[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...I went over a friends house last night, said they were making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
So...I went over a friends house last night, said they were making burgers

When I got there they were done, I inspected the burger I was given....it was a burger with avacado, a fried egg, turkey bacon, tomato, their special sauce (it was siracha mixed in mayo) on a pretzel bread bun

I ate it of course, but the whole time I are I kept thinking "I am literally eating a memeburger"
>>
>>7277661
Nice blog post.
Obligatory sage.
>>
The nemeburger
>>
File: CUbZJ.gif (346 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
CUbZJ.gif
346 KB, 400x300
get off the internet a while, lad
>>
File: 201512_1320_ffacb_sm.jpg (28 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
201512_1320_ffacb_sm.jpg
28 KB, 300x449
>>7277661
>>
>>7277661
Friends don't "inspect" friends food. They are just happy with the company and that a friend has been thoughtful enough to include them. Just eat and appreciate the effort and stop being a snob.
>>
>>7277676
you didnt even sage it you faggot
>>
That sounds delicious. You're an asshole for not being grateful that your friend cooked you a delicious meal. You genuinely disgust me, and I'm not joking about that, I actually think you are a terrible person.
>>
>>7277661

That sounds like a pretty good burger. Could use lettuce and onion, though.

I'm guessing you're full of shit that you have friends, and they cook for you, when you seem to think that flyovers calling certain popular foods "memes" on the internet is reason to judge things that are good in real life.
>>
>>7277880
>>7278445
>>7278462
Look at these friendless losers
>>
>Holding anonymous shitposting opinions on /ck/ higher than your real, physical, actually existing friends

Holy shit OP, you are so lost.
>>
Was it good?
>>
yeah they need to take it easy on the "hip" toppings, but it doesn't sound awful. pretzel buns though...
>>
File: 1444500894774.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1444500894774.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>I let the internet dictate my actual life
>>
Sounds delicious, OP. Be grateful.
>>
>>7277661
sounds pretty good, although i'd leave out the egg and probably use a different bun
>>
Wasted opportunity. Should have gone full Irish stew guy on them.
>>
>>7277685
Pick one up today at your local memery
>>
>>7277661
Peanut butter is a meme but it's still good
Cheese is a meme but it's still good
Chocolate is a meme but it's still good
Bacon is a meme but it's still good
>>
>>7280642
Please elaborate.
>>
>>7281351
None of these things are remotely memes. "Bacon on everything #yolo" is perhaps a meme but the rest are just really popular foods, and have been for hundreds or thousands of years.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.