[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate this. Is it my fault or all burgers do this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1452836941565.png (185 KB, 600x979) Image search: [Google]
1452836941565.png
185 KB, 600x979
I hate this.

Is it my fault or all burgers do this shit?
>>
>>7274824
I have never had that happen to me. I mean, I've had a few pickles or some shit fall out of the burger, but not the entire burger itself.
>>
Your burger could be structured completely incorrectly
>>
>>7274829
>2016
>replying to an animu pedophile
Shame on you.
>>
>>7274824
More use of condiments to have everything adhere to everything else.
>>
File: 95e.png (161 KB, 265x281) Image search: [Google]
95e.png
161 KB, 265x281
>>7274835
>>
>>7274824
Not only does that not happen to me, I've never even heard of such a thing happening to anyone else - and I live in total Burgerville, USA.
>>
I had this happen to me when I was a kid. Now that I have larger hands it's not much of a problem anymore.
>>
This usually happens if the hot burger has been sitting in the bread for too long or if you put too much wet shit in it like veggies and condiments

Recommend you hold the burger directly behind where you're trying to bite so it won't get pushed back or put less shit in a decent burger
>>
>>7275121
Are you just hypothesizing, or talking from a place of experience? Because I put loads of vegetables on my burgers, and it has never happened to me. It never happens to anyone who isn't in a cartoon. I'm sure OP just wanted to post his funny picture.
>>
>>7275159
Alot of the restaurants I go to get a burger don't seem to dry their veggies and what not also the veggies will leak if you leave a hot burger on top of it
>>
>>7274824
This only happens to my chili dogs. I never heard of it happening to burgers.
>>
>>7274824
This slipping out of your hands situation only happens with soap in prison showers.
>>
>>7274824
Eat it upsidedown. Or use all your fingers. Failing that, a small dab of edible paste will keep the burger from falling apart. In fact, most every high end burger chef will carry around a gluestick in their pocket just for the hard to handle burgers. Just make sure it's a non-toxic one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.