[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to eat healthier. I'm cutting out fast food,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 9
I'm trying to eat healthier. I'm cutting out fast food, beer, eating more vegetables and less bread, and less overall.

What can I eat for breakfast that will leave me full and satisfied
>>
Oats
>>
Beans and rice
>>
>>7260449
Either this or what I have: nothing.

And try to not put a massive layer of sugar on there.
>>
Coffee
>>
>>7260441
drink non-alcoholic beer if you like the flavor, it actually has less calories since there's no alcohol.

you can also eat bread, just eat enough vegetables to make up for the lack of fiber. you can also buy really good wholemeal breads in the freezer sections of most grocery stores.

my favorite breakfast is a fried egg on biscuit with sharp cheddar, mayo, hot sauce, sauteed onions. and a side salad or roasted asparagus/broccoli with a bit of vinegar.
>>
>>7260441
I have a peanut and banana sandwich.

When I first cut back on how much I was eating, for about the first week, I usually felt like I was starving. I made a point of going to bed right after eating dinner because if I didn't, I would get hungry and it would be impossible to sleep with my stomach gnawing at me.

After that, I guess I got used to it, because now I feel normally full eating lesser amounts.
>>
>>7260449
Oats is a good suggestion, unless you cover it up with sugar ...try not to do that.

Personally I prefer to eat real dinner food in the mornings, so I get less hungry around lunchtime, and can go by with a salad or something. Sweet stuff makes me want to eat more, so for me it is bad to eat sweet products in the mornings.
>also I start to crave for hot dinner food around lunch time, and if I am in school or somewhere like that, it can get problematic when all they serve is either sweet crap or cold salads ....the dinner or leftovers from day before as breakfast is ideal for me.
>>
I eat an egg and cheese sandwich on an English muffin. I make the egg with about 10 MG of coconut oil.
>>
>>7260526
>Personally I prefer to eat real dinner food in the mornings
I started doing this too sometimes, and it works great.
I eat a couple bites of something sweet when I wake up and then eat normal food within an hour or two.
>>
Best way to lose weight is to fast, and best way to fast is to not break your fast as soon as you wake up. I.e. Skip breakfast or push it to brunch.
>>
>>7260449
I like steal cut oats with a level spoon(not heaping) of hot chocolate. Only an additional 30 cal but makes it easier to transition from a ihop breakfast feast like I used to make.
Rolled oats r too mushy, steal cut have a chewyier texture.

Best of luck anon
>>
>>7260441
Eat a fuck load of carrots. It'd take a lot of effort to overeat carrots.
>>
>>7260612
They have lots of sugar
>>
>>7260441

Black bean tacos
>>
>>7260441
OP! Get some whole grain wheat bread, toast it, and slather on some natural peanut butter. 2 or 3 slices should keep you going for a few hours. Bring a banana when you hit the road for the day as a mid morning snack.
>>
>>7260485
>fried egg
80kcal
on biscuit
>200kcal
with sharp cheddar
100kcal
mayo
>50kcal(1/2TBSP)
sauteed onions.
>80kcal
and a side salad
>50kcal no dressing
>150kcal dressed
or roasted asparagus/broccoli
>50kcal dry

that's a hearty fuckin breakfast m8. hope you work out or dig ditches or something jeez
>>
>>7260441
Oats with berries, a yoghurt - pick one with a small portion size and a list of contents that does not have high-fructose corn syrup, or anything else corn-related in it -, a fruit or two, and coffee without sugar.
>>
>>7260635
well i'm tall and i go to the gym regularly, but i usually only have a meal in the morning and one in the evening. if i had that kind of sandwich for dinner i have 2, and a small dessert. i mainly drink water and so that puts me at about the right amount of calories for the day.
>>
>>7260621
lol? The sugar in carrots is very small. And its simple sugars which are healthy macros.
>>
>>7260660
>Healthy macros
lol you don't really believe that do you? fucking gooks
>>
subway but watch out you dont eat to much or you might become a pedophile
>>
>I'm trying to eat healthier
>full and satisfied
topkek
>>
bread with whole wheat flour in it is very good for you, better than rice, in fact. it's the jam, butter, peanut butter, cheese, etc that is put on bread that is bad.

