[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think of Nando's PERi-PERi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Nandos2.jpg (254 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Nandos2.jpg
254 KB, 2048x1365
What does /ck/ think of Nando's PERi-PERi?
>>
>>7284481
i order mine extra cheeky
>>
>>7284481
Nandos in Australia's Extra Hot is hardly even hot, taste like mild from where I come from
>>
>>7284703
Where do you come from, bumfuck Africa?
>>
I think the Nandos Hot periperi sauce is a great standard eating hot sauce. It's not so thin and vinegary as tabasco or whatever, and it has a slight lemony flavor to it.
I'm not in love with their chicken, but I buy that particular sauce fairly often.
>>7284703
I know that feeling. When I'm rolling down the terrace, four sheets, been having some noisy banter with Wiley and the boys, getting in the mood for some farkin cheeky Nandos, I want something that will knock me socks off and fill me britches. So when I ask the brown girl behind the counter to 'give it to me hotter than extra hot luv' I expect as such. And so do the lads. I don't want her to look at me like I'm some leary cunt, I'm just on the sauce and want the truly hot sauce and I do not want to leave the restaurant until I have had such thank you very much.
>>
I got some of that shit around here recently, got the garlic flavor.

Finished off the bottle in 2 sittings. It was good and cheap, I think I paid $2 for it. I think half of it went on a family size mac and cheese and the other went to... honestly I don't remember, it was kind of thin. I remember not wanting to use the last of it. Maybe it was ramen.. I still have the bottle and drink scotch from it.
>>
pretty delicious. tastes strongly of lemon and garlic. i find the sauce in the restaurants is much milder than in the shops, i.e. the extra hot in the restaurant is barely hot at all but the medium in the shops is pretty spicy.
>>
If any of you live or visit South Africa, try the nando's there, the sauce is fucking amazing and hotter than the weak-ass shit you get elsewhere.
>>
It's expensive compared to its' competitors. In aus a combo is nearly 20 dollarydoos
>>
>>7284481
Do you pronounce it "nan does" as in "nan does take my 4 inches or hard ween in her asshole"?
>>
>>7285368
>4 inches or hard ween
>>
>>7284481
Why do people bum off Nando's at all it's KFC tier chicken and over priced as fuck, full of chavs having a 'cheeky' one and all the people who work there are cunts
>>
>Nandos
Can we just ban all British people on /ck?
>>
>>7285482
Nandos is an international food chain founded in South Africa. You're welcome.
>>
>>7285506
you can take it back its shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.