[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a KFC cook anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: KFC_Logo.png (520 KB, 1696x1459) Image search: [Google]
KFC_Logo.png
520 KB, 1696x1459
Ask a KFC cook anything
>>
>>7283954
Do you ever hooked up with your coworkers?
I ask because I have never seen anybody remotely decently looking working at a chicken place
>>
Why did you let her go Anon?
>>
>>7283954
What are the secret herbs and spices? After thorough analysis I think I've narrowed it down to cumin, black pepper, trace sweet paprika for colour, and nine varieties of salt, but I need confirmation.
>>
>>7283954
Both of my stores are getting rid of Breakfast menu on Wednesday.

They getting rid of that shit for everyone?
>>
>>7283961
Havent been working here long enough but one of my managers and coworker are pretty cute desu
>>
Do you ever wonder if you're an accessory to (mass) murder?
>>
File: 01.jpg (10 KB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
10 KB, 288x162
>>7283954
What are some things we should/shouldn't know about KFC.What are good things you would eat/avoid. thanks
>>
File: kfc.jpg (75 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
kfc.jpg
75 KB, 512x384
>>7283964
>>
>>7283963
I didn't deserve her

>>7283964
If I knew I would tell you senpai but the seasoning comes in bags and the ingredients list doesnt give anything away

>>7283965
We don't even have a breakfast menu here brah

>>7283968
If your speaking of chickens I could care less

>>7283970
Can't really speak for other stores but ours is pretty clean for the most part. As for the food everything is pretty much frozen
>>
>>7283980
Did the Colonel have access to Accent, or have they gotten rid of something else to make room for it?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 216x233
>>7283980
Seen a million of these. Tried them out countless times. Never actually tastes like it.
>>
>>7283982
>could care less

You mean "couldn't care less." Unless you mean you actually care a little, e.g you could care less than the amount you do.

Just a life lesson for you.
>>
>>7283995
[spoiler]i do care a little[/spoiler]
>>
>>7283988
nah he didn't but monosodate glutimin is a carcinogen and is addictive so they add it to addict u to their garabge food.
>>
What are the 11 herbs and spices?
>>
>>7283954
Why don't you work at popeyes.
>>
File: sh.jpg (15 KB, 248x320) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
15 KB, 248x320
>>7284012
>>
Tell us about the spicy Nashville chicken
>>
>>7284012
So what was removed? Or did Colonel Sanders originally only use 10 herbs and spices, leaving room for one extra in case a suitably addictive carcinogen was ever discovered?
>>
>>7284178
Too far from my house.

>>7284252
Its bretty good fampai its literally crispy chicken but they put a sauce/oil thing over it. Sucks for us cooks though since we have to make more crispy chicken.
>>
>>7284307
Next time I order Nashville hot chicken I will picture OP slaving away, disgruntled, apron covered in grease and flour and the look on your face when the assistant manager tells you he's letting the cashier off early so you'll have to stay and close tonight. You sorry ass little bitch.

What's your favorite thing to eat at work? I would be eating twister wraps all day
>>
>>7283995
Or it's sarcasm, which you may not realize doesn't transfer well with the printed word. Try dictionary dot com once in a while. It just might make you rethink your smugness, and you might learn something. Please come back with "kill yourself," I love that one!
>>
>>7284668
lmfao

but what if the owner comes in? you know corporate says there must be 2 associates in the store. They're going to come down really hard on him
>>
>order double down
>hear the cuck only call for one filet
would it fucking kill you to cook two fresh ones so half my sandwich isn't dried out?
>>
>>7284766
OK, kid.
>>
>>7284798
KFC sells double downs? Is that not copyright infringement?
>>
>>7284766
>spelling words incorrectly is sarcasm

why can't you just admit you fucked up
>>
>>7284876
I'm not OP, it wasn't my post. I'm just trolling the trolls, but i do likes me some KFC! Actually, the colonel lived in the same town as me, about 50 odd years ago. He was a jerk, but he was successful at cooking chicken.
>>
>>7284876
You're a fucking idiot.

>>7284766
Even explained it to you....

Could care less......remember the sarcasm....

It means that he could care less, but not fuckin much less....ie he doesnt fuckin care much at all...holy shit cunt.....do the world a solid and never have kids.....
>>
File: Snacker_Honey_BBQ.jpg (15 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
Snacker_Honey_BBQ.jpg
15 KB, 280x280
>>7283954
>Ask a KFC cook anything

Why did you boneheads get rid of the $.99 Snackers?

I haven't been to a KFC since.
>>
>>7283954
The Hot Wings in my area became significantly smaller over the last few years. It's not even the breading.

Why is that?
>>
>>7285337
Gee, use all of your deductive powers, Sherlock.
>>
>>7283954
How do you become a KFC cook?
>>
>>7285338
I fucking know why, smartass. I want OP to answer my question.
>>
>>7284012
>here's your (You)
>>
I guess this is the right thread to ask:

I wanna go to KFC tomorrow with a buddy of mine, what should we get? It's in germany btw and we got the Fire Zinger Coleslaw right now.
>>
>>7284997
I'd love to make fun of your overuse of elipses, but you can't even make them right - with a keyboard - so I just feel sorry for you. ...so pitiful and so butthurt at the same time. Have a great day, brother! This site is so cool!
>>
>>7285119
Shit comes and goes desu we might get rid of grilled chicken at our store

>>7285337
Not sure but they do look pretty tiny when I see them. also really expensive

>>7285347
I was looking for a job and I got hired and they started me off as a cook. Pretty good so far lots of nice people and really chill.

>>7285633
Get whatever looks good senpai. I'm assuming you havent been to one since you're asking me so try out the well known stuff.
>>
>>7283990
You don't own a pressure cooker IDIOT
>>
>>7283954
>KFC cook
>cook
>>
>>7285685
Jokes on you, i dont even have epilepsy
>>
>>7288815
Just the hiccups, right?
>>
>>7283954
ever done a poo in the deep fat fryer?
>>
Are you ever scared you might fall into the fryer?

Do you get free KFC?
>>
what percentage of your customers are niggers?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.