[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, my grandma gifted me a set of pans, and i'm curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: pan.png (888 KB, 523x929) Image search: [Google]
pan.png
888 KB, 523x929
Hey guys, my grandma gifted me a set of pans, and i'm curious what this one is for.
>>
>>7260878
Are you a high test qt?
>>
>>7260878
woah, check out those meathooks
lose some weight fatty
>>
Why are you such a fat piece of shit?
>>
>>7260878
judging from your hand, you look very fat. I'm not sure what the pan is for, but you should probably use it to cook small, healthy meals so you can lose weight :^)
>>
>>7260878
For you to make vegetables fuckin fat ass
>>
Why do you insist on including your hand in the picture when you know everyone is just going to point out how you're a fat grill?

Was that really easier than just setting the pan down on the counter and taking a picture like that?
>>
>>7260883
i mean is it especially for meat or something?
i've never seen a pan like this with these "holes"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 262x248) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 262x248
hey fatty, you are fat!
>>
>>7260889
Fat people are mentally challenged. You shouldn't get your hopes high.
>>
>>7260890
We should put some "holes" in you so you can leak some fat, fatty
>>
>>7260890
You didn't answer my question sweetheart
>>
>>7260888
no, it is a stick pan. the opposite of a non-stick pan.
>>
>>7260889
Histrionic personality disorder compels people to desire attention for good, bad, what ever.

It's what all of the attention whores tend to have.
>>
>when they claim to come from /fit/
>>
>>7260906
I am a guy I just like to paint my nails and dress like a girl.. Gosh you guys are such bigots why do I even come here.
>>
>>7260912
Ugh...like, I can't even!
>>
>>7260915
did you cook your sausage yet?
>>
>>7260878
>guaranteed_replies.jpg
>>
God you're fat.
>>
>>7260878
>gifted
You're gifted, OP.
>>
>>7260878

Do you have a tattoo of Jack Skellington?
>>
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
>>7260878
just stopped in to say "you are fat".
It's OK I'm fat too!
America rocks!
>>
>>7260878
EY YO GUR

how bout u take dose sausage fingas and wrap dem round muh dik
>>
>>7260878
You can take some of that manteca of yours and make some tamales.
No need to thank me ;)
>>
>>7260878
Dunno what it is OP. It's ok to be fat, don't listen to the haters.
>>
>>7260878
It's for poaching eggs. You put a pan of water underneath and cover it. It takes a lot longer to cook but produces superior results imo.
>>
File: abduct me.jpg (77 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
abduct me.jpg
77 KB, 526x526
this board is almost as bad as /mu/
>>
>>7261050
>it's ok to be fat

Said no one ever
>>
>>7260878
I won't fuck with you. This board is has gone to shit.

It looks like part of a steamer setup. Look for a pan that it will sit on, and look for a lid. If these are missing, it's useless, and Grandma is a packrat.
>>
>>7261089
>Said no one ever
well, certainly no one that isn't already fat but plenty of people say it's okay to be fat nowadays
>>
>>7261089
you haven't been on tumblr recently, have you
>>
File: th.jpg (10 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10 KB, 300x211
>>7260878
my guess would be that it's used for making spaetzle
>>
Are those actual holes or is the bottom just grooved for some reason? Do you actually want a real answer or did you just post that to get replies?

If those are holes, a steamer makes the most sense (the holes would be too small to make spaetzle, unless your hand really is that fat and is throwing off the perspective), but there's not much point in having a long handle like that on a steamer basket,
>>
>>7261165
It doesn't look like there are actual holes in them.
>>
>>7260878
It's a normal pan. The dimples don't make a huge difference. They improve heat distribution and allow a bit of liquid to sink below the solids so mixed consistency food cooks more evenly. This means it's good for dishes like paella, mixed vegetables or curries.
It will sear a steak nicely because surface moisture can easily escape on the cooking surface. I wouldn't use it for scrambled eggs, béchamel or fragile fish since they would stick, but I wouldn't make the first two in a pan anyway.
It is less convenient to deglaze and clean.
>>
>>7261197
>pic
My dick is extremely confused, but erect nonetheless
>>
>>7261051
>>7261091
>>7261188
>>7261233
its just for normal cooking, Vietnamese use it all the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp2p3p-gZmU
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.