[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>per 100g - 142kcal >per pot - 433kcal >pot is 90g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>per 100g - 142kcal
>per pot - 433kcal
>pot is 90g

i don't get it
>>
>>7285579
you have to add water 'n shit, right?
>>
>>7285583

Yeah but i don't get how that adds 300 calories
>>
>>7285713
Pot is 90g dry
Prepared it is about 300g
The per 100g on the label is referring to its prepared weight i.e. 30g of filth and 70ml of water
>>
>>7285713
You misunderstand. The per 100g bit is likely for 100g /prepared/.
I'm guessing you add 1 cup of water to pot noodle, have I got that right? I've never used it, which is why I ask.
Anyway, if so, assume some weight will be lost to evapomuhration and you're left with 90g of the pot noodle itself and a bit over 210ml of water once it's prepared for a total a little over 300g at 142kcal per 100g.
>>
It is talking about prepared weight, with the water added. That is it. If you add the exact amount of water and follow the cook time, per 100g prepared it is 142 kcal. Per the entire pot, it is 433 kcal. The dried noodles and seasoning mix without the water is 90g. Technically if you eat it dry, those 90 grams of dehydrated salt and carbs would equal 433 kcal just like the whole pot prepared as directed.
>>
>>7285739
Faggot.
>>
>>7285746
yeah the person who answered correctly is the faggot and not the person randomly replying "faggot" for no reason at all, right
>>
>>7285729
>>7285739
Beat me to it because of fucking captcha being a dick.
>>
>>7285754
you both beat me to it. That just makes me look retardedly slow. Thanks for that.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.