[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should i get lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: burger king.jpg (137 KB, 1536x1293) Image search: [Google]
burger king.jpg
137 KB, 1536x1293
what should i get lads
>>
>>7282906
Directions to the nearest 5 guys
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
chicken fries
>>
>>7282906
Nothing. Go somewhere else. Literally anywhere will be better. You should pick del taco or jack in the box. The GOAT fast food choices.
>>
Cancer
>>
>>7282906
Double whopper combo, put fries inside sandwich, drink Dr Pepper. Or 2 for $5 spicy chicken. Post pic of what u get
>>
>>7282915
I honestly never really got the hate for BK on here.

Some of their side menus are kinda gross but the fries are decent and they easily have the best burger out of the traditional fast food burger chains.
>>
I tried out their 5 for 4 meal the other day. Everything was subpar. The burger had only a tiny piece of bacon in the middle, the Nuggets were dry, and I could get better cookies at the store. The only saving grace werecthe fries. Love me some BK fries. 4/10, would rather go to Wendy's
>>
>>7282906
URL of a different board
>>
>>7282936
They have the worst burgers. Their fries are terrible and I have literally never had a piece of cheese that was actually melted and everything is served at a lukewarm temperature. Their chicken is also abysmal. I don't see how anyone could actually enjoy their food over virtually any other choice.
>>
>>7282906
Just get a whopper.
Never get their fish sandwich. It's 95% bun
>>
>>7282936
>I honestly never really got the hate for BK on here.

Anyone who hates BK is an Amerilard who lives in the most run down shitty nigger infested town you can imagine.

In the civilised world BK is better than most other fast food chains.
>>
>>7283017
>Never get their fish sandwich. It's 95% bun

not sure if bad or good
>>
double whopper with cheese
>>
Two Whoppers, large fry

Put the fries into the sandwiches to make them 20 percent cooler
>>
>>7282906
5 for 4$ combo
two double cheeseburgers
1 original chicken sandwich
1 spicy chicken sandwich
1 hershys chocolate pie
extra ketchup, and hold the mustard on everything please.
>>
If you're going for anything other than the ridiculously cheap nuggets with Buffalo/Honey Mustard, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>7283018
agreed. but also a lot more expensive.
>>
>>7284512
just so that you get an idea what I mean with expensive: big king xxl medium menu with no extras is about 18USD.
>>
Ultimate Double Whopper with Angry Onions on the burger

Not sure if they have Angry Onions in America though.
>>
>>7282906
dem nuggets fo' $1.49
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.