[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you eating the key to success diet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Why aren't you eating the key to success diet?
>>
Almost certainly because I haven't been informed of its benefits.
>>
>>7264703
Because the only dieting keys to success are eating under your daily expenditure of energy, and hitting Macros that line up with your lifestyle.

A variety of foods will insure you get enough nutrients.

No more fad diets. Take it to /fit/ and read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>7264711
/fit/'s sticky is shit.
>>
>>7264723
Why?
>>
>>7264723
Like everything you read, you need to pick out the parts that make sense for you, and ignore the rest. We call it critical thinking, and you would have been taught it in school if you weren't so busy memorizing shit for common core testing.
>>
>>7264760
>science is only correct if it makes sense to you
>>
>>7264760
>i'm from /fit/ and don't you dare speak ill of my board!!
>>
>>7264763
>>7264760
Scorched
>>
>>7264703
Water-MAJOR key
>>
>>7264763
If it doesn't make sense, you should check other resources. Again. Critical thinking. People that don't research thoroughly are why anti-gmo, anti-vax, and fad diets aren't laughed out of existence in minutes.

>>7264767
If you think some tard on a chan is going to make me butthurt, you're as bad as them.
>>
>tube meat
>>
Because DJ Khaled is grotesquely obese
>>
>>7264703
I'm sick of seeing this fat fuck everywhere. None of his shit is even funny or interesting
>>
Why do they make boxes filled with egg whites? Isn't it cheaper to just buy eggs and separate them yourself?
>>
>>7264844
convenience for people that were worried about dietary cholesterol. You still get the egg white, which is very high in protein, but no yolks, which is where all the cholesterol resides. Easy egg white omelette every morning. No need to find uses or throw out yolks. time saved, waste eliminated.
>>
>>7264844

Some people are afraid to eat egg yolks because they are worried about the cholesterol content.

>>cheaper to buy eggs and separate them
Sure. But people pay for convenience all the time. For example, it's cheaper to buy flour, salt, and baking powder to make your own batter, yet things like deep-fry batter mix, pancake mix, biscuit mix, etc, are common products.
>>
>>7264854
>>7264860
Interesting. That is all that is in there is just pure egg whites? No preservatives or anything like that? Well nevermind I will just google the label and see. Thanks guys
>>
>>7264860
My daughter after 5 years living with her Mother and now living with me is absolutely amazed my pancakes don't come from a box and you really can make them by mixing ingredients. It's a sad world.
>>
>>7264869
You should not have had children. Please don't molest your daughter.
>>
>>7264874
What if she's hot though?
>>
>>7264881
I guess you have no choice.
>>
>>7264874
Why would I molest my daughter? She isn't a zucchini.
>>
>>7264862
I'm sure they add a preservative. But when 90% of the American diet contains preservatives, it's not something the average guy trying to get his blood pressure under control gives a shit about.
>>
>>7264890
true true
>>
>>7264765
Found the fatty
>>
>>7264703
>turkey breakfast sausage (mince) lean
literally shit-tier meat
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.