[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys! Most weekends, me and my boyfriend cook together. However
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 3873177-1774241683-food-.jpg (135 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3873177-1774241683-food-.jpg
135 KB, 500x333
Hi guys!
Most weekends, me and my boyfriend cook together. However we often have difficulty deciding what to make because we don't want anything with ingredients that are too expensive, and we want foods where we both have a role in its creation.

My question for you guys is, what are some great things me and him can make together?! Thanks so much!
>>
You can always make some snowballs at home
>>
>>7266669
Post dick, faggot
>>
I hate cooking with my girlfriend. She refuses to do anything because she's afraid she'll mess it up. She just stands there giving me compliments.
>>
pizza
stew
desserts
baked goods
>>
>>7266669

Souvlaki
>>
Guys these are boring af
Our best ones so far have been carrot cake and chocolate pudding
I like baking
So gimme baking ideas
>>
>>7266773
Bannoffee pie. Made it with the girlfriend once, we both had a lot of fun. It tasted great too. Use the Carnation recipe that calls for condensed milk.
>>
>>7266779
THATS A GREAT IDEA
i make it alone quite a lot but that's great because there's like different roles :) thanks for that
>>
>>7266707
Mby u should show her how and help her fgt
>>
>>7266682
kek
>>
this is one of the cutest threads i've seen in years
>>
>>7266666
>>
Pretzels? I have fun making them into the preztely shape.
>>
>>7266669
>me and him
You could take community college English classes together too!
>>
>>7266992
Baitiest*

If not, bake some quiches
>>
>>7267004
Common usage, you prescriptive fuck
>>
>>7267094
Translation; People accept that I'm dumb and uneducated.
>>
>>7266669
>me and my boyfriend
It's my boyfriend and I. I've listened to 2nd and 3rd grade school children speak and write better than that.
>>
>>7267099
Translation: I don't know how to use capital letters or semicolons.
>>
I mean my gf and I made burg with fries last night though that was more out of convenience for taking care of individual tasks
>>
>>7267117
I put a semi in your mom's colon last nite m8
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (51 KB, 553x569) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
51 KB, 553x569
>>7267111
> I've listened to 2nd and 3rd grade school children speak and write
> I've listened to children write
>>
>>7267134
You need to head back to school too, junior.
>>
>>7267163
No thanks. Unlike you I'm not a paedophile who can only reach orgasm by hiding in the caretaker's cupboard and listening to the sounds of children's pens scribbling in notebooks in the classroom next door.
>>
>>7267191
That was pretty lame. Try again. I know you can do better.
>>
>>7266669
Cream. Pies. All day, every hour. Dick stuffed pussy. Squirting cum inside. ALL DAY. Cream pies. Look down and watch it go in out in out in out making cream pies.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.