[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw these and was curious about them. Ever try them? Any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hjjhhj.jpg (288 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
hjjhhj.jpg
288 KB, 1600x1200
Saw these and was curious about them.

Ever try them? Any good?
>>
>>7282595
Convenience meat products from Hormel? I can't imagine any way they could be good.
>>
>>7282609
They taste like disgusting canned meat.

I hate Hormel. I absolutely despise the fact that they exist. There is no excuse whatsoever to serve something so disgusting and then plaster a picture of a meatball sub on the packaging as if it'll convince anyone to try it. The fact of the matter is you're buying meat that doesn't need to be refrigerated and served in a microwavable tray, and it tastes like dog meat. It has an irony taste to it and it's as soft as dog meat so....
>>
>>7282595
How could you even entertain the idea that they could be good?
FUCK you OP, and fuck this board.
Consider me triggered.
>>
Charging $2.50 for something that should be $1

inflation is a bitch
>>
Just make home made soft mall pretzels if you have no meat OP
>>
>>7282620
>I hate Hormel. I absolutely despise the fact that they exist.
Do what I do and just don't eat that stuff. Let's face it, there will always be a market for cheap meat in America, especially when it comes in a sugary sauce.
>>
>>7282645

The walmart.com reviews says it's good. :)
>>
>>7282654
How can I get a walmart.com account? Can you guide me?
>>
>>7282661

I have no idea. How do I get a 4chan gold account?
>>
>>7282665
Leak Half Life 3
>>
>>7282654
I'm sure many Walmart customers actually think this stuff is good. The same way plenty of people think queso made with Velveeta and Ro-Tel is good. And they'd call you pretentious for not liking it.

When reading reviews it's good to know who is doing the reviewing, and whether or not their taste has any overlap whatsoever with your own.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.