[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ I'm going with some friends to Buffalo wild wings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: buffalo.png (101 KB, 1280x891) Image search: [Google]
buffalo.png
101 KB, 1280x891
Hey /ck/ I'm going with some friends to Buffalo wild wings in a little while. Ive never gone. What does /ck/ think of the place?

What kind of wings should I get?
>>
>>7258961
Buffalonian here. It's ok. You know you eat a high class establishment when they serve your food in disposable trays.
>>
>>7258961
Get the buffalo seasoning (dry rub) it's god tier.

I do
>10 buffalo seasoning
>10 honey bbq
>5 or 10 mango habanero depending on how much I want my next shit to burn
>side of fries or nachos
>ranch to dip
>beer
>>
>>7258969

You wouldn't know because Buffalo's wings are all shit. Like everything else, NYC is the best place to get them.

BWW is mediocre.
>>
>>7258961
>muhGranDgrant
>>
went there for the first time like 2 days ago. I got the chicken ranch wrap, pretty good.
>>
>>7258976
It's like pizza. You wouldn't turn down meh pizza if someone else was going to pay for it.
>>
>>7258969
i kinda like the disposable tray thing

>its clean
>never been used
>didnt get a shitty cleaning
>shit isnt dirty
>>
>>7258973
you eat 30 wings AND a side? :(

i like to get the blazing sauce with the desert rub on it too
but lately theyre like no you cant have sauce AND dry seasoning. so i go to wingstop
>>
>>7258992
It's usually 2 of us I never go by myself. That's the order I put in and I share, if u want a different flavor, you get it.
>>
>>7258961
Complete rip off. It's like $1 or $2 per wing and the price of beer is laughable. I went once with a girl who wished to see the Detroit Tigers' home opener. We ordered food, beer and a few shots. My tab was over $100.
>>
large boneless caribbean jerk/ hot bbq/ sweet bbq
taco burger
and the elderflower cocktail
>>
>>7259028
Bullshit unless your date was a whale. I get drunk off my ass and order 30 wings and my tab is around $50
>>
>>7259072
Not bullshit. BWW, Monroe, MI. Cost prohibitive.
>>
Get the Garlic Mushrooms
>>
>>7258976
>America's trash can is where you need to get good things
>>
>>7258961
>having friends
NORMIES I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Medium
Half Jerk, half mango hab.
>>
>>7258976
>implying New York is good for anything

Enjoy needing 100 jobs to afford a soda
>>
They have pretty good fried pickles
>>
This sauce is the shit
>>
>>7259688
Fucking Sanders supporters with their meme candidate
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.