[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Garlic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 01.jpg (19 KB, 550x415) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
19 KB, 550x415
Anyone else here chew raw garlic? I'm trying to kill parasites inside me. I've also been eating spoonfulls of coconut oil and drinking raw turmeric juice.
>>
>>7272954
Not straight raw garlic but I do have some garlic pickled with hot peppers in the fridge and I munch on a few cloves of those from time to time.
>>
File: 1364962284042.jpg (25 KB, 319x283) Image search: [Google]
1364962284042.jpg
25 KB, 319x283
>>7272954
Anon,
>>
>>7272969
Why?
>>
OP if you have parasites garlic is not going to do shit. Turn off Dr. Oz and go see a real doctor.
>>
File: 1440143368990.webm (2 MB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1440143368990.webm
2 MB, 1152x648
>>7272954
What the fuck is this parasite meme all about? My mom thinks she has parasites and she eats all kind of weird fermented foods like that and now she's giving herself enemas. Where are you schizos getting this information from?
>>
>>7272976
Go see a doctor instead. Garlic is for cooking.
>>
You are putting the garlic in the wrong hole.
Parasites live in your intestine. So the fastest way to get rid of them is using garlic as a suppository.
>>
t. delusional parasitosis
>>
>>7272986
Tbh she's giving herself enemas so her regular daddy doesn't detect when I've diddled her in the butt.
>>
>>7272954
if you have a parasite in you, you need to see a doctor, you dont so drink kombucha and eat pickled garlic and fermented food all day long. Also do a cleanse while your at it faggot.
>>
>>7272986
>Where are you schizos getting this information from?

See >>7272983. Dr. Oz is a peddler of pseudo-medical "information" that idiots lap up like mad. His show, along with The Doctors, is like an hour-long commercial for the most recent fad diets and vitamin scams. 90% of these shows revolve around weight loss, and the remaining 10% are about some weird made-up illness that no one has, but which they want you to believe you have so you'll buy whatever product they're hawking this episode.
>>
File: edwige-fenech-01.jpg (556 KB, 1181x1574) Image search: [Google]
edwige-fenech-01.jpg
556 KB, 1181x1574
every 2 or 3 days I chop up half a clove of garlic and eat it on a cracker with hotsauce, It has many health benefits look that shit up.
>>
>>7273039
is that where the sauerkraut-laxative-tapeworm theory came from.
>>
>>7272986
people unironically enjoy weebshit like this. No better than mlp fans 2bh.
>>
GO TO A DOCTOR
>>
>>7272954
Garlic is powerful, anon. Both pickled and fresh are powerful as a natural stimulant.
>>
Fermented vegetables, while incredibly healthy and good for your gut microbiota, aren't a cure-all.
Everybody should eat fermented vegetables, but not to "get rid of parasites."
>>
>>7273010
thats not even how t. is used you fucking dolt
>>
>>7273879

t. fucking dolt
>>
>>7272954
anon I must advise you strongly agains that

1. you NEED bacteria in your system, you might actually end up damaging your digestive cultures

2. home remedies like these are not effective are removing worms, or other parasites
there is no credible evidence that they are effective, don't take them because they are better than nothing, consider the harm here.

3. eating a diet that is highly irregular can cause a myriad of issue, depending on what you take
nutrient deficiencies, upset stomachs, bloating, mild poisoning, strain on the kidneys or liver are all common damage associated with radical diets

my aunt literally turned orange from a carrot fad diet

4. whatever "properties" a thing is claimed to have, I guarantee you that modern medicine is already way ahead of it

5. false science is common in these areas, it's popular because people find it accessible and trust the familiar; nut it's just whitch doctor science
"eat turtle to live long like a turtle"
"lavender is good for your energies"
"goji berries are high in superdextrophine"

the common elements are
A. claim made with no quantifiers like "true for these people, up to this point, for this much, for this length of time, in combination with this other thing"

B. no base of independent scientific study, many pharmaceuticals fail this test as well

C. relying on the opinion of non-experts "it worked for me" type advertising
>>
>>7273925
You just went on a rant about how science is kewl but then you made a ton of ridiculous claims that contradict modern medical consensus

Maybe you should leave the medical advice to doctors instead of arguing against a straw man from facebook
>>
>>7272954
I'm allergic...

It's a recent development too, so I'll randomly get sick from people's cooking

why is garlic in everything tasty
>>
>>7273947
"It drives the flavor home." So to speak, it deeply enhances flavor without ruining the recipe. Same as onion powder is in everything tasty.
>>
>>7272954
op isnt that gonna cause some heart burn and not to mention the garlic breath
>>
File: turtlee.jpg (354 KB, 1260x846) Image search: [Google]
turtlee.jpg
354 KB, 1260x846
>>7273925
>"eat turtle to live long like a turtle"

wouldn't it be, "eat turtle and then buy a trailer so you can take your house with you wherever you go just like a turtle"?
>>
Op. Fuck what these guys are talking about. Eat the contents only tobacco not the filter of 1 and half cigarettes. Chase it with water. Old military/ survivalist technique
>>
>>7274162
>Airstream

10/10, would bang cousin in
>>
>>7274312
Jesus Christ, I just remembered when I ate a cigarette with filter and all in college. It was not tasty to say the least.
>>
>>7272957
Mah ethnic guy
>>
>>7274369
Garlic stuffed olives is another way to eat whole garlic and is very palatable. I dont if the pickled garlic has the same magic fufu as raw garlic though
>>
i put it up my snatch to cure yeast

it works but you can literally taste it.. it's so fucking weird
>>
>>7274542
Garlic stuffed olives are great. I have some olives stuffed with roasted garlic in the fridge right now that are fucking delicious.
>>
>>7272954
I used to on rare occasion. it makes you smell terrible though and burns your mouth
>>
The only way to rid your body of parasites is death or physical extraction (surgery)
>>
>>7274562
only if you let it touch your tongue.
>>
>>7273947
>Being allergic to Garlic
Goddamn, you're a stronger man than I.
I'd kill myself, Garlic is GOAT
>>
>>7273941
I listed a series of urban myths, jackass. That's what the inverted commas are for. They're not supposed to represent my stance.
>>
>>7276149
Looks like you need to get better about placing those inverted commas then, my friend. You're missing a bunch.
>>
>>7273925
>the common elements are
your post is A, B and C. you are a idiot
>>
File: 4chananimeform.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4chananimeform.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>7273505
>>
>>7273079
Who's this pipe tight?
>>
>>7273666
Fyi methamphetamine is natural
>>
>>7274549
London
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7272988
but cooked garlic tastes like ass
>>7272954
do you drink vinegar too?
>>
>>7272954
>Anyone else here chew raw garlic?
Yes, but just a little.

>I'm trying to kill parasites inside me.
Do you have a bladder infection or something?
>>
>>7272954
why dont you try chili?
>>
>>7277704
with or without beans?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.