Food: Chickpeas, lentils and rice. Or rice, lentils, chickpeas, or lentils rice and chickpeas... Always swimming in a sea of some grease and too many spices. ¬_¬
That shit smell penetrates everything, even when it's contained in a hermetically sealed container. You would only like that food if you already had no taste like a britcuck from United Khaliphate of Cuckistan.
>>
>>7287154
Damn so someone almost dying from eating peanuts is rationalization amirite XD
>>
>>7288049
I was cutting garlic one time and didn't use gloves. Later I forgot and masturbated , pussy smelled like garlic and curry for a week lmao
>>
>>7287144
Mushrooms, all of them.
Fucking hate the texture and taste.
I also avoid olives but I'd eat them If I had to.
>>
>>7287144
Chicken and other bird meat
My stomach makes it feel like I'll die of cramps when I eat it
>>
Blue cheese
I can't swallow the idea of deliberately eating something with mould growing on it. Literally has bacteria living and shitting all over it and people still eat it. Not to mention it smells like smegma

Also any kind of tinned fish including tuna.

I will eat pretty much anything else
>>
>>7289026
Mould is not bacteria you idiot, it's fungus.
>>
>miracle whip

It gives me a headache almost as soon as I taste it, to the point of wanting to vomit.
>>
>>7289026
I hope you also don't drink any kind of alcohol, as it's literally full of bacterial shit.
>>
>>>7288923
>>>7287492

>17

There are meals that have mushrooms in them and you can't even tell but I bet if someone said "this has mushrooms in it" you wouldn't eat it.
>>
>>7287546
It begs the question as to why you opened your mouth to spew this pointless shit out?
>>
>milk
I love it, but my stomach does not.
>blue cheese
I don't like the taste, even the smell puts me off. I don't mind the mold, I eat other moldy and fermented foods.
>rocket
It's way too bitter for my taste.
>>
I don't eat processed meats - tastes horrible and has no texture
Farmed tilapia - dirty poo mud fish
Farmed salmon - dirty poo fish
Quinoa - Feel bad for the indigenous people of Peru
>>
>>7289026
U like Brie?
Pickles?
Sri racha?
Soy sauce?
Tabasco?
All flavored by bacteria shit
>>
coconut, onions, bell peppers, - all fall under the same blanket: like the taste, hate the texture
sauerkraut - absolutely nothing I like about it.
collared greens, or any kind of cooked leaf vegetable - Can't stomach them. Fine with raw leaves
brusselsprouts - used to love them as a kid, but suddenly developed a distaste for them somewhere along the line. Can't be bothered to try to like them again.
miracle whip - an affront to all my senses
cherry anything- tried multiple times to like them, but the taste just doesn't appeal to me
grape juice - never was a fan for a reason I can't articulate. love me some grapes though
coffee - caffeine doesn't have any noticeable effect on me and I don't much care for it enough to acquire a taste for it. I'd like to though
energy drinks - same as coffee, except they just taste damn awful.
>>
Why is there so many people who hate things like tomatoes and seafood and fish? Is it autism?
>>
>>7289086
>why do people like different things?
The only one with autism here is you. Does it surprise you that people might not enjoy the taste and texture of certain foods?
>>
>>7289086
Does "no accounting for taste" mean anything to you?
>>
>>7289076
Please cease existing immediately
>>
>>7289094
How can one hate seafood as a whole though? Its such a varied group of foods. Which one of these posts was you?
>>
>>7289098
That's a large order to fill, anon.
Mind to elaborate on your quarrel with me
>>
>>7288623
Yeah, I've only tried the darkish green ones stuffed with red pimento. I want to like them because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of great recipes because of a silly reason. Idk m8, I've had rice before with little chunks of what I can only assume are olives. Wait what the hell? I've never seen a grocery/market with an olive bar; is it just a bar you go up to and order olive samples from???

>>7288690
I haven't been able to like either

I dunno, I didn't like liver for the longest time and then i finally tried liver pate and it was fucking delicious and it chaanged my whole view on liver. I'm looking for something along those lines. Any ideas?
>inb4 olive pate
>>
>Peas
God I fucking hate the taste. I tried several times to like them, doing rice with peas and stuff, but they taste so awful. Fuck that

>fresh tomatoes
I love tomato sauce, I like the taste, I like tomato in almost every single way except fresh. Dunno why

>Mashed potatoes
Don't like the texture

>beans
Don't like the texture, but some beans are alright.