I suggest beans and whole wheat bread. rice is disgusting, do not eat it.
>>
>>7260730
>jam, butter, peanut butter, cheese, etc that is put on bread that is bad.
these are okay in the proper amounts, though try to get peanut butter that doesn't have hydrogenated fat and keep in mind some peanut butter has a bit of sugar in it.
>>
OATZ AND SQUATZ!
>>
How the fuck do people not eat bread? I'd go crazy without bread.
>>
>>7260635
That's like 600 cal. If you are six foot and aren't sat on your ass all day you still have 1900 cal left in the day.
>>
Wanting to get healthy is a good thing, but requires discipline. The irish have a saying that to live a long life, you have to leave the bed tired, leave the bar thirsty, and leave the table hungry. It, I am told, is rather truthful.

Well, personally, though, I prefer to leave Ireland hungry, thirsty and tired, for the express reason of fixing those conditions.
>>
File: 1452580717753.jpg (49 KB, 591x589) Image search: [Google]
1452580717753.jpg
49 KB, 591x589
>>7260441

I just eat a protein bar for breakfast (200 cals), then a sub for lunch 600-700 cals, and another one for dinner, or pasta, 600-700 cals.

Total is ~1500 total calories daily, which leaves me really hungry.

My resting calories daily are 3,000 to maintain, so I'm cutting that in half. ~3500 cals = 1 lb so at that rate I'm dropping 3 lbs a week. To snack I eat celery and sugar snap peas, since it's very little calories and very healthy snack food.

I also play tennis and do bike rides, and when I do that I eat more calories because I need the energy but yeah that's generally my breakdown.
>>
I have a banana in the mornings, that's usually fine. Somehow haven't got bored of bananas in the past two years. They're good.
>>
>>7261171
>My resting calories daily are 3,000 to maintain
>3,000
>>
>>7261200
that's the resting calories to maintain for an overweight person, it makes sense.
>>
Pro tip: Don't drink any calories

>Water (lots of it!)
>tea or coffee with no sugar

Get used to it. No diet version with artificial sweeteners either, they make you hungry.

As for the OP: Oats and/or Fage (0% greek yoghurt).

>>7260485
non-alcoholic beers are shit though, consist entirely of bad tasting lagers.
>>
>>7260441

Water. One liter of water in one sit down and you won't need to eat until dinner. I lost half my body weight in 10 months (285 to 140) by replacing sugar, dairy, processed foods, most fruits, most grain based foods with water.
>>
>>7261230
Also, goes without saying, cut out sugar entirely.

Fruit in moderation if you must (the fibre negates some of sugar's evil 2bh), but NEVER fruit juice.
>>
>>7261243

I've been making fruit based iced tea to great effect as of late. (no added sugar, whatsoever)
>>
>>7261249
>No added sugar, except the sucrose (worse for you than glucose) from the fruit that I add

CUT IT.
>>
>>7261239
>Water. One liter of wat...

Do not force yourself to drink water...
>>
>>7260738
>these are okay in the proper amounts,
Not if you're trying to lose weight. If you want to lose weight painlessly, then it's the little things like that dollop of peanut butter or jam, and slice of cheese, that need to go.
>>
File: DSC_0185b.jpg (65 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0185b.jpg
65 KB, 500x333
A rice omelet.
>>
>>7261417
No, it's the big things, like eating too much. Eat less. You'll lose weight. Remember the twinkie diet?
>>
I felt empty when I first started losing weight but it was worth it. After a while skipping that bag of chips or fast food trip got easier. Drink only water. replace any snacking between meals with coffee

might not work for you but it did for me
>>
Oh and try bicycle to work every day to both lose some extra energy and save money without losing much time depending on how far it is
>>
>>7260441
Two whole eggs, two egg whites scrambled and topped with a small amount of hot sauce or salsa. I sleep late so it's more of a brunch meal but it keeps me satisfied until dinner time.
>>
>>7261414

Why not?
>>
>>7260449
This.

