[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy /ck/ finds.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
https://youtu.be/9GD1PDit_4w

Just found this channel. I think I was searching how to catch crawfish. Pretty comfy channel.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oje7vtynhPc

The way this guy explains things is comfy af, plus he's super knowledgeable.
>>
>>7260138
This is really nice, actually. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>7260138
this channel kept being suggested to me and I thought it was that russian guy with the retarded lifehack videos, I'm pleasently surprised
>>
>>7260138
That was a great video, huh. Reading through the comments now too, and what a cool guy. Thanks.
>>
Henry's Kitchen is so comfy.
>>
File: foodwishes.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
foodwishes.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>7260138
Also obligatory Chef John. There is no comfier channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJzDfRIb9T0
>>
Kinda stumbled over this one a few days ago, professional butcher and hobby cook shows how to cut up pig, cow, deer, hare, pheasant and what not. Also filleting and preparing different fish and some simple and damn tasty looking recipes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs_t4Om5siqqFtVGd639Z0Q
>>
>>7260363
It's almost like he's singing at times, interesting articulation. Great video.
>>
File: 1452109971289.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1452109971289.gif
1 MB, 480x270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTeTCmG1fxA

Shop Dog Sam

loves root beer syrup and beans and using chopsticks whenever possible
>>
>>7260409
Dance on,,Dance on little gypsy hippie girl,,dance the night away,,if you eat this much powdered sugar you will dance the night away...what is this really? hecho en casa frijoles refritos confite,,gonna be world famous,,root beer and refried beans homemade candy,a good southern recipe from times gone by,,from down mexico way,Carmelita, I met her down at the cantina it took me three days but I came away with this recipe, enjoy,the story goes on,,if the government gives you refried beans,make candy,,if you got commodities this week you got refried beans,,no peanut butter, no chocolate, no butter, this is sure to become a sleepover favorite,right there with hot buttered popcorn, pizza pot pies, smores, hotdogs, krispie treets, blueberry pop tarts, cherry jello, cream filled donuts, red pop, you do not have to cope with a deadly peanut allergy,, just try refried beans for a good substitute in your next batch of homemade peanut butter and root beer candy, very easy, get-er done, put this dietary mainstay to good use, make candy, refried beans are a great way to get your fiber, you do need fiber don't you? proten and all that other good stuff, saturated fat, you on your own about that and don't get me started on gastrointestinal disturbances (gas) I'm not going down that road again, cheese gas! get back dog, subscribe, leave a comment, pass it on,, recipe,,1 can refried beans - 1/2 bottle root beer ice cream topping - 2 cans powdered sugar - 5 big tea spoons full corn starch - mix well - cook (simmer) on medium heat 25 to 35 minutes - dish it up and when cool, enjoy, feliz navidad, merry christmas, happy new year, all is well here on the east coast of Arkansas, Thanks
>>
>>7260363
i really wish his inflection didn't bother me so much, fuck
>>
>>7260429
I've gotten used to it by now, but it used to annoy me too. He really, really is a cool and chill as hell guy though.
>>
>>7260138
that looks amazing, dude seems cool too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.