I'm also not a big fan of fish in general outside tuna, salmon, sardines and codfish, but I eat the rest rather decently if offered. I'm not going out of my way to buy them at the store, though
>>
>olives

I don't like them. I want to. Olive oil is delicious. I keep trying them and I just can't like them.

>mustard

Tried some and it was still disgusting. If I don't notice it, then it's okay, though, like on a fast food burger. Smell makes me dryheave.

>pickled vegetables (except dill pickles)

They're disgusting, especially sweet pickles. I agree with anon on that. >>7287555

Any mayo-based "salad" like potato salad, macaroni salad, etc. It's fucking disgusting. Tastes how old people's breath smells.

Radishes. They have no reason to exist.
>>
>>7289099
Well, I used to be like that
Never tried seafood, so I just thought I hated it,

then I tried some and, I love it more than anything

So maybe they just haven't tried it yet?
>>
Raw peas yes, cooked peas no. Can't stand the smell.
>>
Ketchup - an unholy abomination that the divine punish us daily for

Meat, dairy, eggs, fish - ethical and environmental qualms. Meat and dairy also cause the small joints in my hands and feet to become inflamed for hours afterwards, no ty.
>>
Eating Tomatoes taught me that if I hate a food, I just havent cooked it the way I like it yet

Or like Potatoes. Used to hate em if they werent Fries. Now I mix em with meats, vegies, heat them use Cheese and gravy with certain seasonings.

To this day though, my tastebuds refuse to allow Blue Cheese any further into my body
>>
>>7287340
Have you tried it?
>>
>>7287985
Sorry, sure. I'm Clapistani, not African or East Euro in ancestry, though.
>>
>>7287555
the food autism is strong with you.
>>
>>7289141
You could try olive tapenade....which is sort of an olive pate.
>>
lunch meat - worked at a grocer. Some people would hit the deli counter first and then walk around the place for an hour and then checkout. That shit always stank when it came through the line.
>>
>>7287144
Dairy- GI issues
Chili Peppers- GI issues
Red Meat- GI issues
Mushrooms- Hate the texture, but they taste delicious when minced and sauteed.
>>
>>7289213
>Meat and dairy also cause the small joints in my hands and feet to become inflamed for hours afterwards, no ty.
Myfit brother is the same. Because he has rheumatism.
You might want to talk to your doctor
>>
>>7289479
My doctor doesn't know your brother.
>>
>>7287144
>offal
disgusting
>specifically - liver
disgusting smell while cooking
>brussel sprouts
tastes like burnt garbage
>beets
looks like bloody potatoes
>runny eggs
texture makes me gag
>>
raw garlic and onions make me throw up
sometimes, cooked garlic and onions make me throw up

salami, bacon and other cured meats give me killer heartburn and sometimes make me throw up

mushrooms because the texture
>>
>>7289490
Just looking out for you anon
You should take your health seriously
>>
>>7287144
Strawberries- have never liked the taste
Some strawberry flavored foods are okay

Fresh Peaches-taste
Apricots-taste
I can stand both of these if they are cooked into something and they're not the only flavor.

Okra-taste
Chicken livers- taste, but I'll still try them if I see them cooked a different way
Beef sirloin- because I don't make stir fry and I don't like it as a steak. Like stroganoff, but don't make it
Brie(cheese)- taste, the after taste really
Lima beans- because butter beans are better
Tofu- taste
Textured vegetable protein- taste
Tarragon anything

I'll try just about anything once though.

>>7287999
>>7288000
Did anyone catch these trips quoting each other?
>>
>>7287352
I fucking hate those things. The worst texture and little to no taste.
>>
there are quite a few popular food items I don't eat but not because I don't like them, rather that I just don't really bother with them
>bacon
>eggs
>potatoes (incl chips/wedges/hash browns etc)
>fish/seafood

certain things I actually don't like:
>mayo
>cabbage
>carrots
>coffee

no profound or interesting reason for any. I just never liked them in any way
>>
>vegetables

I prefer immediate gratification.
>>
>>7289545
>Carrots
>Bad

S A D
A
D
>>
Seafood and peas.
>>
>Uncooked onions
Overpower everything they exist near, texture is shit, too.

