[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a whole butchered lamb, about 35lbs of meat, and another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Just got a whole butchered lamb, about 35lbs of meat, and another one coming in a couple weeks.
Any ideas?
>>
>>7280973
Frankensheep!
>>
>>7280973
Feed it to your dogs?
>>
eat her
>>
Crumbed lamb cutlets. Dip in beaten egg, into seasoned flour then into a mix of breadcrumbs, thyme and oregano. Bake in the oven at 180C for 20-25 mins.
>>
File: IMG_20160117_10879.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_10879.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
Fugg, I mean dip in flour, then beaten egg, then crumb mix. Add parsley too.

Pic related, mine ready to go in the oven last night.
>>
>>7280973
Grind the scrappier parts for burger meat. I think that was the americanese expression for ground meat, at least. Make lamb meatballs, kebab, or maybe pie. Remember to make a proper feast of roasting the racks.
>>
>>7280973
Where'd you get it from? Where can I get one in central Virginia?
>>
Get some kebab sticks and put it back together and if you don't have the skull to put big googly eyes on you should find an old lamb stuffed animal rip the head off and stick it on your frankenlamb. Put it in the living room somewhere and rub herbs on the carcass after a few hours to hide the rotting smell.
>>
Lamb Biryani
>>
>>7280973

Why would you get 35lbs of Lamb if you have no idea what to do with it? This smells auspiciously like bovine excrement to me.
>>
>>7280973
You gotta slow roast that lamb shoulder son.

Put it in a roasting dish, chuck in some garlic, fresh rosemary and thyme, salt and pepper. Cover with tin foil. Roast at 170C for 3-4 hours.

It should pull apart in a similar way to pulled pork.
>>
>>7282924
Pretty much this.

Normally I get a whole leg of lamb, poke some holes in it and shove in a crushed clove of garlic and some fresh rosemary into each hole, rub down the entire outside with salt, pepper and olive oil, stick it on a rack in a roasting pan and roast it at 375 degrees until it hits 130 degrees internal temp. Cover with foil and let it rest for 25-20 minutes then slice that motherfucker up and enjoy it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.