[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend sends you pic related >is very proud >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160116_183236.jpg (124 KB, 959x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_183236.jpg
124 KB, 959x1280
>friend sends you pic related
>is very proud
>pic related is hamburgers cooked in a skillet with a lot of oil and more red wine
¿what think?
>>
Not a huge fan of the oil sheen but it's a nice idea. One of my favorite Saturday evening meals is shallots, garlic and chorizo fried together until the onions start to brown before a quarter bottle of wine is added and reduced by a thirty minute simmer.
>>
File: 134840954548.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
134840954548.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>Friend sends me a pic of his burgers
>Charred and brown on the outside while pink and rare on the inside
>Mfw

He shows a flair for the creative, but get better friends.
>>
>>7274460
A burger should be charred on the outside and pink on the inside, not that the ones OP posted are
>>
>>7275048
Why do my hamburgers always come out charred on the inside and pink on the outside?
>>
>>7275048
>pink on the inside
try again
>>
>>7275223
>this nigga who probably mixes breadcrumbs and eggs into his meat

Lmao.
>>
>>7275278
>He has a beard
>He vapes
>He eats his burger medium rare
>He LOVES bacon
>He only drinks IPA

You're really cutting edge arent you
>>
>>7275332

why do those hipster niggers have to ruin everything. bacon was an everyday thing in the south until the hipsters ruined the price.
>>
>>7275090
Transporter accident.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.