>Aniseed/Liquorice
Tastes awful.

>Raisins/Currants/Sultanas
I like eating them alone, but they ruin anything else

>Lychees
It's like drinking perfume

>Celery
Same reason as onions.

>Almond essence
Makes me feel ill for some reason, which is weird because I love almonds.

>Mushrooms
Dislike the texture, way too chewy.

>Olives
So bitter, SO SO BITTER

>Coffee
I can only drink with with cream and sugar, because I'm a big baby
>>
>>7287144
>Beetroot. Because my cousin made me drink all the juice from a can of beets when I was a kid.
>Vegemite. Tastes and looks like tar.
>Olives. Tried so hard to like them but just too strong.
>Tomatoes. Because texture and seeds.
>>
>>7289672
>aniseed

whyyyyy
Everyone I know (including my entire extended family) hates anise. I'm the only one that likes it. Am I a mutant, /ck/?
>>
>>7289691
>Beetroot. Because my cousin made me drink all the juice from a can of beets when I was a kid.

Are you me

my sister did this to me and I still can't stand them
>>
>>7287144
>Fish tacos
ate way too many when i lived in mexico and i make hundreds of them everyday at work. They honestly disgust me now

>Olives and pickles
Dont care for the taste, but i would still eat them if for some reason i had to

>canned tuna
Tastes ok but the smell drives me nuts. For some reason the smell of canned tuna makes me nauseous so i avoid it.
>>
>>7287144
Mayo is just so unnecessary. Mayo-based sauces are totally fine, but mayo is just bland and funky. Canned mushrooms taste like metallic snot. Jarred salsa just sucks ass.

Semi related: I love instant oatmeal, but any other kind sucks. Too much chewing.
>>
>>7289672
The key to liking uncooked onions is to cut them really really thin. Then they're really good in burgers and sandwiches.
>>
>>7287708
>I'm vegetarian
That's not a reason, why are you a vegetarian?
>>
>>7289545
How can you go without eating potatoes?

And by eggs, do you mean anything with eggs like bread or just eggs by themselves?
>>
>>7289672
>mushrooms
>way too chewy
What? Have you ever eaten a mushroom? They're not chewy at all. A bit rubbery, but not in any way chewy.
>>
Zucchini - tastes like rotten onions to me
>>
>>7287154
>fat fuck can't imagine people disliking a food

What a surprise. I'm more surprised he could put down his fork long enough to type that to his editor.
>>
>>7289746
I know you're a female because you can't understand simple directions or answers.

>You should drink water
>By water, do you mean I should fly around in the clouds and catch rain droplets? I don't understand!!!!!!!
>>
>>7289761
In high school, he was voted most likely to wiggle his fingers over a cookie tray and say, "Don't mind if I do."
>>
>>7289746
none of my preferred meals revolve around them I guess

I was referring to eggs by themselves. I do like them, just not enough to make them every morning
>>
File: 1436064317460.png (166 KB, 452x505) Image search: [Google]
1436064317460.png
166 KB, 452x505
Citrus flavored desserts
>>
>>7289730
you can add onions, cilantro and peppers to jarred salsa and it becomes really fucking good
>>
>>7287205

>eating anything other then tendies and mac while shitposting about ja/ck/

You have no idea who you're spending all day posting with, do you.
>>
>>7289770
What the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>7289812
Further proof
>>
>>7287999
I eat a large array of food, not liking 8 things is okay. I'm not in any way uptight and I'm probably the most adventurous eater that I know.

Also, I don't like potatoes, just mashed potatoes. Learn to read faggot.
>>
Meat: Shortens your life span, extremely bad for your mental health as well. Support animal cruelty.

Any drink other than water/tea/coffee/whiskey: Very gross, lots of added sugar, not even good for you. Kill yourself if you do this.

Other unhealthy foods like frozen meals and canned rubbish.

Yes, I do believe I am better than non-vegetarians. I will ram this down any persons throat.
>>
>>7289828
*don't hate potatoes, just mashed potatoes.
>>
>>7289816
What's the point on trying to suggest that someone is a girl anyway? I'm a dude, and I'd say 98% of people on 4chan are dudes. And calling someone a girl is like 12 year old humor.

