[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk to me about cheese, /ck/ What do you like the most? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: cheese.png (156 KB, 520x480) Image search: [Google]
cheese.png
156 KB, 520x480
Talk to me about cheese, /ck/

What do you like the most? What do you hate? What do you pair it with?

I've discovered that I really like cheese and wanna try some new things.
>>
>>7274646
There is already a thread about cheese up you sack of shit
>>
>>7274646
Pretty much any cheese really. There are hundreds of different varieties and styles. Just start trying them all out and see what you like.
>>
>>7274646
I'll have any AOC cheese, in any color. just not sure about the maggot stuff, but that is the only exception.

just had a really nice italian one coated in the grape residue left from wine making. bought it at the market from an italian with loads of strange stuff. it made a fantastic cheese sauce.. tastes mildly of red wine (I think it is from valpolicella).
>>
File: image.jpg (472 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472 KB, 900x700
>>7274687
testun ubriaco
>>
>>7274659
the other thread is about "cheese".
>>
Cheddar cheese curds with Garlic Pepper are the best
>>
>>7274703
Damn that looks like some good cake.
>>
>>7274724
a cheese-"cake"
>>
Raclette smells like pussy
>>
>>7274770
sounds like your level if pussy is very poor.. sorry for you anon.

anyonehere ever tried that maggot cheese?
>>
any eurofag eber had the famous wisconsin cheese or any other cheese imported from the new world? all I get in a regular supermarket is european and local (imported from: fr/it/nl and cheap stuff from de).
>>
>>7276008
forgot greece and turkey
>>
>>7274646
I like salty cheese, hard more than soft, but don't try to make a grilled cheese without bread
>>
>>7276176
There are some bbq cheeses available, ever tried something like it?
>>
>>7276363
they are satisfying like no other cheese. I can devour 1/2 pound of fondue but stand little chance of seconds if there is bbq cheese
>>
>>7274646
Search for your nearest proper deli. I don't know where you are, but here in the UK I can go to mine and if I see one I like they'll let me taste a sliver first, tell me what wines or foods it goes with etc. all for free before I decide whether to buy it, rinse and repeat. Discovered a lovely smoked cheese called Smoked Northumberland last time I went, last week. Ended up talking to this American chap and the cashier for almost half an hour about acceptable substitutes for Gruyère in French onion soup. He thought Comte, the cashier thought Beaufort, I trumped them both with Manchego which is a PDO (i.e. production restrained to a specific geographical area) sheep's milk cheese from La Mancha in Spain. Wanted to try a sliver of Stinking Bishop 'cause it's a novelty I haven't tried before but unfortunately they couldn't cut that one up because it takes them an hour to scrub down the shop after each time they unwrap it. See what there is where you are, find a classy place.

>>7276176
You might like Red Storm from the Snowdonia cheese company, I swear it has actual salt crystals in it.
>>
For some reason I just can't get enough of pepperjack
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.