1 cup oats cooked in 2 cups water or even apple juice or skim milk. Add 1 cup of frozen berries halfway through cooking and then 1 sliced banana. The banana will replace adding any sugar. This breakfast will keep you full and satisfied for hours, for only about 500 calories. (which may seem like a lot for one meal when you're dieting, but for a breakfast that will keep you feeling full well past lunch time, it's not bad.)

I also have some great low fat muffin recipes that don't use a ton of extra sugar. They replace the fat with unsweetened applesauce or prune puree, which also ups your fiber intake.
>>
>insert "i drink alot of vodka and eat liverwurst" copypasta here
>>
>>7261483
could you post that muffin recipe? would be a lot more convenient than making a pot of oatmeal early in the morning.
>>
>>7261374

Even if it's fruit and berries you grew? I have Cherry trees, Blackberry, Strawberries, Raspberries, apples all grown in my yard. I don't eat canned fruit or that shit.
>>
>>7261673
Ignore him. Fruit is good for you.
>>
>>7261374
Nice meme
>>
>>7260441
>2% or lower fat cottage cheese
>hardboiled eggs
>poached eggs
>sweet potato hash browns
>dried fruit
>fresh fruit
>whole wheat toast with almond butter
>oatmeal

eating a half cup of cottage cheese and a hardboiled egg alone provides 18g of protein. supplement this base with fruits, milk, oatmeal, toast, whatever you like for the day.
>>
>>7261171
>resting is 3000
>cut is 1500
buddy that's too harsh a cut. raise that shit up to 2200 or 2500. you're gonna be like that guy on fit who looks like Zoidberg (can't find the pic) if you keep that up or you will burn out and fall off the wagon.

also what cal counter did you use? scooby's is reliable compared to myfitnesspal is why i'm asking
>>
>>7261694

idk I just googled one

I just did scooby's and it says 2700 is maintain
>>
>>7261673
Calories are what's important, and sugar is very calorifically dense and as such should be avoided. But yeah, feel free to eat your own fruitt (within reason). I have fruit from the garden on my muesli whilst dieting too.

>>7261689
Sucrose is half Fructose which is fucking awful for you. It's no meme my friend.
>>
>>7261699
well there ya go eat 2200. every 10 lbs or so redo the scooby counter and eat -500 until you hit your ideal weight
>>
>>7261718

Roger that thanks familio
>>
File: fat-vs-muscle.jpg (43 KB, 509x292) Image search: [Google]
fat-vs-muscle.jpg
43 KB, 509x292
two eggs, cup of oatmeal, some broccoli or sweet potato

then weight training about 4 times a week plus some high intensity workout. high rep body weight squats and variations of lunges and what not.

also, don't starve yourself. most burned calories should be from your training. building muscle will require more calories burned throughout the day. don't be a skinny fat
>>
>>7260441
Take oats (mix yourself a bunch of different oats, do not but aNY quick to make versions), put in a pot (about third of a glass) and add water (about 1.5 glasses), bring to a boil then simmer while stirring for 15 min.

You should have enough water so it doesn't stick, but not runny.

It's going to be a gouy paste like. Some people blend it to make it relay fine.

Add banana, nuts, bit of oil (what suits it taste-coconut, canola, lint seed, pumpkin..)

Add a regular sandwich with cheese or ham, to make you feel full for longer.

It will hold till an early lunch, or a second breakfast (a small bite to eat) if you do some calorie intensive work.

Keeping it on simmer for a longer period of time is OK. Just watch for it not to get burned in the pot (oats taste better when a tiny bit burned imo).
>>
There is a lot of shitty advice in this thread.

Losing weight is as simple as calories in < calories out.

Losing weight will make you feel better, but eating healthier while you do it will make you feel way better.

I cut 27 pounds over the past few months with small but significant changes. I do some light exercise 3 times a week, and I eat a lot more fruits and vegetables. The only thing that I changed that was difficult was 1) cutting out all fast food except for a weekly allowance of Chipotle of one time per week, and 2) cutting out drinking alcohol (mostly).