What are you trying to accomplish? To rustle my jimbobs? I'm not rustled, I'm genuinely curious on what you're doing.
>>
File: なに それ.png (110 KB, 189x208) Image search: [Google]
なに それ.png
110 KB, 189x208
>>7288049

Then don't put onions in your vag dumbass
>>
>>7289828
Also, people are going to really nag on me for not liking mayo or ranch dressing? Fuck you you fat fucks. They're disgusting and fatty.
>>
>>7289829
I highly doubt you have anything to ram down anyone's throat, eunuch.
>>
>>7289829
where do your veggies grow?

oh. in the blood and shit of your animal friends?

you're no better unless you kill yourself
>>
>>7289847
>i don't like fatty food
there's nothing wrong with liking fatty food if you eat it moderately. and eating fat doesn't make you fat.

humans should instinctively love fatty food because it provides a lot of energy.
>>
>Raw tomato
I can't stand the texture.

>Pickled vegetables
Yuck.

>Ketchup
I can taste the vinegar and I can't handle it.

>Olives
Not my thing.
>>
File: tableflip1.png (552 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
tableflip1.png
552 KB, 612x792
For some reason, most white sauces/condiments. Skipping the obvious joke here, I dislike ranch dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream, even cottage cheese. Also vinegar. The taste of all of them is off-putting, each in its own way.
>I order salads with no dressing
>comes with dressing on the side
>I said no dressing, stop fucking wasting dressing on me and save it for people who actually want it, why are you forcing me to waste food
>>
>>7289873
>Sense
Nope I could find none in that post
>>
>>7287154
>fat fuck talking about food
>also implying it's somehow a bad thing to avoid sex

What a piece of shit.
>>
>>7287327
Lmao
>>
>mayo
trash condiment, everytime I try to consume it (can kind of handle aiolis) it makes me feel sick
>avocados
not only do I dislike the texture, I gag when I consume them, even unknowingly, I think I have some kind of biological aversion
>big watery raw tomatoes
I love tomato as an ingredient, but unless the tomatoes are super high quality I can't stand em raw, terrible texture, taste like dirt, also ruins burgers by making them soggy
>corn tortillas
not sure why, just never liked them, texture is kinda flaky so I find eating tacos with them makes it harder, and the taste is too corny, might be cause I am not a fan of corn
>>
>>7289901
it doesn't make sense to you that vegetables grow in animal shit and abattoir waste?

it's called agriculture you deluded fuck
>>
>>7289926
>Abattoir waste
I think you may be deluded

Does it not make sense to you that eating a from a plant is in many ways preferable to slaughtering an animal?
>>
>fizzy drinks
Literally paying to drink saccharine poison

>processed ready-meals
Shit for you

That's pretty much it lmao, picky eaters are runts.
>>
>>7289951
does it not make sense to you that vegetables won't grow if you don't nourish them with <animal derived> fertilizers?

agriculture doesn't work without animals

case closed

go visit a farm or something, you obviously have a lot to learn about the food chain
>>
>Raw Oysters
Or anything with that texture. Gosh I love oysters but I have to have them cooked, I'm too averse to slimey lookin' things, even if they taste delicious.
>Olives
I've tried and tried and tried many different olives of all sorts and I just .. there's something.. off? Does it taste how bread mold tends to smell to me? I don't know. I wish I loved em, they're so gosh darn pretty.
>>
>>7289951
>preferable to slaughtering an animal

No, because animals don't have feelings.
>>
File: full (1).jpg (26 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
full (1).jpg
26 KB, 600x399
I like peanut butter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T_b5IZpymk
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 186x271
I like Stove Top stuffing instead of potatoes.
>>
>>7289330
Goddammit anon
>>
>>7289672
I used to hate uncooked onions but now I'm fucking shrek over here, can't get enough. Although if you go too overboard yeah they start overpowering everything.

Celery tastes like crunchy water to me though tbqh

Anise makes me feel so fucking strange and sick, I hate it mang :(
>>
>>7289691
But aren't you used to having seed in your mouth op?

