[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot Chocolate: A New Technique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 14wmt-articleLarge[1].jpg (29 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
14wmt-articleLarge[1].jpg
29 KB, 600x416
But regardless -_- i have invented something interesting: a new way to make hot chocolate.

im sure there are those among you who make hot chocolate with a blender/spoon or other such contraption.
And sure -_- these devices work... but as i was making my french silk style scrambled eggs earlier, a thought came to me, "airation: a culinary concept often used in eggs" (and funnily enough, historically used in hot chocolate as well... as i discovered in my "postproduction" phase of this posting) could be applied to hot chocolate for interesting results.

So the plan? -_- use a whisk rather than a spoon to stir my hot chocolate.

The results? -_- a highly frothy, very smooth chocolately drink - a success :2
>>
>>7266449
Good job faggot, that's how I've always made hot chocolate.
>>
>>7266457
-_- thanks for the feedback
>>
>>7266464
It's okay though.
I'm sure your technique for cooking bread to a toasty temperature will be a big hit with the investors.
>>
>>7266469
investors? -_- hardly. as both a neet and a polymath my discoveries in all nature are freely sourced to those who desire knowledge.

-_- regardless, i have not once mentioned bread, odd however: as i do tend to dip my bread into my hot chocolate to create a sort of sweet/cake like desert.

thanks for the feedback :2
>>
>>7266483
>neet

but how do you buy your bread if you don't sell your brilliant ideas?

You could sell hot chocolate bread for millions.
>>
>>7266449
>using a whisk to make hot chocolate
>new idea
Pick one faggot, that shits been used for years
>>
File: 1452066789006.jpg (54 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1452066789006.jpg
54 KB, 640x458
>>7266489
>Hot chocolate bread

Anon

Anon

Be the hero we don't deserve and invent hot chocolate bread.

PLEASE!
>>
>>7266547
can you not read -_- i already invented it; its merely dipping french bread into hot chocolate, similar to communion. -_- the... flavor? is rich - its highly desert/cake-esque
>>
>>7266550
Shut the fuck up you lolely subspecies, I was talking to the hero you don't deserve. I don't give a fuck about you, you fat oaf!
>>
>>7266556
>not calling him a fat loaf
opportunity lost
>>
>>7266449
That's why Starbucks makes it with steamed milk. That being said...
Homemade still god-tier compared to 'bucks.
>>
>>7266449
Grant Achatz here. Please come into the restaurant as that we can learn this amazing new technique. I shall personally award you a gold star and scribble some dessert onto any surface you like.
>>
In other news, I've discovered an improved method of buttering bread.

As most of you know, the traditional way has been to place a knob of butter on a piece of bread, then applying heat in the form of a torch or a hairdryer to soften the butter, then rubbing two pieces of bread together to spread it evenly.

However, last night I was craving bread but due to a power outage I couldn't use my hairdryer. So I discovered that if you leave the butter in room temperature for a while, it will soften on its own just enough to be spread with any flat tool, like a spatula or a knife.

Feel free to use this knowledge to your advantage, but please remember to credit me if you tell anyone else. Thanks!
>>
>>7267192

when i don't have a working culinary hairdryer, i soften the butter by placing it in between my thighs.

copyright 2016 me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.