I think the focus should be more on maintaining micronutrients through fruits and vegetables than real calorie counting, because they will make you feel full with much fewer calories compared to other foods.

This bullshit about cutting out breakfast is a bad idea. Eating, believe it or not, raises your metabolism and causes your body to burn more calories (doesn't mean you should eat huge meals) and you will feel better/more alert. Breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day, lunch smaller, and dinner the smallest. This follows the logic that, as the day goes on, you do less work/burn fewer calories. Skipping breakfast lowers your metabolism, makes you feel bad, and is really a bad habit to get into.
>>
>>7260449
Try savory oates. I make some chorizo/eggs, dice a half tomato, and some spinach. When u cook the oates put in adash of cumin/ onion powder. Serve with a small portion of hash browns and youll be good til noon.
>bon appetite
>>
>>7261751
This.

Literally, breakfast is "breaking" the "fast" between dinner and lunch. It really is the most important meal of the day.
>>
This thread is making me hungry as fuck for greasy breakfast food.
Gonna have some biscuits and gravy tomorrow. Maybe some bacon or hash browns on the side.
>>
>>7261751
>Skipping breakfast lowers your metabolism, makes you feel bad, and is really a bad habit to get into.
Can you explain why when I tried to get into eating breakfast the opposite happened to me? I went from eating nothing in the morning to regular breakfast stuff. The result was that I'd be sleepy all dat and by lunch time I was famished. I had to stop because you could hear my stomach grumbling from across the room. By dinner time, even if I had a regular sized lunch I was just as hungry as if I skipped food all day.
>>
>>7261417
You're fucking retarded.

This entire thread is filled to the brim with awful advice. Jesus.
>>
>>7260441
I'd recommend doing the shake thing like I do. It's a high protein fitness drink, Boost or otherwise, a few frozen berries or fruit, and a handful of leafy greens. Blitz and enjoy.
>>
>>7261751
shouldn't eat fruit.
it's not as simple as calories counting. eating fat is a very bad idea while trying to lose weight.
do not skip breakfast, but skip lunch. eat more during breakfast if you have to, and eat a early dinner.
>>
File: 13566578898776.gif (1 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
13566578898776.gif
1 MB, 500x200
>>7262083
>shouldn't eat fruit.
>>
>cutting out beer

why? why not just focus on cutting out the other things and allowing yourself a few beers every week?
>>
>>7262247
Because I can't do "a few"
>>
>>7262247
This. You'll enjoy your beer more when you know you've earned it
>>
>>7262268
neither can I but I'm certainly not going to cut it out altogether. assuming you're not drinking every night like those sad bastards in the /alc/ threads and eat well otherwise there really is no need in terms of being healthy

not saying you should be drinking obviously!
>>
>>7260441
oatmeal
>>
>>7262247
Stay in /alc/
>>
File: 667f.gif (988 KB, 246x194) Image search: [Google]
667f.gif
988 KB, 246x194
Eat at least 3 cups of vegetables per day, 2 cups of fruit max per day, eat chicken breast and tuna for afternoon and dinner, oatmeal/quinua or egg whites for breakfast. Greek yogurt, non-fat milk and cottage cheese is fine too. Use olive oil, use a slow cooker. Avoid rice, bread, pasta, etc. AVOID processed shit and sugar, it's poison for you.

Shakes are great, try to make vegetable ones, if you don't like the taste then try to put cocoa powder or try to add fruits you like.

Calculate your calorie intake online, create a caloric deficit, if you need 2500, then you should only eat 2000 calories a day.

Use custom meal planners online if you don't like the taste of your food to see some recipes.

Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, use a drink water app if you can't remember.

Don't cut junk food completely if you really know you will eventually cheat, try to have 1 or 2 cheat meals max per week, like 3 slices of pizza and a beer for example. It's better if the cheat meal is something somewhat healthy(like banana pancakes with honey). Also don't overeat, if your cheat meal is a buffet or a 900 calories milkshake then you are get fat again.