>If not op plz disregard my bad anon, ur not a fag
>>
File: hermione.gif (508 KB, 340x230) Image search: [Google]
hermione.gif
508 KB, 340x230
I can't stand cramberries. And for some reason everyone MUST have cramberries on Thanksgiving.
>>
>leafy greens
texture make me gag, but i couldn't have a burger without some iceburg on it
>fish
it just tastes like varying degrees of fishiness. Boney fish are the worst. fuck tilapia.
>cajun seasoning
history teacher gave me food poisoning at a school bbq and i put some of my roommate's cajun on. couldn't eat eggs, cheese, or beef for a week and still can't eat the cajun shit.
>hard boiled eggs
it's not the way god intended eggs to be eaten
>>
>>7287144
i dont eat brussels sprouts because they taste and smell of sulfur

I dont eat bell pepper because of the bitter aftertaste the have
>>
>>7290123
>bell pepper
>bitter aftertaste

Have you ever eaten cooked bell peppers? They don't taste bitter at all.
>>
>>7289479
Thank you, I appreciate your concern. I've been seeing a rheumatologist for a few months now. All my bloodwork is coming back normal for now, so we are just waiting to see if I experience another flare eventually. Cutting out meat and dairy took my daily pain level from an 8/10 to a 4/10 tho. Are there any other foods your brother avoids?
>>
>>7290123
green bell peppers are bitter. red ones are sweet though. my favorite are the orange ones, they're sweet and sour.
>>
>>7290157
Not that I know of, I think he was mainly told to cut out red meat specifically.
Also I seem to recall him aiming to eat more fish but I dont remember if that was supposed to help the pain or just to replace meat as a protein source

Maybe it's nothing though, bloodwork wouldve shown something otherwise I guess
>>
>>7289770
Someone has been TRIGGERED
Watch your words and check your FUCKING privilige
>>
>>7289921
>corn tortillas

Have you tried freshly made ones? Store-bought ones are garbage unless they're made at the store.
>>
>>7289978
not all fizzy drinks are sweet
>>
>>7290295
not him but I've had both and
>flour>corn
except for making chips
>>
>>7287144
Anything banana nut flavored. When I was a kid I was at the hospital all day with my family and I kept eyeing this big brownie in the window at the cafateria. I finally convinced my parents to buy it for me and it turned out to be banana nut flavored and totally not what i was expecting. I think this experience during my formative years may have ruined that flavor for me. I am not at all a picky eater otherwise.
>>
asparagus makes my pee smell funny and red onion makes me breath smell gross
>>
>>7289989
again, animal derived fertiliser =/= prematurely killing an animal for its flesh.

>>7290027
Then neither do you. Absolute propaganda.
>>
>>7290488
Not him, but I can tell you I have feelings while a cow can't

Unless you can speak to cows, which is pretty cool
>>
>>7290488
choosing to eat a specific thing or not eat a specific thing doesn't make you better than anyone else

You're not stopping any animals from being slaughtered, your choices have no impact on the industry.
You're not holier than anyone else, get off your soapbox
>>
>>7290565
>Not him, but I can tell you I have feelings while a cow can't
Not him, but, while cows definitely don't have the same complex feelings as humans they definitely have feelings. They 100% get upset if you put take their calf away or if you take them away from the herd. Source: I grew up on a cow farm (and yes I killed and ate the cows)
>>
>>7289518
Worst human ITT

What the *fuck* are you doing on /ck/? Having a little crossboard adventure?
>>
>>7290571
Where did I claim to be holy or superior? You're letting your own complexes guide your opinion of me. I avoid meat when I can because I prefer not to eat animals I empathise with.

Should I assume the only reason you do anything is to be one up on other people? Because that is how you sound.
>>
>>7290102
>cramberry
>cram
>m
>>
>>7290628
>Where did I claim to be holy or superior?
>Yes, I do believe I am better than non-vegetarians. I will ram this down any persons throat.
further back in the reply chain
>>
>>7290640
My first reply was >>7289901 dumbass. And unless I am very mistaken you have similar delusions of superiority so back right off you contentious prick
>>
>>7290630
Language change ahoi!
>>
>>7290657
>dumbass
Okay genius, how was I supposed to know you weren't him, you sure took up his argument for him.
And please, point out where I said I was better than anyone, I explicitly stated that nonaction/action doesn't make a person superior.
>>
>>7287154

This is retarded. Eating whatever you want, whenever you want is a one-way road to obesity (you were talking about sex life?), poor energy levels (again, sex life?), illness, and an early grave via cancer, heart disease, and a variety of other nasty things. Health is 80% nutrition.

