[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst restaurant experience you ever had and did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: sushh.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sushh.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
What is the worst restaurant experience you ever had and did you give any feedback?

I was served bad, not-fresh sushi few months ago at some shitty oriental hipster sushi bar.

The food was so bad that I proceeded to the bathroom with the menu and made a shit right on the centerfold, folded the menu and handed it over to some old people and told them to enjoy their meal.
>>
No you didn't.
>>
looks like /b/ is leaking this morning
>>
>
>>
>>7270158
I know this is bullshit but I still laughed at the mental image it conjured
>>
>>7270158
>Eating at Bad Sushi
>Expecting good sushi
Stay pleb
>>
>>7270158
Although you're a dirty liar, your use of hyperbole for storytelling is top notch.
>>
>>7270158
I took a bite of sushi from the local sushi joint yesterday and vomited immediately. Won't be going back.

And I've had sushi before; this wasn't even sashimi sushi or whatever; it was a cooked fish roll.
>>
>>7271915

you're the dumbest retard ever posting here

>well, not really but I thought you'd appreciate the hyperbole, right? Right?
>>
>>7271921
That hurt my feelings so bad I shat my pants with a whole gallon of diarrhea.
>>
>>7270158
Shellfish poisoning from scallop sushi.

I can tell you that I have never felt pain like that even from the kidney stones I had. Three days straight of just laying in bed and passing out from the pain.
>>
>>7270162
more like prime time australia
>>
I went to a sushi restaurant the other day and a white guy was rolling the sushi. I did a 360 and noped the fuck out of there
I took some California rolls and some chop sticks that I didn't use and felt awkward tipping the pretty Japanese girl that accepted my cash at the register. I wasn't sure about taking wasabi packets as a condiment because I never sat down in the restaurant.
Left a good yelp review because they had a pretty Japanese girl on the register
>>
>>7273665
Nah bro. I had an acquaintance who was a white guy sushi chef. That guy was really something. His skills as a chef were average to above average but as far as rare ingredients like fatty ahi and bluefin... He'd hook you right the fuck up.
>>
>>7273665
You're not supposed to tip at the cash register, you uncouth weeb.
>>
>>7273682
Did you like it when you hooked up and he gave you his fat mahi?
>>
>>7273665
>I did a 360
So you did a complete circle and walked back in??
>>
>>7273665
>I did a 360
>>
File: 360degrees.jpg (24 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
360degrees.jpg
24 KB, 500x473
>>7273711
>>7273704
man, now I feel old
>>
>>7273719
Stupidity endures, anon.
>>
>>7273729
>not knowing you could moonwalk out of the store in style after a 360
>>
>>7273775
Moonwalking is illegal on earth
>>
File: moon.jpg (72 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
72 KB, 550x350
>>7273704
>>7273711

I guess you two madcap larks never heard of the moon walk.
>>
Real story time, wife and friends went to an Indonesian/Thai restaurant we haven't been to before.

Outside there's a dude sleeping in his car, interior of the place looks shitty with disco balls on the ceiling and picnic tier table dressing, very apprehensive but we still go in.

Menu is alright, but the waiter keeps telling us we can't order certain things, friend politely states can we just order the fucking food we want. Oh yeah, the waiter is actually the dude who was sleeping in a car outside, he also got yelled the fuck at but a lady in the kitchen and we saw him make a trip to the local shop and brought things back.

As for drinks we asked what wines they have and another waiter said "We have white, or red... or maybe you could we can mix them and have pink!" no joke, they also served lager "On draught" to which I heard the unmistakable sound of a pressurized aluminium can being cracked open in the kitchen.

When the food actually came out some of it was served on school dinner trays and we were the only ones in the restaurant, however the food was actually pretty good!

Utterly fucking bizarre place, give me a high class Italian place any day.
>>
File: ugh.gif (3 MB, 448x291) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
3 MB, 448x291
>>7273704
>>
>>7270158
That's what you get for eating sushi on the westside.
>>
>>7273719

Why do people have to be so fucking stupid?

The "turn 360 degrees" and "walk away" are two different actions.

He spun in a complete circle, then turned again to walk away.

Is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>7273932
>We have white, or red... or maybe you could we can mix them and have pink!
kek
>>
>>7273659
Ordered a dozen oysters on the half shell about a year ago.
Put the seventh in my mouth, tastes like total essence of dead rot; couldn't finish the other 5.
Just now starting to eat 'em again.
>>
>>7273932
Shit that sounds like some sort of Kaufman-esque dinner theatre.
Kinda wanna go now.
>>
>>7275593

lol you are retarded and new
>>
>>7275695
anon i don't think those oysters would keep for a whole year. you should throw them out and buy some new oysters instead
>>
>>7275593
So it was really a 540 no scope?
>>
>>7275695

bought a chicken pot pie from a small restaurant a while back. the filling was fine, but the crust was made with rancid shortening/lard. i still can't eat chicken pot pie. i can eat other pie for some reason, even when it was rancid dough that was the problem.
>>
File: 1452232906923.jpg (174 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
1452232906923.jpg
174 KB, 500x585
>go to breakfast place
>order cheddar cheese omelet
>egg blanket rolled up and completely covered in American cheese.
>mfw
>tell waitress I ordered cheddar not American
>learn something new when she tells me American is a mild cheddar.
>eat bacon and potatoes
>no tip cuz fuck that ignorant ho
Never again
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.