[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it more unhealthy to eat two large pizzas in one go and not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: pizza-1.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pizza-1.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1080
Is it more unhealthy to eat two large pizzas in one go and not eat for 12 hours or eat one large pizza then another large pizza 6 hours later?
>>
Both are unhealthy.
>>
doesn't matter, you're killing yourself either way
>>
>>7258614
I got a fucking idea: eat less than one large pizza
>>
>>7258619
>>7258622
>>7258624

>not understanding a question this simple

either one of them is healthier than the other, or both are equally unhealthy, those are the only two possible answers to this question

which one is it, preferablly with some eveidence or at the very least a vague opinion that makes some sense
>>
>>7258645
it just doesnt matter though. wouldnt matter if you asked about any other food either, whether you eat all of it at once or space it out just doesnt make a difference health-wise
>>
it is more unhealthy to eat them at the same time

consider the following, is it more unhealthy to drink 12 shots of vodka in a row, or over the course of the night?

which one is more likely to result in you getting sick?

your body needs time to work through the shit you put in it
>>
>>7258645
People understand the question, it doesn't make it any less fucking stupid

How the fuck do you even breathe without someone telling you how?
>>
>>7258645
>or at the very least a vague opinion that makes some sense

Is this how you base your understanding on things? Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>7258659
OP here, i thought about this but there's also the issue in that if you eat them together, your body may not break down and absorb all the unhealthiness of the pizza, wheras eating them seperately might mean you end up absorbing more salt/sat fats etc

>>7258650
if i eat 100 pizzas over the course of a year, or eat 100 pizzas in 2 seconds, there would be a difference healthwise anon. maybe this simple question has too many nuances for your idiot contrarian mind
>>
>>7258670
i don't base my understanding of things on what strangers say on the internet, i just ask them questions so i can laugh at their dumb angry responses for my personal amusement

thank you my friend
>>
>>7258672
that isn't how it works. your body doesn't just discard any excess it can't handle, it tries to take all of it, overloads on stuff, and you get sick
>>
>>7258684
actually no if you drank a litre of olive oil your body wouldn't even come close to absorbing it

every breath you take doesn't tke all the oxygen out of the air it takes a tiny fraction of it

most of the water you drink is more or less passed straight through you
>>
>>7258614
Eat half of the pizza every six hours, Tubbo. That will last 18 hours.
>>
It's a lot healthier to spread that shit out.

When you eat way too much, like WAY too much, you'll just poop a large portion of it out & be hungry sooner.

/thread
>>
>>7258736
if you poop a large portion of it out and be hungry sooner, maybe you'll eat something healthy then, and for a double win you won't absorb all the shit from both pizzas, which wyou would if you spread it out
>>
>>7258614
Eating a lot in a short time is always going to be unhealthiest. It's bad for your digestive system, liver and thyroid. You will also put on more fatty weight and get fat around your organs.
The exception concerns tooth decay. It's better for your teeth to eat a bag of candy or drink a bottle of coke in ten minutes than over several hours.
>>
>>7258749
the intelligent answer i was looking for

thanks you based anon
fuck the rest of you idiots
>>
>>7258695
Water passes straight through you because... it's water, genius. It goes to your bladder.
You aren't going to pee out a pizza because you ate a second one. It's going to take hours to pass through your intestines whether you cram a second one into your stomach or not.
>>
>>7258614

This is not /fit/.
>>
>>7258763
/fit/ is a board about homosexuality
/ck/ is a board about food

turns out that's the other way round
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
If you insist on gorging yourself you'll feel less like shit if you spread it out.

Just make sure you choose decent toppings.
>>
since nearly every answer on both sides of the camp were totally retarded I ate the second pizza after three hours since that was the furthest thing from anything you autists said

this is the worst board on 4chan
>>
>>7259432

>i asked a dumb question and got dumb answers
>this is the worst board on 4chan!
>>
File: incrediblemath.jpg (14 KB, 480x264) Image search: [Google]
incrediblemath.jpg
14 KB, 480x264
>>7258614
half a medium pizza is like a thousand calories. what are you doing anon
>>
>>7259432
>I need people to justify my morbid obesity
>I don't really care what the answer is, must replace more brain matter with fat
>>
>>7259432
You asked a stupid fucking question and I gave you an actual useful answer
>>7258749
that you even thanked me for
>>7258756
You have nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
My gf and I manage one large pizza between us. Eating two large pizzas close together is excessive to the extreme.
>>
>>7259432
You are fat
>>
>>7259670
6'5'' 13 stone anon

cu/ck/s
>>
>>7258695
This is a good idea OP. How about you eat your two pizzas, drink a bottle of olive oil, then go lie down and breathe less air.
>>
Buy me two pizzas OP, and I'll experiment for you.
>>
Shit I'm fucking hungry for a 'za now
>>
One big one for Intermittent Fasting gains.
>>
>>7259155
Where are the cigarettes?
How can you even call this a pizza when there aren't cigarettes on in?
>>
Op, just put them on top of each other, then it's only 1 pizza. Problem solved.
>>
>>7260413
fold them over and it's only half of a pizza! LIFE HACK LIFE hack life hack life hack...
>>
>>7258614

doesn't really matter you, fat rancid swine
>>
>>7260427

Proper grammar and punctuation, however, does matter. Please try harder next time.
>>
>>7260428
Fragment; consider revising.
>>
>>7260419
WA LA
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.