[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else get "the gas" after eating these? Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: onionrings.jpg (95 KB, 640x387) Image search: [Google]
onionrings.jpg
95 KB, 640x387
Anyone else get "the gas" after eating these? Only started for me in the past few years, now I can't even touch the damn things.

>If you do, you know what I'm talking about
>>
>>7282241
Fried onions make me fart, but it doesn't keep me from eating them. Farting is good. Avoiding foods that cause farts would not result in a very healthy diet.
>>
Fuck burger king. Their onion rings are garbage
>>
>>7282270
They're not ordinary farts, m8
>>
>>7282281
When I eat dairy, seaweed, or a big ol' bowl of vegetable soup, I get the worst gas known to humankind. These smell like pure sulfur mixed with concentrated stove gas. If it's dairy, I can also hear my stomach bubbling away like a cauldron.

One time, I cut such a bad fart that I could feel the thickness of the gas as it went into my nose and down my windpipe. Is that even possible?
I still eat all of those foods in substantial quantities, though.
>>
OP I know exactly what you mean. I don't really eat Burger King anymore but back in the day I used to always substitute onion rings for fries there.

And they would always give me horrible gas. Not normal farting, but this awful smelling, prevalent gas that took awhile to go away.

Despite this, I kept getting them anyway because the smell was just unbelievable and I thought it was hilarious
>>
i tried to order these once and the cashier "strongly advised against it"

so i'll never know
>>
>>7282241
Bake your onion rings in the oven. They taste just as good.
>>
>>7282430
Literally the only food that gives me that smell, inside and out. Leaks up my throat, I swear. It's got a hint of something metallic.
>>
You guys ever rip a fart so rancid you can feel the heat clinging to your ass? It's like the gas is so dank it irritates the skin.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.