[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most Recent Meal Cooked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: received_10154044424897214.jpg (197 KB, 1845x1080) Image search: [Google]
received_10154044424897214.jpg
197 KB, 1845x1080
What was the last meal you cooked, /ck/?
Rate other Anons in your post, if you wish.

Pic related is mine:

>Walnut, cracker, salt, black pepper and lemon extract seared Yellow Fin Tuna, cooked to Rare
>Spinach salad with julienne vegetables, crushed nuts, and avacodo oil
>>
You should either get a better camera or stop eating that tuna while you can, because that's not a color that tuna should be unless it comes out of a can.
>>
>>7269273
What this guy says. Even canned tuna is usually pink.
>>
>>7269273
>>7269276
uh oh
it was fresh, then frozen for quite some time. I took it out to thaw three nights ago.

It tasted great
>>
>>7269284
and I was using a shit camera. I appreciate the concern.
>>
Nevermind, I think I'm going to die
>>
>>7269265
Chicken pasta soup. The base came out really good and I cooked the pasta, I dunno what they're called but they're mini macaronis separately. That way when done separently I could add the base and the pasta separately. In any event it turned out really good. By doing this multiple times I know what will be better next time.
>>
>>7269378
Add the soup separately
>>
>>7269265
>handle of fork touching food
gross/10
>>
>>7269381
Aye. I learned that one. So the pasta doesn't get soggy. I cook them separately. Then put them together as a final product.
>>
sardines in marinara sauce and olive-oil.
>>
>>7269410
It's gross when your grandparents, as much as I love them eat from your food. It's for grandma's weird lipstick, "I don't want that in my food." And for as cool as my grandpa is, I don't want your slobber in there, but that said, they went through WW II so I just shut up and deal with it.
>>
>>7269432
I see your point. However, my girlfriend is fighting a war on gluten but that doesn't give her the right to take a bite out of my sandwich. It doesn't matter that she made it. It's mine!
>>
Based Greek salad and grilled sardines. Still have four left but no feta. Not much else I can do with sardines - herbs, lemon and a salad of some kind.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.