[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your favorite bizarre foods episode? Rip ice cream shop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 539w.jpg (25 KB, 539x489) Image search: [Google]
539w.jpg
25 KB, 539x489
Whats your favorite bizarre foods episode?

Rip ice cream shop in Syria
>>
the one where he spits out durian in disgust
>>
the one where he spits out walnuts in disgust
>>
>>7263610
I dunno, I've never seen one, you tell me. And make it a good one, I want to watch something. So, pick one out and I'll watch it
>>
The one where he's in the African bush and has to eat a raw hog sphincter or some disgusting shit like that.

Maybe that was bourdain, I don't remember
>>
>>7263748
that was Bourdain, S2
>>
>>7263757
Ah

Well it was pretty fucking gross from what I remember
>>
Snapping turtle. The part where they behead the turtle, bleed it and the use compressed air to blow it up like a balloon is amazing.
>>
>>7263610
The one where he's offered loli negro pussy by the african chief. Nigga passed that shit up like a faggot.
>>
>>7263610
That face on that head makes me feel some type of way
>>
>>7263610
I liked Canada. Everything looked tasty
>>
When he "tried" to drink industrial horchata in Barcelona.
>>
Easily the Iceland episode.

>let's take a zodiac to this uninhabited island to catch puffins with a net, watch out for the killer whales
>let's go check out this giant shark fermenting out in a shack
>let's make yogurt with this qt icelandic girl
>>
The one where he ate the raw fish eyeball. It was on a boat and the fish had just been caught.

Right before he ate it he looked at the camera and was like OK I've eaten some crazy stuff on this show. Before but...
>>
>>7263610
>watching this fat, gluttonous kike stuff his face hole in front of starving poor people
>>
>>7263994
>let's make yogurt with this qt icelandic girl

The skeer and cream looked so good. The qt Icelandic girl and the milf next to him

Top episode
>>
File: bf.png (526 KB, 850x391) Image search: [Google]
bf.png
526 KB, 850x391
>>7265745

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZBRgGVt0Lk
>>
I was a fan of Mongolia. Good waifus there
>>
File: 1392934056579.png (123 KB, 475x886) Image search: [Google]
1392934056579.png
123 KB, 475x886
>>7265772
>>
>>7265311
dude is actually chill as fuck, seems like a pretty cool guy to hang out with
>>
>>7263739
i find that so funny. they are so commonlyl
>>
File: house.png (568 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
house.png
568 KB, 640x527
>>7263994
>Alaska episode
>Eating walrus
>Eating moose jelly
>Eating whale and whale in a jar
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.