[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: indian food.jpg (69 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
indian food.jpg
69 KB, 480x320
What is your opinion on my people, the Indian people's, food? First timer here from /int/.
>>
>>7275827
delicious, but i always worry about the hygiene of the preparation
>>
>>7275827
I like it, but I avoid eating it because the smell clings to my clothes and hair for the rest of the day.
>>
>>7275827
Image not genuine, not enough feces.
>>
I love it, probably my second favourite national food after Mexican.
>>
In the UK it's nice, but too oiley and similar. However UK 'indian' food is some Anglicised bastardisation of certain Bangladeshi dishes and isn't reflective of broader Indian cuisine.

Would be interested to eat a lot more authentic regional dishes 2bh.
>>
>>7275883
I hate you
>>
>>7275900
t. Pajeet Rashkanthajeep
>>
Indian might be my favorite cuisine overall. It's just bursting with flavor. It's probably the only cuisine where I like every single dish I've tried. The dishes all taste pretty similar though, I guess that's one negative thing I could say about it.
>>
Grease and spices.
>>
>>7275827
It's good if it's not being made by actual Indians or if you watch them like a hawk the entire time so they don't sneak cow piss or shit into it.
I would never eat any food made by an Indian, of any style, because of hygiene concerns,
>>
I fucking love the genuine Indian dishes, like beef madras or vindaloo, chicken tikka masala, and lamb balti.

Phaal and Tinderloo are great after loads of ale on a night out.

I would love to visit India and try a genuine king prawn and lamb rogan josh with mushroom pilau and peshwari naan, just like Ghandi used to eat.

Not forgetting the poppadoms and chutney of course!

I love genuine Indian food like that but it's hard to find outside Bombay.
>>
>>7275827
Food's good. Restaurants are overspiced, overpriced shit with questionable quality ingredients.
>>
Fucking love it.
>>
>>7275883
Best post on 4chan right now

You deserve my keks
>>
>>7275883
Zozzle
>>
Anglicised versions of Indian food are generally great since we have decent quality ingredients and modern technology so you don't need to overdo it with everything
>>
>>7275827
I love it, particularly lamb dishes.

I usually grab Kati rolls/platters for lunch a few times a week in my city.

Gulab Jamun once a week as a treat.
>>
I ate a bunch of curry and kookoo last week and smelt like chinese dumplings at first but when I woke up I smelled like the rankest, stankest, sourest thing on the planet. It was awful and delicious.
>>
never had Indian food but I would be interested to try it.
>>
>>7275883
Top quality post my friend.
>>
>>7275827
I fucking adore chicken salan. Not Indian, but Auckland has turned into India so close enough.
>>
all memes aside, breddy gud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>7275827

Good but only when I make it myself. The indian restaurant in my town actually did get shut down for feces violations. No joke either.
>>
It's like eating diarrhea with puke and acid in it
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 640x1136
>>7275827
>>
>>7275827
made korma chicken the christmas day. Was a great success.

How should I make the naan bread if I do not own a tandoor oven?
>>
I love me some good indian

My favorites are the chickpeas, tandoori chicken, and biryanis, dols, and naan with curry. I fuckin love me a good indian.
>>
>>7275827
I like it. I also like making BIR food at home. But like any cuisine, there is good versions and bad versions.
>>
>>7278507
>hahah india is POOP right guise? xD
>>
>>7279322
Go away pajeet
>>
>>7279331
>hoo hoo, right-o! look mom, i posted it again!
>>
>>7279331
Pajeet is more of a North African name.
It doesn't really represent India at all.
Are you a flyover dwelling, American?
>>
Made chicken korma just today. Cubed potato, fried it, and added it in for extra stretch for me and bf. Plenty of onion and garlic. Served it over white rice.
>>
>>7275827
I wish I could get one of those arranged marriages with an indian woman and get her to come to my house, cook for me all day, take care of the house and have as much sex as I'd like in the evening.

You desi know how to raise your women
>>
Been trying to cook more at home. Only really get Bangladeshi restaurants around here, but it's generally great. The couple places I've been that claimed to be "proper" Indian seemed drier, hotter and heavier on pepper, so I'm not sure how representative that is.

Supposedly 90% of British curry houses were founded by people from Sylhet.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.