You can gorge on chocolate cake and stuff fresh out of the deep fryer, but it needs to be done in moderation. I'd say that nine out of every ten days being a healthy eating day is a good ratio.

If you're talking about tastes, this varies from person to person. "Delicious" is a completely subjective quality.
>>
>>7287144
I don't even know why but eggs make me sick. The smell,the taste,everything.
>>
> chocolate/ anything chocolate flavoured
Hate the flavour of the coco. Absolutely revolting. I like coffee and other bitter things so I'm not sure why I'm so adverse to it.
> papaya
Tastes like plastic. I'll eat it with lime juice if I had to, but don't enjoy it.
> pork (sometimes)
Smoked/ cured pork is sometimes ok, but pork like pork chops often has this 'sour' smell/ taste that makes me gag. Nobody else in my family can detect it, I only know one person who knows what I'm talking about.
> plain milk
I'm fine with milk in things; smoothies, coffee, food, etc. But I can't handle drinking a cup of it. Processed milk products like cheese are great.

Other than that I'm not really a fussy eater. I love my veges and olives. I'd always prefer the vege component to the meat component as a kid.
>>
Cucumber. I'm not even sure what terms to use to describe its nastiness. Bitter? But not the "overseeped tea" kind of bitter.

Chicken breasts. They're dry and bland. The only way that I don't mind them is fried and covered in something unhealthy.
>>
File: 1450580706218.jpg (90 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
1450580706218.jpg
90 KB, 500x710
>>7289905

You speak as though you're avoiding sex and it's not avoiding you.
>>
>Pickles
Tried, but just cannot stand the taste
>>
>>7290856

Legitimately unhealthy views of sex are sadly common. There are plenty of people who aren't virgins but view sex as shameful and/or degenerate. It's basically always some sort of mixture of brainwashing, ego, and an unwillingness to treat both side of the equation like human beings that leads them there.

It could be a two-way thing, though, where his lack of sexual experience contributes to his corrupted view of sex. That's not uncommon either.

>>7290860

I only like them when they're sliced thin and placed on burgers.
>>
>>7289031
Because that makes it sound so much nicer

>>7289039
I don't want to eat decayed food though especially its visibly decayed and also smells decayed

>>7289059
I like all of those but I wouldn't if they were half rotten and lathered in mould
>>
File: jewrum.jpg (70 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
jewrum.jpg
70 KB, 650x650
>>7287144
Do things we don't drink count?

Pic related-they copyrighted a cocktail they didn't invent and wasn't even originally made with their product and are now triggerhappy as all hell in suing anyone who dares to impinge on it.
>>
>>7290872
>if you aren't a slut, there's something wrong with you
Well, there's shit wrong with me, so you might not be too far off on that, but it isn't anything remotely close to the shit you mentioned.
>>
>>7290904

I hate beer. I don't care whether they're imported or micro-brews. They're all taste like water from a dirty rag. I'll give it another chance from time to time, with the same end result.

I don't hate alcohol in general, mind you. It's not uncommon at all for me to have a glass of rum or wine. But I can't stand beer.
>>
> animal products
Moral reasons.
> almond milk
How anyone likes this shit is beyond me. Lots of superior nuts to make milk from.
>>
>>7290925
You have the palate of an infant, it's alright, you'll mature
>>
vegetables- gross
>>
>>7290980

Enjoy your young and painful death due to cancer.
>>
Shellfish because I'm allergic to it. That's the only adult reason, if you're allergic to something. Reading this thread convinces me you all are either 13 or had awful parents who also were adult children who never exposed you to other foods and made you hamburger helper with tendies until you moved out and that's all you learned to eat.

>mayo
Fucking great on fries in small amounts.
>beans
How do you not like beans?
>eggs
This doesn't even make sense. There are so many ways to prepare them.
>bananas
>any vegetable
Disliking vegetables is a sure sign of an unhealthy fuck who only eats processed shit and can't taste anything that isn't loaded with MSG and salt so any natural flavor tastes bitter. Lay off the processed shit for a bit and you'll start tasting again'
>B-b-b-b-b-B-bB-b-B-But the texture
Kill yourself, you're beyond saving if texture alone is enough to make you not want to eat something.
>>
>>7291017
I mostly agree but asparagus are gross.
>>
>>7291023
Ding ding ding!
We've got a child here!

