[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the actual best pizza dough recipie for someone with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 4e0d53fd88d34.jpg (57 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
4e0d53fd88d34.jpg
57 KB, 600x447
What is the actual best pizza dough recipie for someone with a regular ass home oven that comes out not like crap?
>>
>>7281019
ring dominos pizza and ask for the red dog.
They will know.
>>
File: pizza 4.0.jpg (938 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pizza 4.0.jpg
938 KB, 2048x1536
>>
>>7281033
going to need you to explain this
>>
>>7281019
Mine is 19 oz flour (AP) , 11 oz water, 1 tble sp oil, 1/2 tsp yeast, 2 t sp salt, and I add in a bread machine. the water is warm ad flour and yeast last, add a 1/2 t sp garllic powder and italian seasonings if desired to the warm water. set machine for dough, 90-120 minutes it's ready , makes 2 pizzas
>>
>>7281019
>>
>>7281019
Pretty much any standard pizza dough recipe. Just get yourself some kind of pizza stone to stick in the bottom of the oven and bake at the highest temperature your oven will run at.
>>
File: 1420401666933.jpg (194 KB, 689x1024) Image search: [Google]
1420401666933.jpg
194 KB, 689x1024
>>7281019
Honestly, the most important thing is hydration and following the percentages that are generally recommended.

As in:

Flour = 100%
Water (Hydration) = 58 - 70%, depending on preference and style. 60% is a good value to aim for
Yeast = 0.5%
Sugar = 1%
Salt = 2%
Olive Oil = 2%

Which means if I'm making a dough I roughly do this:

400g AP flour
240ml water
half a packet of dry yeast
teaspoon of sugar
tablespoon of salt
tablespoon of olive oil

As long as I'm roughly sticking to that it's going to result in a dough I'm happy with.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.