[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make your scrambled eggs /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (950 KB, 2343x2003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
950 KB, 2343x2003
How do you make your scrambled eggs /ck/?
>>
>>7280293
I don't. It's not one of the things I do well, so I get my friends/family to do it.
>>
>>7280293
Gordon Ramsay style
>>
>>7280297
Fucking this. On top of toast.
>>
>>7280296
>not being able to make scrambled eggs
>>
i don't eat eggs B)
>>
File: 1434569823927.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1434569823927.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>7280296
>>
>>7280296
Literally cracking an egg and stirring it until ready. Get help.
>>
>>7280317
>no milk or cream
I'm not having breakfast at your place, anon
>>
>>7280321
Nope just salt n pepper
>>
>>7280301
>>7280316
>>7280317
lel, it's not that I can't scramble an egg, it's just that I think others are better.

When you live with others that you love, it isn't a big deal to do the other parts of a dish and have them do what you can't do as well.

My wop friend is my noodle cooker. My Chinese mother is my rice cooker (literally call her a rice cooker), my german-american dad makes the best burgers.

When you live with those you love, let the better one cook the dish.
>>
>>7280293
Scrambled eggs are for kids or when you need to cook for a lot of people.
>>
>>7280349
Or when you just want to eat some quick and tasty fucking eggs -OP
>>
>>7280293
>pan
>medium-low heat
>1/2 tbsp butter down in that bitch
>three eggs and a splash of milk
>whip
>once butter is melted, add eggs
>keep 'em moving constantly
>once they're juuuust abt dry, put 'em on the plate
>top w/ salt, pepper, and some chives if i've got them on hand
>>
>>7280293

That's not scrambled eggs, that's fried eggs mashed up a bit.

This is how you make scrambled eggs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
>>
>>7280293
Unscrambled and over medium.
>>
I use Gordon's method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
>>
Scrambled dry.
>>
>>7280565
just did this and my eggs were fuckin delicious
thanks anon
>>
I like whisked eggs, grated Parmesan, spinach for dat iron, and pepper and garlic powder. Cooked until runny then take off the heat and let sit. Serve over wheat toast with some hot sauce of choice.
>>
I thought ramsey's scrambled eggs were a meme

do you guys really buy tomatoes and mushrooms every time you eat eggs
and work at it that vigorously

do people actually buy creme fraiche? even in america?
>>
>>7280963
Was just gonna post that. Fucking fantastic.
>>
>>7280989
This.

Mate, I don't even use milk for my eggs. Sometimes I just run it under the tap water for a few seconds before tossing it on the skillet and just leaving it to do its thing.

Scrambled eggs are a "lazy" food, for when you're too tired to do anything else.
>>
>>7280989
You don't really need the creme fraiche, it works fine without.

It does need toast though.
>>
>>7280293
Well, I don't vomit fried eggs onto a plate and top it with ketchup. Was never taught that style OP
>>
the last time I made scrambled eggs was years ago, when I was just starting to learn how to cook, and I was trying to make an omelette.
>>
>>7280989

You don't need the other shit to make the eggs dumb dumb.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.