Asparagus is delicious. Cooked so there's just a little bite left. Then sprinkle a pinch of salt, it's good shit and great for you.

Tell me why you don't like it and you can't use the word "gross" because you're an adult and should be able to describe food better than that.
>>
>>7290982
enjoy eating brussel sprouts you old faggot
>>
>>7291031
I will, brussel sprouts are delicious, but you wouldn't know being a 300 lb sub-human.
>>
>>7291036
Either that or he's 130 lbs and eats bagel bites and french fries and burnt his taste-buds to shit on processed food.
>>
>>7291029
Not him but I can't stand the after asparagus piss smell.
I love asparagus but would prefer to avoid turning my bathroom into a chemical warfare zone every time I eat it.
>>
>>7291040
Do you keep your piss in a bucket next to your bed?
That's not a real reason if you don't.

>i don't eat food because it makes me shit and shit smells bad and it sticks up my toilet!!
>>
>>7291048
Shit smell doesn't even compare to asparagus smell
I'd rather be locked in a room with several buckets of shit for days than have to endure 30 seconds of asparagus piss.
>>
>>7291060
Whatever it takes for you to rationalize your childish tendencies.
>>
>>7291063
>He doesn't know that some people can detect vile smelling compounds in asparagus piss that others can't because of genetics
Enjoy your shit under developed sense of smell, fag
>>
>>7291017
Some foods people just don't like the taste of. You sound mad btw
>>
>>7291070
>just don't like the taste of
Think about why. Think about it for a while. Then get back to me.

"I just don't like it" doesn't cut it. If anyone can explain to me like an adult way using actual vocabulary used to describe food they don't like, I'll consider their opinion.

I don't know why we've given food this special privilege that people don't have to explain their opinions. If someone says they don't like an album or a film or a television show you ask "why don't you like it". But with food "idk it's gross" is accepted among retards like you.

So come on and tell me why. And "the biproduct my body makes after consuming it" isn't a good answer.
>>
>>7291069
I can smell it and it's really not that bad. weird and kinda gross, but not as terrible as you make it out to be.
>>
>>7291087
But I'm entitled to my opinion.
>>
>>7291087
You mean like explaining a color? I simply don't like the taste of olives and there's no further explanation needed
>>
>>7291093
And I'm entitled to call you a child.
>>7291098
Food and taste isn't magic and ferries. How do you even manage to cook your own food if you can't effectively talk about food? Do you even cook? Did your parents not cook?
>>
>>7291087
>Food
>The same amount of depth as music or film
Come on now, we're barely a step above video games.
>>
>>7291102
You don't know what olives taste like? Imagine you're eating an olive right now and then imagine not liking the taste. That's how I would explain it to you
>>
>>7291104
Apparently not if half of the neanderthals in this thread can't even explain why they don't like something.

>why didn't you like Fallout 4, anon?
>because it's GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! And that's my opinion and describing video games is impossible so don't ask me anymore and leave me alone!

Even /v/ has better discussion.

>>7291107
Question: Do you think people who describe flavors of wine and beer and liquor are pretentious. I feel like you're one of those people who thinks "beer is beer fuck anyone who uses words like hoppy or malty"
>>
mushrooms - always make me feel sick for some reason

olives - absolutely disgusting
>>
>>7291087

>I'm a big baby, so people having opinions that differ from mine make me cry!

Just shut up.
>>
>>7291114
Is that you, Irish stew guy?
>>
>>7291122
If you've read my posts I'm asking you to tell me why you dislike these things.

>it's gross
>it's disgusting
Those aren't reasons. If you explained it a little more eloquently maybe I'd believe you. Now you're getting defensive over your shit taste and your inability to discuss food on a food and cooking board.
>>
File: FunnyJoke.jpg (119 KB, 695x642) Image search: [Google]
FunnyJoke.jpg
119 KB, 695x642
>>7287144
>Tomatoes
Hate the taste with the burning passion of a thousand suns. Worst part is it's in everything. I can stand things like ketchup, bbq sauce, and cheap pizza sauce, because that doesn't taste anything like tomato.

