[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was told that my burgers are upside down is this a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160117_134000051.jpg (883 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_134000051.jpg
883 KB, 2592x1456
I was told that my burgers are upside down

is this a meme?
>>
>>7276001
It just means you live in Australia
>>
>>7276004
Wow how did you know
>>
Those are some pretty standard burgers OP.
>>
>>7276001
Most people put the lettuce and tomato on top of the patty, not underneath it. But whatever, it doesn't really matter, you should assemble your burger however you want. The only people who care are those with severe autism and no one really cares about their opinions.
>>
ha I didn't even notice you put the patties on top of your lettuce and tomato. Nice way to be different op.
>>
>>7276024
>The only people who care are those with severe autism and no one really cares about their opinions.

So...most of /ck/, then?
>>
>>7276024
>Most people put the lettuce and tomato on top of the patty, not underneath it. But whatever, it doesn't really matter, you should assemble your burger however you want.
/thread

Doesn't matter.

t. Burger expert
>>
>>7276031
Pretty much.

That's why the majority of people on /ck/ are best ignored.
>>
If you're not putting mayo, or a mayo based sauce on the bottom bun, it's a good idea to put the lettuce under the patty so it doesn't get soggy. Otherwise most of the toppings usually go *on top*.

The bigger problem is that you're eating three burgers yourself, so when everything falls out everywhere you probably wont even mind lapping it up from the plate/desk like the pig you are.
>>
>>7276038
What does the "t." mean?
>>
>>7276024
It also let's grease and meat juice sog up your lettuce, ruining the satisfying crunch you get when you bite into it.

But that's just me.
>>
File: IMG_20151206_101846213.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151206_101846213.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1456
>>7276048
excuse me sir, one is for my girlfriend
>>
>>7276054
Source /regards in Finnish

Like your writing a letter

t. Google
>>
My usual layers:
>top bun
>sauce
>various toppings (tomato, bacon, mushrooms, etc)
>cheese
>patty
>red onion
>lettuce
>sauce
>bottom bun
This way the bun doesn't get soggy, the lettuce is held in place under the patty but the onion protects it from wilting from the heat, and the whole burger holds together well even if I add several toppings.
Your burgers look perfectly fine as they are.
>>
>>7276062

I always put the lettuce on bottom and it hasn't lost crunch

maybe it depends on the type you use
>>
>ruining a burger with lettuce and tomato
>ruining anything with lettuce or tomato
>>
>>7276001
it's better to have the warm meat on the bottom because it is closer to your tongue. If you catch my drift.
>>
>all these fags that let their burger sit after they assemble it so that it gets soggy, instead of eating it.

fuck I hate this subreddit.
>>
>>7277499
This, the patty itself is the thing the eater of the Burger is looking most forward to. You present it on the bottom for a couple reasons.

>Your guest will be looking from bottom to top and you want them to note the patty first.
>First thing their tongue will taste is either the meat or the cheese, either one is most desirable.

I go bottom bun, then meat and cheese followed by all the other produce. The other benefit of doing that is if they want to reheat it they can easily seperation the meat and cheese from the lettuce.
>>
>>7277494
>i don't like thing
Okay
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.