[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exotic Meats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images-53.jpg (22 KB, 332x442) Image search: [Google]
images-53.jpg
22 KB, 332x442
Hey guys.

I am just curious, what is the strangest/most exotic/rarest meat you have consumed?
>>
Strangest I've ever had? Went to a little jerky/smoked meat thing, one of the guys there had skunk. Wasn't awful, nothing to write home about.

What most people find strange though is that I eat more moose than beef, pork or chicken.
>>
Bison. Not all that exotic, but it was interesting nonetheless.
>>
Theres already a thread like this up.
>>
bear
>>
Goose, and it was full of yums.
>>
kangaroo and holy shit was it good
>>
I ate a kid I hit with my car while drunk driving. He looked Mexican, but didn't taste it
>>
Capibara. Not exótic here btw
>>
File: KOBE BRYANT.png (689 KB, 1079x713) Image search: [Google]
KOBE BRYANT.png
689 KB, 1079x713
>>7281252
Swear to God I will eat a panda some day. Those fat fuckers sit around all day chowing down on bamboo getting lazier, weaker, fatter and juicier. I bet one of those obese ursine walking steaks is the most heavenly dish you've ever set into your slutty little mouth, anon. And think how much meat comes off that bodacious behemoth, you could eat panda for a week and have 100 kilos left in the fridge. you have to measure it in kilos because that shit is more valuable than cocaine. Just picture this, it's the most tender, juicy and delicious meat in the world. Pandas do not eat meat, nor bitter weeds, so their meat must be extremely uniform and flavorful. moreover, it would be outrageously tender. you could smoke it, and serve it on shishkabob with pineapple. you could barbeque it and serve it with sweet baby ray's. I swear it's a meat that must go with some sort of sweet sauce. it's begging for it. holy shit I want to eat a panda so bad. I bet I could pay off some corrupt chinese chengdu official and go to down. bring my mini weber and a pocket knife. I bet you don't even have to kill it first. just start filleting that lazy fucker. what's it going to do? roll over at you? assfuck. i bet those shifty chinks only have those panda preserves because the glorious communist council demands daily servings of the freshest panda. they probably have millions of pandas but they do those breeding programs because after 50 years of gluttony on the finest panda veal can suffice. I WANT THE FUCKING PANDA VEAL. FUCK.
>>
>>7281284
Bison is bretty good
>>
Did anybody else in Cambridge UK used to get those ostrich burgers they sold in the market?
>>
Kangaroo and eel are probably the most exotic meat U've eaten. Never gotten the opportunity to taste anything "odder" than that.
>>
Alligator. Tasted like slightly gamier chicken.
>>
>>7282504
The Iceland Foods in Peterborough has frozen Ostrich and Crocodile burgers. I'm tempted to get some and make an Africa burger
>>
Emu sticks were pretty good but anything is with that much spice

Had octopus in the can once, inedible.

Select all images with street names.
Select all images with str3et names.
Select all images with stre3t names.
Select all images with stre3t names.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.