If you really know you will cheat no matter what, don't buy it in the first place.

Some people eat throughout the day in small portions so they don't get hungry and overeat, but if you are like me and spend all the time playing videogames or distracting yourself, then 3 meals is fine per day. Also it's very unlikely that you will get hungry because fiber and protein is gonna fill you up and that's what you are going to eat mostly.

Try to exercise, if you don't want to go the gym which is completely understandable, go in pages like fitnessblender and choose 3 cardio workouts and 3 strength workouts, do 1 everyday with a rest on sunday, start with 10 mins or something short per day, try increasing a few per week, but never stop.

You will see results in 6 weeks.

Good luck.
>>
>>7260441
I like to get savory pressed tofu and make an overnight miso ramen, put some chili bean paste, red miso, low sodium chicken broth, ginger, scallions, mirin, soy sauce, garlic & cabbage in a slow cooker overnight and you'll have a great soup in the morning. Have that with some zucchini pasta & cooked pressed savory tofu and you're golden.
>>
>>7260449
This.
Add some all natural sweeteners (stevia, maple, coconut sugar, ect.), sliced almonds, and some flax seed and that'll improve the taste with some added nutrition.
>>
do this, eats lots of the base and less as you go up the pyramid.
>>
>>7261442
i also do the coffee thing. black or with a bit of half and half- no sugar
>>
>>7261167
Fuck off you fucking stupid nigger cock sucker.
>>
>>7262448
This is a horrible pyramid
>>
File: WAPF+food+pyramid.gif.jpg (75 KB, 926x423) Image search: [Google]
WAPF+food+pyramid.gif.jpg
75 KB, 926x423
>>
eat low calories foods that you can snack on throughout the day. I find that keeping myself occupied with eating and not eating real meals helps reduce calorie intake.
>>
>>7262619
You're negative in every single thread.
Just fuck off.
>>
File: turkish_coffee.jpg (17 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
turkish_coffee.jpg
17 KB, 500x288
>>7260483
C
O
F
F
E
E
>>
>>7260449
>oats
>full or satisfied

oats fill up for 2 hours max, usually less
>>
>>7262606
Hi manlet
>>
>>7262636
>eat low calories foods that you can snack on throughout the day.
Terrible advice. No snacking allowed. 2 meals a day only, breakfast and dinner. If you're hungry eat bigger meals, but make sure the food is low in fat and sugar.
>>
>>7261825
Because you're taking advice from a bunch of fatass artists on a Chinese cartoon board
>>
File: turk roach.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
turk roach.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>7262663
>>
>>7262247
This. I could seriously start losing weight if I didn't do the "12 beers a day" thing...
>>
>>7261243
>NEVER fruit juice.
you don't need to do things like this to lose weight.

if you had a glass of juice without having any other food with more sugar for the rest of the day, it'd be fine.

the problem is most people will drink glass after glass of sugary juice, on top of having dessert and other sugary things.

you can even add a small amount of juice to a glass of water for flavor.
>>
Go as long as you can without eating, then have a weight loss shake. Walmart makes a good one that's about a buck a pop
>>
>>7262083
Please shut the fuck up
>>
>>7260441

Nothing.

Try not to eat until 9:00 a.m.
Progress an hour every few days until you eat once a day.
It does wonders for the body and soul, not to mention the wallet and environment.

We continue to eat like we're in a growth spurt, which is why we're so fat. Give your body a break. Just try. Start with 9:00 a.m.
>>
>>7260441
Get the app called myfitnesspal! Im using it right now and it's legit good.
>>
>>7260497
Bruh, i feel you being hungry trying to sleep.
>>
>>7264062

Oh lookie here another shill!

Please stop. It's really sad.

>>7264067

just fap first.

