[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chi/ck/peas general. I have a huge craving for the little basterds,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: chickpeas.jpg (246 KB, 694x505) Image search: [Google]
chickpeas.jpg
246 KB, 694x505
Chi/ck/peas general.

I have a huge craving for the little basterds, but hummus just won't do. Care to share any simple recipes with them?
>>
chick peas with salt and butta
>>
>>7278960
chickpeas with tomato sauce and ditalini or chana masala. chickpea salad, just tossed with some diced onion, oil, vinegar, oregano, and black pepper.
>>
cook, add same ingredients used for beanburger exept beans. win..
>>
>>7278960
I've been on a little bit of a hummus craze myself. Just finished off the last bits.

You could try mixing them in a little bit of oil with salt, pepper, and/or other spices. Then bake them in the oven until they are the texture of a corn nut. They make for a nice snack.
>>
>>7278960
Saute chopped onion in oil until it's golden. Add chopped ginger, garlic and hit pepper. Add ground coriander, cumin and turmeric. Add some chopped tomatoes and chickpeas with a little of the liquid from the can. Simmer covered until the flavors all come together.
>>
>>7278960
replace the kidney beans with chickpeas in your chili

your'e welcome
>>
>>7278960
Indian chickpea pancakes
>>
>>7278999
sounds amazing!
>>
Falafel
>>
i just eat them out of the jar like an animal
>>
sprinkle with salt and paprika and deep fry em, yummy
>>
>>7279041
SHITTING
>>
Could make falafel
>>
tried these http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2013/04/flourless-chocolate-chip-chickpea-blondies-with-sea-salt-vegan-gluten-free-healthy/ was surprisingly nice
>>
-Parsley
-Cilantro
-Poblano
-Bell Pepper
-Red Onion
-Chickpeas
-Kalamata Olives
-feta cheese
-salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, cayenne
-olive oil, lemon, lime

amount of each is to taste
>>
Chickpeas with tomatoe passata, salt, pepper and olive oil. Shit's nice.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.