[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to eat less meat and less carbs. Eggs and beans and lentils
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: vkt-her.jpg (50 KB, 569x332) Image search: [Google]
vkt-her.jpg
50 KB, 569x332
I want to eat less meat and less carbs. Eggs and beans and lentils all make me fart like ogre. What vegetarian or low-meat food is both protein-rich and won't make fart? So far I can only come up with corn, fish, and peas.
>>
Stop using canned lentils/beans.
Prepare them correctly.
Give your gut bacteria some time to get used to it.

= no farts
>>
>>7281381
Seitan if you van afford it
>>
>>7281381
It's fewer meat and fewer carbs, anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 178x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 178x180
>>7281395
>fewer meat
>>
Anchovies
>>
>>7281400
Exactly. That skeleton has fewer meat than an Ethiopian.
>>
nuts and seeds

dairy
>>
>>7281425
do not fucking eating nuts and seeds you will be fat as fuck in a month.

eat a balanced diet stop being a fucking pussy.
>>
>>7281381
Any dramatic change in eating habits will produce stomach discomfort and gas. Buy some Bean-o to take until your body adapts. If you aren't looking to go vegan, then adding yogurt with active cultures can help. All of the antibiotics we pump into meat animals, and the constant obsessive scrubbing of our hands with antibacterial soap has destroyed our gut fauna. You have to help it out a bit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.