Seriously it works. The endorphin rush will keep you not hungry long enough to go to sleep.
>>
>>7264083
I don't know. I used to use MFP and liked it. it was a good tool to get an idea what proper portion sizes look like, in that it made me account for everything. I haven't used it since Under Armor bought it.
>>
>>7264088

Anyone else you want to plug while the mods are asleep?
>>
>>7264083
man calm down, it's like the first result in the app stores. people use it.

i used it for like a month solid and it WAS really nice, but i'm awful at sticking to that kind of stuff. the database of food items that they had was gigantic (since users could submit their own) and you could scan barcodes of whatever you were eating and just enter them that way. super easy. i'm sure it's not the only app that has those things but, again, with just a cursory look at the app store i can tell you it's probably the highest downloaded.
>>
If you just want to lose weight try the 5/2 diet. It might be a meme but it works.
>>
>>7262448

Fish&chicken should be at the bottom.

Also eating 60% of your calories is ridiculously stupid, because it's nearly impossible
(1kg of spinach has <300cal, thus a grown man should eat 4+(!) kg of spinach per day).

In the past I've lost weight simply by eating less. I'd eat one meal per day (anything), and just try not to overdo it.
If you feel a little hungry at the end of the day, you're losing weight.
BTW start by a short fast (3-4 days) in order to recalibrate your feeling of hunger and salt/sweetness.

When in doubt, always remember that in losing weight, all that matters is calories.
It's a simple calculation.
3500 kcal lost is one pound of fat lost.

Mild cardio exercise is highly recommended (long walks, not running).
That comes from a guy that lost 30+ pounds last year, but also a lot of muscle and got shitty cardiovascular problems.
>>
Yogurt

Oatmeal

Eggs

Cofee

Tea

Fruit

Smoothies

Protein shakes
>>
>this fucking thread

As a perma-cutting tiny girl, I could only dream of eating this shit. You faggots call that cutting?

>fruit and veg
>cottage cheese
>chicken
>eggs
>soups (IE how to get full on mostly hot water)
>oatz
>no sugar, bread, sweets, little to no cheese, no cheat days unless I do extra cardio to make up for it
>just to maintenance

Fuck all of you fatasses. It isn't fair men can eat twice as much as me and not get fat. Die, you bread munching pigs.
>>
>>7264473
5' 9" man, sounds like my diet. Currently at 1500 calories a day, it's rough.
>>
>>7264478

I was cutting at 1200 for four months. It was hell. I'm up to 1400-1500 maintenance now. Feels bad to look around and you can't eat 90% of the offered foods. Sandwiches? Yeah right! If I want to skip dinner.
>>
>>7264493
I started making my own tiny loaves using 1/2 pound bread pans, only way to eat bread is in small, small portions. I rarely do that.
>>
>>7263478
Ofc I know about calories. But fruit juice is full of bad calories (assuming you don't need a blood-glucose spike) and doesn't fill you. Plus there is the widespread meme-opinion that fruit juice is healthy.

Whilst the micro-nutrients may be good for you, a lot of people hear 'healthy' and think it means good for a weight-loss diet.

Truth be told I drink a glass of grapefruit juice on the weekends, but that's about the only non-alcoholic calories I drink.
>>
Take some time about once a week to make a frittata and fill it with mushrooms/vegetables (broccoli, spinach, asparagus, eggplant, zucchini, squash, onions, etc., there are a lot of options to keep this interesting week to week), at least a 1 to 1 ratio of eggs to add-ins in favor of more add-ins. Avoid adding cheese, or at least skimp on it.

Have a slice for breakfast in the place of grabbing fast food or some sugar-filled breakfast garbage. It's filling, has protein, gets vegetables in your diet in a tasty way, and you won't be tempted to skip it because it's already there and it's delicious and you'll need to finish it off.
>>
Why do you need to be full and satisfied? What's wrong with feeling hungry?
>>
>not having 2300+ maintenance

must be shite.
>>
>>7264687
It's distracting. You try and focus and you're like damn I could eat right now.. how much longer until lunch.. grumble grumble..
>>
>>7264473
>what are proportions
>>
>>7264710
>tfw mesomorph/endomorph combo
fat comes and goes easy
>>
>>7264731
27 here, been overweight and even mildly obese since I was 22. Not being fat when I go to have kids and not wasting the last 3 years of my 20s makes being hungry really easy.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.