[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's spaghetti night anon!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ysy.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
ysy.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
>it's spaghetti night anon!
>>
>>7276180
wait what's the bread for
>>
Can't have spaghetti with meatballs without some bread anon!
>>
>>7276185
you dip it in the sauce :(
>>
those meatballs like like lil Salisbury steaks

not bad
>>
>>7276236
>spaghetti night
>no eggs
>no guanciale
saged
>>
>>7276180
This was my childhood and it depresses me to think I looked forward to Pasta Friday, especially considering how shit it was compared to the spaghetti I make now.
>>
ALRIGHT!
>>
Ahh, spaghetti night, what's the occasion neighbor?
>>
The white bread is a metaphor right
>>
>>7276180
Fuck yeah

>>7277480
No you assclown. You get a slice of bread with butter on it to go on the side of your spaghetti
>>
File: 1403379198381.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1403379198381.gif
2 MB, 500x281
No, you fucking fag, today's Sunday. Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day.
>>
>>7277354
Dont pretend to be someone you're not.
I like shit pleb food just as much as I like poncy faggot food.
>>
>>7277604

fuck off, some of us actually get better
>>
>>7277629
More pretentious does not mean better.
>>
>>7277640
Getting better at feeding yourself is pretentious now? Or well, you're likely just baiting, so nevermind.
>>
>>7277497
Good one.
>>
>>7277640
Stopping to eat like white trash when you grow up and can feed yourself isn't pretentious.
>>
>>7276180
My ex's family used to 'cook' like this. I hated eating over there because they all thought it was so fucking good, and I'd have to sit there and force a smile a pretend. So glad I dumped her ass, don't date white trash /ck/.
>>
>>7277777
>>
>>7277779
why did you break up? did she cook good?
>>
>>7276180

looks disgusting.
everything.

i can't mind that on the Ragu's Jar there's written:

> Traditional

And the only one parmisan looks like this:

http://www.formaggeriaitaliana.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Parmigiano_Reggiano_DOP.jpg
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.