[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a pleb for adding cream and/or sugar to my tea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: green-tea1.jpg (50 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
green-tea1.jpg
50 KB, 849x565
Am I a pleb for adding cream and/or sugar to my tea?
>>
Depends on the kind of tea. Breakfast teas go very well with cream and sugar.

But if you're putting cream and sugar in a mild green tea then yeah you're probably a pleb.
>>
>>7281389
Cream? No
Sugar? Yes, veryvery haram.

You should only be sweetening tea if its a milk emulsion cooked on a stove like masala chai or royal milk tea, in which the tea is only a component of the finished result.
>>
>>7281389
No, drink it how you enjoy it
>>
>>7281389
No. You're a pleb for caring what anyone else thinks about how you make your tea.
>>
Cream negates the physiologic benefits, sugar kills the taste.
>>
The more you drink without sugar, the more flavor it will have.

The first time I tried white tea, it tasted like water. I had to add sugar to get any taste. I weaned myself off of sugar for a few weeks and, like magic, the tea had full flavor as-is. All the subtleties came through.

In the West, our tastebuds are so fucked from processed foods and over-sweetening that it often feels like we need milk and sugar to get anything out of our food.

Trust me when I say you will get so much out of your tea without any additives in a few weeks if you roll without sugar and milk. It feels like you need those things now but you won't.
>>
File: Make tea.jpg (60 KB, 700x364) Image search: [Google]
Make tea.jpg
60 KB, 700x364
>>7281401
This.
Its no shame to drink mediocre/average black tea with milk and sugar. But there are teas out there, that are killed by those.
>>
>>7282180
You might be making it too weak. You can use a lot more white tea to water than you can for blacks and greens without it getting ridiculous. You also should be steeping 3-5 minutes. I prefer 5.
>>
>>7284453
You're a stupid bitch.
>>
>>7281389
If its tea around here it better be full of sugar and cold or it's going in the trash.
>>
>>7281389

No matter how you take your tea, you're still better than a coffee drinker kek
>>
>>7284463
Ok, faggot. Are you the one that has no taste buds, and can't brew white tea, or is this a different cock-sucker 4chan retard. Eat shit, moron.
>>
>>7282123
source on this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.