[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beans a vegatable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 0005200001166_A.jpg (45 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
0005200001166_A.jpg
45 KB, 380x380
There is a commercial running in my area in the US and basically it's "don't forget your vegetables" and the commercial is for Pork and Beans. Now this could technically be correct but I've never thought of beans as a vegetable. It's kinda an interesting flip on beans they are using.
>>
Beans aren't a vegetable.
>>
>>7279152
Deep thoughts... by Jack Handy
>>
>>7279154
I guess I could have linked the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV2lfmwsC30
>>
>>7279184
Okay, but beans still aren't a vegetable, which is probably why you've never thought of them as one.
>>
>>7279152
Beans are a fruit, and magical.
>>
Beans are technically a legume, but if you were to put them along the food groups, you'd probably consider them "vegetables"

Anyway, I'd probably put them in for filler at some point, but I find a lot of uses for beans put them in a disgustingly sweet sauce in premade shit and it pretty much negates any health benefit you'd get.
>>
File: thoselegumes.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
thoselegumes.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
they go in chili
>>
beans beans the magical fruit
the more you eat the more you toot
the more you toot the better you feel
so eat your beans for every meal
>>
>>7279184
>every color in this video was carefully selected to make you feel good
>the room in the back with the light left on
>the tree ornament above the stove
>>
>>7279211
I've long heard that they can make you feel better, but I cannot recall why.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.