[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Chipotle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (684 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684 KB, 750x1334
where will the chipotle junkies go to now
>>
>>7270811
to reddit with you
>>
>>7270811
Qdoba has better everything except burritos and they're almost as good
>>
>>7270815
Moe's is good as well
>>
Fuck, I ate chipotle yesterday. Coloradofag, am I safe?
>>
>>7270857
RIP in peace
>>
I'm glad they decided to close the restaurants after the outbreak happened and not during it
>>
>>7270857
Prepare your anus
>>
You idiots, its only closing for a few hours to discuss food safety.
>>
Chipotle is garbage.
>>
>>7270873
Remember when it was Taco Bell at the butt of that joke?

Now it's literally Chipotle
>>
>>7271464
heh

butt
>>
>>7270815
Who goes to Chipotle or Qdoba and orders anything other than a burrito?
>>
I've still never eaten there
>>
I just Chiptole would just finally close down for good. End that shit chain for good.
>>
>>7271490
Qdoba quesadillas are better than any burrito
>>
>>7271490
I get chicken fingers
>>
>>7271490
>not getting a bowl
bowl > burrito
>>
Pancheros > Chipotle
>>
>>7270811
Freebirds?
>>
Gyro > Burrito
>>
>>7270815
They're both shit. But at least qdoba doesn't have it's head up it's ass about their food.
>>
Cilantro. Same thing except not riddled with death.
>>
Black Market Chipotle?
>>
Its a damn shame they jumped on the natural/anti-GMO bandwagon instead of focusing on quality and safety
Its a damn shame Qdoba isn't nearly as good
>>
>>7272643
>it's better to eat unnatural food than natural food

spare me, I suppose textured vegetable protein mixed with pink slime is somehow better than antibiotic-free organic chicken breast

don't even bother replying, I have better things to do than argue with a retard
>>
>>7270811
Qodoba is infinitely better
>>
>>7272648
>>it's better to eat unnatural food than natural food
No, being natural/unnatural is entirely irrelevant. Neither is inherently good or bad
>>
>>7272643
Chipotle is trash faggot hipster
>>
>>7272648
"Natural" is literally just a marketing buzzword. It has no real meaning. Its just a way to trick uneducated people into thinking a food is better for them
>>
I had the chance to eat at a Chipotle months ago. But I was in a rush to see the last airing of a movie in theaters.
>>
>>7270815
Cabo Bob's masterrace
>>
>>7272613
We have one of those here in newport, ri. Fucking love cilantro wayyy more than Chipotle. Chipotle opened here recently. It sucks balls. Worst Chipotle in america I think.
>>
>>7272689
>Newport RI

Yeah senpai, we probably know each other.
>>
>>7272648
I'd personally prefer food that doesn't make me bleed out my ass
>>
Man, life hurts sometimes.

Like I realllly wish I had capital.

Cause does anyone remember when Jack-n-the-Box killed like 12 preschoolers?! No? See. People have very short attention spans.

I would put several thousand in that bitch because it's going to rebound in ten years or so like a motherfucker.
>>
>>7270811
To the bathroom to shit blood
>>
>>7272509
This

Freebirds is leagues better when compared to Chipotle tbqfhwy
>>
>>7270815
Moe's is good. I mean, any place like that was better than Chipotle, faggots only went there for the aesthetic, and the food was shitty through and through.
Good luck being dumped into mass graves Chipotle queers from all the parasites that are killing you right now.
>>
>>7271632
This cannot be true.

For any quesadilla, there is a superior burrito. Plus, quesadillas are like little kid food. Even when they're loaded up, burritos are superior.
>>
>>7273432
>People have very short attention spans.

I wish they did. It's fucking impossible to get a burger these days that isn't cooked to chewy death because they're scared to serve anything even remotely pink.
>>
File: GettyImages-451621838.0.jpg (137 KB, 1310x737) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-451621838.0.jpg
137 KB, 1310x737
Now that the dust has settled, you can go back to the way things were....
>>
>>7274288
What kind of restaurant is 555?
>>
>>7274293
It's the street address for both restaurants. Both are owned by the same parent company and often share a building.
Long John's and KFC do the same.
>>
>>7274303
Thanks. I thought it was some overly hip fast food joint.
>>
>>7272677
You didnt miss anything. Dont let the line stretching to the door fool you.
>>
>>7274521
I don't even see lines at Chipotle any more. Last time I went past a Chipotle I thought it was closed at 6P.M. because there was not a single customer there.
>>
>>7270811
Mia Casa at a guess.
I don't know about the USA but Chipotle in the UK is overpriced and pretty awful.
>>
>>7270811
I got a Chipotle gift card from a person who got it for Christmas yesterday. Now I know why they didn't want it.
>>
>>7270811
FUCK SOMEONE GAVE ME A CHIPOTLE GIFT CARD THE OTHER DAY! WHAT DO I DO NOW?
>>
>>7274657
Give it to someone you don't like.
>>
>>7270811
Baja fresh
>>
>>7274684
More like bahahahah fresh
>>
>>7274657
Go there now and buy bottled water
>>
>will close Feb 8th for a manager conference
>will open Feb 9th for regular operations

Oh look, it's fucking nothing!
>>
>>7274223

I can't imagine how anyone could think Moe's is better than chipotle. Moe's is not only the absolute worst burrito chain but one of the worst fast food places in existence.

Ranking:

>Barbacoa
>Chipotle
>Willy's
>Qdoba>>7274254

>Taco Bell
>Anywhere else.
>Moe's
>>
>>7270811

he'll be fine.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.