But just...
Why?
Why ruin a dish like that?
>>
>>7291127
It's disgusting and I don't like it? Is that so hard to understand? I bet you also want to oppress transgendered individuals because they have different inclinations to yourself.
>>
>>7291114
Your question is irrelevant and discarded. Point is olives have a very specific taste and that specific taste is what I don't like. It's not hard to understand

You would be right if I was talking about a dish or a a beer but I'm not. There's no specific ingredient or characteristic I can point to other than the olive itself in its entirety
>>
>>7287144
Coconut. Texture's off.
>>
>>7291128
Truly degenerate, you are.
>>
>>7291128
Why don't you like tomatoes friend?

One of the best parts about summer is those nice plump tasty sonsofbitches. I eat them raw, in salsa, and even gazpacho.

I read your post a few times now never did you explain why you didn't like them. Care to elaborate?

>>7291133
So it it something about the saltiness or the acidity or something? Maybe try different types of olives? I don't much like those tiny pickles they put on burgers because they're way too acidic for me and it ruins a good burger imo, especially if it's already made acidic from some mustard, but I like pickles on other things and on their own. Expand your horizons.
>>
>>7291145
It's a problem with the entire olive. It tastes bad. I don't like the taste of it.
>>
>>7291133
Vinegar in massive amounts, salt, wet slippery rubbery texture, and a planty earthy flavor. Alone, these attributes are all enjoyable in some way. But when combined in the form of an olive they have me heaving bile.

I fucking hate olives and all things pickled for their texture and the vinegar alone, but olives are vile in their own astringent way.

I'm not picky. I'll eat anything you place in front of me and I'll try it three different ways before deciding if I truly enjoy it or not. I just don't like the pickling process and most definitely can't stand the flavor of pickled olives.
>>
>>7291152
And this is why I call you a retarded neanderthal
>why don't you like it
>it's bad
>why
>bad bad bad yuck yuck yuck
>because?
>llalalalalal can't hear you it's bad! lalalalal yucky yucky me no likey bad bad food wahh wahh where my tendies mommy
>>
>>7291159
>planty earthy flavor
That would be the thing I don't like. The taste is horrible
>>
>>7291165
Here we go, now we're getting somewhere.

Do you eat other bitter vegetables? Spinach? Kale? Do you tend to shy away from citrus in deserts in favor of sweet?
>>
>>7291177
nah it's really just olives. The taste doesn't sit right with me
>>
When I was a toddler, my mom chased me around the house with a bag of spinach, pinned me down, and tried to stuffing handfuls of it down my throat. I ended up vomiting everywhere because of my gag reflex.

Ever since, any kind of leafy green veggie activates my gag reflex. Lettuce, cabbage, spinach, kale, even things like bits of parsley and basil, they all make me gag on contact.

It's pathetic, but it used to be way worse. Until I was maybe 15 I couldn't even look at a salad without gagging.
>>
>>7291181
Jesus. I'm with the other guy. You really need to sit down and think more deeply about the flavour in your food while you eat it. Not every time you eat. Just often enough that you understand it.

Some olives don't even taste like olives.
>>
>>7291189
This is a real traumatic experience. I accept this answer.

How's your relationship with your mom now? She sounds like a cunt.
>>
>>7287522
Gross, are you a Christian?
>>
>>7291193
Thanks for the armchair psychology
>>
I feel like only whites and blacks are picky about food. Why is this?
>>
>>7291209
It is in their nature. It is why they remain black and white. The "greys" will reproduce with anyone and are unsurprisingly not picky about food either.
>>
>>7291209
White kids grow up eating nothing but hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, and orange juice.

Black kids grow up eating nothing but frozen food, fried chicken, and grape drink.

A lot of fried chicken and sugar water "juice" for both.
>>
>>7291209
White people have refined tastebuds and Asians eat whatever they can chew
>>
>>7291264
refined doesnt mean manchild
>>
>>7290957
Yeah like deez
>>
File: twingohell.png (962 KB, 2000x1122) Image search: [Google]
twingohell.png
962 KB, 2000x1122
>>7287144
>beans
i fucking hate beans, how is this literal shit popular?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.